Ice, Ice Baby!

Fifteen

The lights around the arena were dimmed and Gerard could see the full moon’s light reflecting through the small windows and onto the ice. It all looked very pretty and almost romantic but that wasn’t important right then. The important thing was to train; train harder then he had ever done before.

The night before Gerard had gained little to no sleep and as his boyfriend slept soundly beside him, he just couldn’t seem to drift off. He had spent most of the night lying on his side and stroking Frank’s hair back as he slept. It was peaceful doing so, but the skater still felt pretty sleep deprived. He had lost count of just how much coffee he had drunk during the day and at one point he had to sit down for a minute or two as the caffeine rush had made him unbalanced and a little shaky. Normally Frank would be there to tell him when to stop drinking the beverage but he was out looking for a job leaving Gerard to skate.

Now though, it was gone eleven at night and Gerard was still on the ice. Frank had made his way home to what was now their apartment and had eaten a little but soon realised why he was on his own; Gerard was still on the ice and really, needed somebody to tell him to stop. That was the great thing about Frank, he would be the one to tell Gerard when he looked tired, at least try and comfort him into sleep and push him when needed, which wasn’t often as the older man usually over worked himself.

So after finishing his sandwich Frank had settled his plate in the sink, to which he realised just how many coffee cups were sitting dirty. He knew Gerard was addicted but really didn’t notice how bad he was. Once he had grabbed his coat and shoved it on Frank hurried out of the door grabbing a set of keys for one of Gerard’s cars on the way out. Soon, arriving at the venue he parked and set off into the building.

Wandering past the ticket office, who now knew he was a familiar face and a regular, he walked over to Gerard’s dressing room. He entered noticing that Gerard was in fact not in the room which had to mean he was still on the ice. Frank settled himself on the couch and pulled off his vans from his feet. He reached for a pair of Gerard’s sweats and tugged his jeans off before slipping them on. He then took his hot pink skates from the corner of the room and pushed his feet into them before fastening them tightly.

Opening the door Frank hobbled out and tried his best to walk normally in his skates over to the ice. When nearing the frozen rink he spotted the heaped bundle on the floor and walked a little quicker. He knew Gerard was worried about the competition the following day, but training himself and overworking was just not going to help him this time. Easing himself onto the ice Frank managed to skate over to Gerard without him seeing he was coming. Once arriving he bent down and lowered himself so he was also sitting on the ice. Gerard glanced up quickly and tried his best to wipe the few stray tears, which had fallen from his eyes and drizzled down his cold flushed cheeks. These actions however, did not fool Frank.

The younger man shuffled closer to Gerard who had his back propped against the wall and did his best to snuggle in. Gerard quickly accepted and lowered his head to Frank’s shoulder. The college dropout wrapped his arm around Gerard’s torso and rested his head against the others, kissing the matted black hair softly.

After a few minutes of just holding his boyfriend Frank decided to speak.

“Gee, you ok?” He sort of whispered afraid that Gerard was still upset.

Gerard only nodded.

“Gee, please tell me?” Frank pleaded a little, not really wanted to press the matter but wanting to know just how to comfort his lover.

“I’m alright.” Gerard whispered against Frank’s shoulder. The words were quiet and muffled, even a little tear drenched but Frank understood. He tightened his grip around Gerard’s middle and kissed his head once again.

“I promise you,” Frank began, not really sure on what he was going to promise to. “That you, Gee, you’re going to be great.” He concluded, nodding to himself and noting he was happy with that sentence.

Gerard scoffed.

Frank scowled.

“Gerard, really. I mean it; you’re the best skater in Jersey!” Gerard sniffled a little and looked up to meet Frank’s loving and most important, truthful gaze.

Frank smiled softly at the image; Gerard was red in the face and especially his nose. His eyes were puffy from crying just a little and he was still sniffling.

“You really think so?”

“Of course I do. Gee, you could win that competition with your eyes closed!” Frank reassured and Gerard laughed, only a little but it was a start.

“Thank you.” Gerard spoke as he snuggled closer to Frank, loving the comfort and the smell and everything about the embrace really.

