Two Weeks in Hawaii With My Chemical Romance

1/1

The guys in My Chemical Romance were just sitting and lounging about on their too crowded tour bus. The five men were growing more and more restless by the minute and it got to the point where poor Frank just couldn’t take it any longer.

“Come on guys,” Frank whined to no one in particular. It was more like he was talking to thin air. “We need to do something!”

“Calm down Iero,” Ray said while casually checking his fro out in the mirror. “You have Pansy right in front of you, I’m pretty sure you can come up with something to entertain your little short self with.”

“Whoa,” Gerard said. He always liked having something smart to say in conversations and this wouldn’t be any different. “Don’t attack the little man, Toro. It’s not his fault that he’s bored to tears sitting over there.”

Frank quickly agreed, nodded his head, and gave a quick thumbs up to Gerard when Ray wasn’t looking. Gerard smirked to no exact person, but more to himself, thinking about how sexy he was looking that day.

Yes it was true, Gerard Way was a cocky son of a bitch, he knew it, and he loved it.

On the other side of the bus, Mikey was sitting on his bunk bed. He was adjusting his glasses to the end of his nose, when a loud thud made him jump ever so slightly. He cautiously peered over the side of the small bunk and was not surprised at what he saw.

Frank had evidently decided to mess with Bob’s beautiful blond hair, and Bob didn’t want that to happen. So, from what Mikey had gathered by observing the current scenario, Frank had tried touching Bob’s golden locks, Bob didn’t like that, and he used his awesome body builder moves on poor and innocent Frank. Which resulted in Bob having Frank pinned down to the ground in a headlock.

The other guys evidently heard Frank’s cries of help, because they were there in a flash. In almost lighting speed, Gerard has somehow managed to free Frank and was patting him softly on the back and telling him it was going to be okay, all at the same time giving everybody death glares, particularly Bob.

Mikey laughed to himself and got up from his bunk. He figured out that if they didn’t get out of the bus sometime soon, someone would end up dead.

“Guys calm down,” Mikey said. He was the peacemaker in the group, so he decided to use his powers for good this time. “Gerard, you can let go of Frank now. Ya’ll can have sex sometime later, but please stop dry humping each other in front of everybody.”

Frank’s face rapidly turned red while Gerard just smiled sheepishly and grabbed Frank even tighter.

“Anyway,” Mikey began again. “I think we need to get out of this bus soon. Our next venue isn’t until nearly a month away, and I think we should take a break or something. Or better yet, just leave this damn bus behind.”

“I agree!” Frank shouted. He felt like he was in the ‘Fight The Power’ music video, and that he could do anything right now. He started jumping up and down like a Mexican jelly bean until Gerard told him to save his energy up for tonight. He soon stopped and stood like a good little school boy should.

“Well, where we go?” Bob asked. Bob was ready to get off the bus too and he was wondering why hadn’t he already came up with the idea to take a break.

“That’s why I’m thinking,” Ray said while absentmindedly scratching his chin.

“How ‘bout Hawaii?” Gerard suggested.

All four guys turned around and looked at Gerard with a surprised expression sketched onto their faces. Gerard just suggested actually going to somewhere where the sun shined regularly.

“You know what?” Ray started. “That’s actually not that bad of an idea. I’ve never been there and I’m pretty sure that none of ya’ll have either.”

The guys rapidly decided that it was a good place too go. Within the next few hours, the guys managed to convince their manager to let them off for a month, and to go to Hawaii. They had their airplane tickets booked and they were set. A week later, they were boarding the plane, and filled with excitement about the prospect of going to Hawaii for two weeks.

After a hectic airplane that was full of craziness, they finally made it onto Hawaii land. After they got off their plane, a car picked them up, and they were taken to their hotel.

Once they were dropped off to their hotel, Frank made a break for the pool.

“Not know Frankie,” Gerard said while keeping hold of Frank’s shirt collar. “You can’t even safely go in that swimming area, it’s five feet depth. You would drown.”

“No way Gerard,” Frank said defensively. “You don’t know how tall I am, and I don’t feel like telling you at the moment, but I sure know that I wouldn’t be drowning. Just because you don’t know how to swim doesn’t mean that I don’t know how to,” he added on while sticking his tongue out.

“Those two are going to be the death of each other I swear,” Ray said while laughing.

After a couple of more minutes of pointless bickering, Gerard and Frank came in the lobby to join the others. Ray soon checked the hotel desk and found out what room they were sharing. They grabbed their luggage and headed for the elevator. As soon as they were in the elevator, Frank soon remembered something.

“Oh shit!” He exclaimed loudly. All the guys turned around and gave him a ‘what the fuck?’ look. “I didn’t get no lei necklace. I want my necklace full of pretty bright flowers now!” He demanded and pouted.

The guys had no choice but to ignore his useless complaining until they all promised to buy him one. Once they got into their room and unpacked their luggage, they decided to order pizza.

Once the pizza boy came and delivered their pizza (and got an autograph from each one of the guys) they began talking about what they were going to do while on their vacation.

“I want to go to the beach and check out the babes,” Bob said. “I gotta keep my pimp industry going.”

“First I have to go and buy some hairspray or something,” Ray stated. “I cannot afford to mess my hair up in this humid and dry area.”

“I need to buy some pimp ass shades,” Mikey said matter of factly.

“I need to buy some extra strong tanning spray. I’m half Italian, so you know I tan good,’ Gerard said.

“I wanna get one of those drinks with the little ol’ umbrella in them and a coconut bra,” Frank said with a determined look on his face.

The guys all started laughing at Frank’s statement before engaging in a massive pillow fight. Whatever would happen in Hawaii would stay in Hawaii.