Ice, Ice Baby!

Thirteen

The sheets were crumpled and their bodies were pressed close together. Their skin glistening with the sweat that was present from the previous night and their hair mangled. Frank was sleeping with his head pressed against his lover’s chest and Gerard had his long pale arms wrapped around his boyfriend’s small body.

Soon as the light from the morning sun shone through the drapes Gerard began to stir. As his eyes fluttered open he smiled softly and pulled Frank a little closer. His mind shot back to the night before. The argument, the making up and oh god, the sex. He bit his lip lightly and remembered just how it felt. How good it was to have a connection to somebody in such a way and just how much he loved Frank. He wasn’t that deep into thought when he felt Frank wiggle against him a little and groan. He moved his hand towards Frank’s hair and raked his fingers through the dark locks. The younger man sighed and cuddled in closer.

“You alright?” Gerard whispered against the side of Frank’s head, testing to see if he was really awake. He felt his boyfriend’s arms circle his waist tighter and nod against his face.

“Mhm.”

“Sleep well?”

“Mhm.” And with that Gerard giggled. Frank really wasn’t a morning person no matter what mood he was in. The pair spent around an hour or two simply cuddling close together and letting their skin touch and mingle. Gerard loved the feeling of holding Frank, having him there to fill his arms and to protect and Frank loved the comfort of being held. He loved the warm vibe and the feeling that he was safe.

“Frankie you want to shower?” Gerard asked quietly whist tucking some of Frank’s messy hair behind his ear.

“Yeah.” Frank responded. “With you?” He asked, moving his head so he could gaze up at Gerard.

“Of course, if you want to?”

“Course I wana.” Frank mumbled sleepily and snuggled back down into his lover’s chest. Gerard laughed airily and tightened his grip on the smaller man’s body. It took a while for the pair to actually move from bed as their position felt perfect. None the less, they made their way to the shower, undressed one another slowly and stepped under the warm spray.

“I‘m sleepy.” Frank stated whilst he tucked his head under Gerard’s chin. The pair were standing in the shower cubicle bodies pressed close together.

“Me too.”

“Come on, hand me the soap and I’ll wash you down.” Gerard offered. Frank smiled wide and pressed his lips to his boyfriend’s as a thank you.

Soon Gerard had covered his hands with shower gel and was washing Frank down. Normally something like this would have turned into something sexual but as they were so tired from the night before they stuck to sensual touches and cuddles.

“Hey Gee, is that a radio?” Frank asked whilst pointing to the round object that was stuck to the side of the cubicle. Gerard looked around and nodded.

Frank grinned. “Put it on!”

And so as Gerard reached and turned on the device the sound of music suddenly filled the steamy air. Instantly both men recognised the song.

“I love this song!” Frank screeched, instantly waking up a little more. Gerard giggled and moved his hands so his fingers were resting on Frank’s hips who was stood in front of him. The younger man pressed his back against Gerard’s chest and started to sway his hips in time to the music.


Now I’ve had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
And I swear it’s the truth
And I owe it all to you


Moth men mumbled the words quietly as they swayed their hips together. Neither could remove the smile from their faces either and the feel of the warm water and their hot skin brushing together only added to the grin.

As the song began to kick in their voices grew a little louder and more confident. Gerard was swaying his hips harder and Frank was pushing back just as needy. Soon their singing turned into moans as both men grew aroused.

“Now with passion in our eyes, there’s no way we could disguise it secretly.” Gerard moved his lips to Frank’s ear and sang the words softly in his ear.

“You‘re the one thing, I can‘t get enough of.” Frank responded, pushing his head back further so the supple skin came in contact with Gerard’s lips. The skater kissed the skin and flicked his tongue across, just under the other’s ear.

“So I‘ll tell you something,” Gerard whispered with hot breath. Frank shuddered as he knew what was coming. “This could be love.” Gerard stopped singing and spoke. Frank moved his head up so that he was looking directly at Gerard in the eyes and with that he pushed his head up and pressed his lips to the elders.