“I really needed a hug, all day I wanted one.” Frank smiled at this statement and moved his hand so he could rest his fingers under Gerard’s chin and pull it up for a chaste kiss. “You always make me feel better.” The skater mumbled against the other’s lips before kissing them again but this time a little deeper. Their tongues met briefly but Frank pulled back and nudged his nose playfully against Gerard’s.

“Our butts are getting wet.” Frank stated. Gerard smirked and whispered.

“You can warm mine up when we get home.” Frank giggled and bit his lip.

“I’m holding you to that Mr Way.”

+

After finally moving themselves from the ice, complete with two wet asses the pair made their way to the dressing room where they tugged their skates off. Holding hands they then moved out to the car. Frank threw Gerard the keys and hopped in the passenger side. The drive home was pretty uneventful apart from a few sloppy kisses at lights and a few light touches of hands here and there. Once in the drive way the pair jumped from the car, only for Frank to look back and realise that they had left huge wet ass patches on the seats. He giggled and Gerard looked back from the front door to see what was taking him so long.

“What’s wrong?” He asked looking back to search Frank’s face for the answer, but only receiving a giggle.

“We left wet patches in the car.” Frank mused, obviously humoured by the patches. Gerard only rolled his eyes and ushered for Frank to come inside.

When inside both men made their way straight to the bedroom where they kicked their shoes off and stripped from their wet clothes. Neither bothered with pyjamas and whilst Frank made his way to the kitchen to grab a drink for them both Gerard settled in bed and tried to get comfy. Nothing would really work though, his body was too unsettled by the events that would unfold tomorrow and really, he now needed Frank’s body next to him to really unwind.

“Orange juice good?” Frank asked as he wandered back into the room with two glasses in hand. Gerard nodded as Frank wandered around his side of the bed and settled a glass on the bedside drawer. He wandered back around to his side and after taking a gulp of his juice he settled it down and climbed into bed. Frank scooted over to where Gerard was lay and snuggled into him. They quickly found a desired location; hands laced together, legs tangled and heads close.

“You’re all tense.” Frank pointed out as he ran his thumb across Gerard’s hand. The skater only nodded and moved his gaze away from his boyfriend’s.

“You need to relax.” Was all Gerard heard Frank mumble before he felt a soft and wet pair of lips start to kiss at his neck and a body on top of his. He was a little surprised but it was a welcomed one, especially as Frank started to suck at his neck a little.

“Frank,” Gerard’s breath a little irregular. “Frank, don’t leave a mark.”

Frank only giggled and continued to kiss his way around, leaning up to take his lover’s lobe into his mouth to suck and nibble a little. Once he was satisfied there he made his way down to Gerard’s collar bone to which he proceeded into licking and sucking, kissing and biting. At first Gerard protested but soon relaxed against the bed as he threaded his fingers through Frank’s hair.

Once he was satisfied with the small marks that littered Gerard’s neck and collarbone Frank focussed his attention to his chest. He moved his lips down to his left nipple and blew lightly. Much to his predictions Gerard arched a little and sighed. Frank grinned to himself and blew a little harder before taking the hardened nub into his mouth. Gerard gave a breathy moan and as Frank ran his tongue around it and bit just a little bit he threw his hips up quickly and moaned even louder.

Yes, Frank thought, he was well relaxed now.

Completing the same actions with Gerard’s other nipple and running his tongue over the rest of his chest and stomach Gerard moaned and thrust his hips up a little more before tugging Frank upwards by his hair and forcing his tongue into the younger man’s mouth. This time, it was Frank who moaned out from the way his lover had yanked his hair and now, the way his tongue was dancing around in his mouth and his bottom lip being pulled into Gerard’s to be sucked on.

Pulling away and panting roughly Gerard spoke.

“I need you to make me forget.” He almost ordered Frank. “I need, I need you to fuck me.” He breathed and Frank nodded. Both knew he was going to be a lot gentler and a lot more loving then a normal fuck, they were going to make love but Frank knew what he meant.

After kissing for a little while longer and a few thrusts of the hips Frank pulled away and reached over Gerard and over to the drawer. He managed to open it and with one hand pulled the lube and a condom out. Gerard, who was lying back and trying to relax didn’t really notice what was going on around him, only that he needed Frank inside of him and quick with it. He felt Frank tug his boxers off from his hips and noticed that he was already naked. Once settling himself back on top of Gerard the pair both moaned at the first skin on skin feel of the night. Frank couldn’t help but grind his hips down just a little to test the waters and by the sounds of Gerard’s moans he was already pretty worked up.

Frank then took the lube and squirted some onto his fingers. He moved his hand down to Gerard’s cock and stroked it just a little. The elder threw his head back at the wet and liquid contact but sighed as Frank moved his hand from it and round to his ass. Without warning he had thrust a finger inside of Gerard and was already fingering him quick. Before Gerard had even time to moan Frank had pulled out and had pushed another finger back in with it. He took his time this round and slowly pulled the fingers back out before thrusting them back in firm but gentler. After a few more Frank curled his fingers up a little and held them in what he figured was the right place and with Gerard’s loud throaty moan confirming so he pressed a little harder against his boyfriend’s prostate.

“Frank, please.” Gerard practically begged and Frank could only comply. He quickly pressed his two fingers against Gerard’s spot once more before slowly withdrawing his digits.

Sitting back on his heels Frank grabbed the condom from the bed and tore the packet open. He brought the rubber out and pressed it to the tip of his cock before rolling it down the length. He sighed and grabbed the lube. He poured a generous amount onto his hand and moved it to his dick. He ran the hand up and down a few times, trying not to get too carried away and have himself coming from jerking himself off. No, he thought, that wasn’t the plan.

Once he had finished prepping both himself and Gerard Frank had an idea.

“Gee, move to the end of the bed a minute.” He asked. Gerard looked confused and almost pissed off, he just wanted to get on with it but none the less did what Frank had asked. Once at the end of the bed he watched as Frank settled himself at the top of the bed, back against the headboard.

“Ok, come up here and sit on my lap.” Gerard did as he said and was soon sitting in Frank’s lap, his boyfriend’s dick probing his entrance. After shifting a little so that Gerard could wrap his legs the whole way around Frank’s middle he lifted himself up a little. Frank reached down to hold his cock and guide it against Gerard. The older man then slowly lowered himself down and hissed as he took the whole length.

When Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard’s back and began to rub the tense muscles he realised just why Frank had wanted to try this position out. Not only were they entwined by the legs and wrapped around one another but they were face to face, literally nose to nose and arms could be wrapped around one another easily and comfortably.

“Ok, I don’t want you to ride me like you normally would. Just rock gently.” Frank whispered and tried his best not to just throw Gerard down on the bed and fuck him into the floor. Gerard nodded and started the slow, rocking motion. As Gerard rocked back and forth Frank slowly and gently thrust his hips just a little so they were moving together. It wasn’t fast or hard but it was safe and secure and loving which was just what the older man needed.

After a few minutes of holding one another and moving quietly Gerard could really see just why Frank had picked the position. It was relaxing and very intimate. It was nothing too stressful or straining and as the pair moved their mouths together to kiss it almost felt like he was floating. With arms wrapped around one another’s middles, hands roaming and with their mouths working against the others, all slow and sloppy both men realised this was what making love was all about.

Slowly, after what felt like hours of careful rocking and hot wet lips the pair came together, moaning softly and still kissing. The air in the room was filled with sweat and that musky smell both of them loved to bathe in afterwards, encased in one another’s arms.

Lying back against the bed, Frank’s head against Gerard’s chest just listening to the steady beat of his heart Gerard had to admit yes, he was still scared about the day ahead but was certainty more relaxed.

“Thank you, again.” Gerard whispered as he ran his fingers through Frank’s sweat matted hair. Frank craned his head to look up into Gerard’s eyes and smiled.

“It’s no problem. Did you like that position?”

“Yeah, I loved how close we were.” He thought for a second. “And how slow it was, built up real good.”

Frank nodded. “Intense, right? Do you feel any more relaxed?”

“Yeah, I really do.” Frank smiled lovingly up at his boyfriend and leant up to kiss his lips.

“You should try and sleep Gee.”

“It’s a lost cause Frankie.”

Frank sighed. “I know but please, try?”

Gerard nodded and leant over to switch the lamp off. Lying there in the darkness, Gerard actually felt his eyes droop closed and as the soft motion of Frank’s fingers ghosting across his chest he found himself falling off to sleep.