And as the song flooded the bathroom, cutting through the steam and the moans the men joined as one. As Gerard pushed Frank against the cold tiled wall and hooked his leg around his middle. He pushed into him softly but as Frank grew more accustomed to his length he started to speed up. The smaller man who was thrashing around and pushing his head back against the wall was in ecstasy. The hot water was beating down across his head and chest and Gerard was attacking his sensitive prostate with all the force he could find.

After a few more thrusts, a few tugs of Frank’s erection and some scratches and bites the two men came one close after the other. It ended with Frank slipping back down onto his feet, muscles shaking and breath still caught in his throat. He wrapped his arms around Gerard’s and pressed his head into his chest. The skater did the same, wrapping his arms around Frank’s small and sweaty body whilst kissing his head gently.

Once the water in from the shower started to grow cold Gerard picked Frank up and set him down onto the bathroom floor. The younger man grinned and waited for his boyfriend to wrap him in a fluffy towel.

“Come on, lets go get dressed before you catch a cold.” Gerard smiled at Frank and gently edged him into the bedroom from behind. Frank giggled as he landed with a thud on the middle of the large bed and when Gerard plopped down next to him he instantly cuddled up to his side.

“What are we doing today Gee?”

“I thought I could maybe take you out for lunch?” He pondered, looking at Frank’s warm face.

“Yeah, that would be nice.” Frank stated and then stopped to think. “Y‘know, you really don’t have to Gee.”

Gerard leant forward and kissed Frank’s lips quickly. “I want to.”

“Ok.” He smiled and snuggled into Gerard a little more. The elder’s hand subconsciously made it’s way to Frank’s hair again and raked his fingers through the wet locks.

“Up.” Gerard suddenly said as he broke the comfortable silence that filled the bedroom.

“What? Why?” Frank asked, never wanting to move from the position they were in.

“I want to take you out, so come on!” And so Gerard, not taking no for an answer jumped up from the bed and pulled Frank up with him. He walked over to the large walk in closet he had and pondered.

“Frank, you have no clean clothes.”

“Fuck.” Frank mumbled.

“Come here Frankie.” Frank walked into the closet and looked around at once. It was a large room with many different walls and shelves. To his left stood a rail with all different jackets and coats hung up. Next to that were shelves full of pants. After that were stacks of shirts, all different colours and brands. To the far right of the closet there stood all of Gerard’s skating outfits. Frank looked around and could tell his boyfriend was blushing.

“Hey, what‘s wrong?” Frank asked as he walked over to Gerard and pulled him into a hug.

“Just, people often judge me when they see what I have. But you know I‘m not like that right? You know that I‘m not arrogant or flash with my mon-” Before Gerard could even think about finishing the rest of his ramble Frank had silenced him by pressing their lips together. After a few slow touches they pulled back but kept their heads close.

“You know I don’t care.” Frank stated with a stern look on his face. “You know that all I care about is you. Not any money, no bullshit just you.” Gerard bit his lip and nodded.

“Sorry.” Frank’s face contorted into confusion.

“Why are you sorry? You have no need to be sorry baby.”

So once the men had finished hugging and reassuring one another of their love they began to get dressed. They had a little fun with it, and as Frank picked Gerard’s outfit for the day Gerard did the same for Frank. The outcome was laughable with Gerard in dark blue jeans and a bright orange jacket Frank had found that he had fallen in love with. The younger man had been dressed in pretty much the same; black tight jeans with a yellow top and a blue hoody.

Both men clashed of course as they stood next to one another and looked at their reflections in the long mirror but neither of them cared. Frank ran off into the bedroom and grasped his phone from the bed. He quickly ran back and perched himself next to Gerard again. In a matter of seconds Frank was pointing his camera phone at the mirror and was posing. Gerard giggled but soon played along and as they finally made it thought the door to lunch in their clashing colours both men smiled and held their heads high.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is really bad, I have a bit going on at the moment with my life and I'm not too happy about it. Hope this is okay.
Comments would be great :)