+

The next morning Gerard found himself stirring from the most peaceful sleep he had woken from in weeks. He rubbed his eyes a little as they adjusted to the light that was pooling in from the front window. Looking down he saw Frank was still balled up in his arms, head against his chest and mouth slightly open. His hair was all over the place and his hands draped across Gerard’s middle. He laughed lightly at just how cute Frank looked before settling his head back flat against the pillow.

Closing his eyes gently Gerard allowed himself to doze into a light sleep for a while until Frank awoke. As soon as the younger man looked into Gerard’s eyes he could see the nerves just itching to break free. He shuffled closer to his boyfriend and placed a dry kiss upon his lips.

Gerard smiled. “Morning.”

“Did you sleep?” Was the first thing Frank had to ask.

Gerard laughed airily and nodded before confirming, “Yeah I did, the best in weeks.”

“That’s great!” Frank beamed and settled his head down on Gerard’s shoulder once again. The pair lay silently for another quarter of an hour before Gerard looked at the time and sighed.

“Gonna go and have to get ready soon.”

“Yeah, what time do we have to be at the venue?”

“3pm, so I can run through a few times, tell them which lighting I like, y’know the boring stuff?” Frank nodded and pondered a little.

“Ok well its-” Frank craned his neck to look over at the clock. “11am, I’m guessing we’ll both need to shower after last night, but we can share so that wont take long.” Gerard laughed a little and winked at Frank.

“Ok, so maybe we’ll leave a little extra time for the shower.” Frank giggled.

“Yeah, its not gonna take long for me to get ready, I’ll do that there. All I need to do is make sure my skating outfit is ready to wear.”

“Ok, well that leaves us more time in bed to snuggle, so just relax.”

Gerard nodded and wiggled down into the warm covers a little more, tightening his grip on Frank and kissing his head of hair. Both lay there lazily for another hour until rising from bed, pulling on some boxers and then they moved to the kitchen to eat. Frank had told Gerard that he needed a big breakfast as he had a long day ahead and much to Gerard’s protests, he ate a full breakfast with eggs, bacon, the lot. Frank did tend to mother Gerard a lot, but secretly the older man enjoyed being looking after and really, he needed somebody to encourage him, tell him when to stop.

“Come on, shower time.” Frank stated as he dragged Gerard by the arm from the couch and into the bathroom. Gerard sighed, all he really wanted to do for the rest of the day was snuggle on the couch with his boyfriend and forget all about the competition he was going to compete in. Of course, that was just nerves speaking and in fact, he really did want to skate onto that ice and blow the judges away with his moves.

And so Frank pushed him into the bathroom where he continued to baby him. He removed Gerard’s boxers for him and did the same for himself before pushing his boyfriend in to the large cubicle. Frank leant over Gerard and switched the water to on and made sure it was at a high temperature, as both men loved a real hot shower. Once the water began cascading down Gerard wrapped both arms around Frank’s middle and snuggled into his shoulder.

Frank giggled against Gerard’s wet hair. “Quite comfy there?”

Gerard let out a short airy laugh. “Mhm.” And wrapped his arms around his lover’s naked body a little tighter. After a while of just standing there the men grabbed some shower gel and washed one another down gently. It was the greatest feeling, a hot shower and the hands of the person you love all over your body. Gerard could have stayed there forever but no, he had a competition to win.

+

Dragging his feet a little Gerard made his way out to the car, opened the door and threw himself into the passenger seat. Frank, who was following simply rolled his eyes and walked around to the driver’s seat.

“Take it I’m driving then?” Frank sighed.

“Sorry, I just need to get my mind into the competition, y’know?” Gerard questioned, giving Frank a sappy look.

Frank’s face softened. “You’re too cute, y’know?”

The drive to the venue was short, and on arriving Frank practically had to drag Gerard from the car.

“Are you always like this on comp days?” Frank asked, pulling on Gerard’s arm.

“Maybe.”

“Then how on earth did you turn up for the rest of them without me pulling on your arm!?”

“Don’t really know, I’ll warm up soon.”

Gerard finally gave in and exited the car, walking hand in hand with Frank to the venue doors. His stomach was lurching, he really was nervous as this competition could be the make, or break of his ice career.

As the pair walked through the venue Gerard focussed his eyes on the ice. Already training was one of the great skaters Gerard had often seen at previous events. He was good, hips moving in all the right directions, skates gliding softly across the ice.

“Gee come on, let’s dump all this stuff in the dressing room.” Frank motioned to Gerard’s skating outfit. The older man nodded slowly, trying to tear his eyes from the opponent. Making their way to the dressing room the pair placed their things down and retreated to the couch to snuggle until it was Gerard’s turn to practice.

He wandered out onto the ice, skating around a few times before going straight into his routine. The performance was only two minutes long and with an array of twists, jumps and sleek turns Gerard finished up his performance. Frank grinned from the stools - his boyfriend really was talented. After going through the routine a couple more times Gerard made his way over to the lighting desks where he could talk through his piece with the tech and discuss what lights to use and when.

So after finishing up perfecting his performance for that night the couple made their way back to the dressing room where they cuddled up for the remainder of the spare time they had. Soon enough though, the performance was here.

“Time fucking crept up on me and bit me on the ass.” Gerard complained, pulling his shirt off then reaching for the top he had chosen to skate it. It was black and silver, and according to Frank he looked all the more fuckable in the suit.

“Yeah, we were having a good snuggle there.” Frank sighed, still sprawled out across the couch watching his lover change. Gerard dropped his trousers and shoved his legs through the black trousers he was going to wear. They also, were patterned with silver and hung loosely on his legs. Normally, skaters would wear skintight spandex but Gerard much preferred to wear something loose fitting and comfortable.

Dressed and ready to hit the ice, Gerard stood in front of Frank and sighed. “Wish me luck.” Frank smiled and kissed his boyfriends lips.

“Break a leg.” Frank smirked to which Gerard hit him playfully.

After walking through the arena and over to the side Gerard would be entering the ice on, Frank kissed him once more and made his way over to his seat, front row of course. As the skater looked around the arena, all he could see was every seat taken and people cheering along to the loud music, which was thumping over the speakers. Gerard tried to deep breathe, anything to calm his nerves as he watched a few other skaters commence with their routines. So far, so good. But soon enough, his time came. As he heard his name flooding through the arena he scrunched his eyes closed, took another deep breath and pushed his feet forward to glide onto the ice.

Skating toward the centre of the ice Gerard took his position and waited for his music to drown out the sounds of clapping and cheers. Soon enough, he heard his cue and began to skate. Frank watched on intently, watching his boyfriend as he twisted and turned, the curves of his hips and ass swaying gently to the music. The lights reflected off of his pale face and his jet-black hair making him look oh so gorgeous.

Gerard could hear the cheers from the crowd as he felt the ice beneath his skates and the cool air surrounding him. All he had to do was concentrate and skate. He was trying his best to remember his routine, which had been permanently drilled into his head in result of the amount of times he had practised. He knew he could pull this off; it was just a matter of sticking to his plan. Twisting his hips and bracing himself Gerard moved into the last part of his routine, he glided around the ice, raised his arms and span as fast as he could.

Everything blurred. Gerard scrunched his eyes shut as his body span around on the ice, mimicking a tornado that swept through the states and caused utter devastation, and that was his aim. To sweep in there, win the competition and blow them all away.

And so he did.

Coming down from the twister and bowing a little, Gerard grinned and skated off of the ice, cheers and screams deafening his ears. Frank, who had already jumped from his seat and was making his way over to the exit ran over to Gerard and threw himself into his arms. Pulling back, Gerard launched his lips at Frank’s face and kissed his roughly. The adrenaline was coursing through his icy veins, sparking and static. He felt fucking wonderful.

Frank gasped as he pulled back from the kiss, “You fucking blew them away!” He screeched into his boyfriend’s ear who manically grinned. Gerard felt like he was king of the fucking world, on a high and nothing could ground him at that moment.

“You won that Gee, fucking stole the show!” Frank continued to praise his lover, who carried on grinning whilst taking Frank’s hand in his own, finding a seat to take to watch the last performer then listen to the results of the competition.

Gerard felt as though his heart was pounding in his throat as the judges nodded and agreed, then skated onto the ice to announce the winner. Frank’s heart was also racing, hoping that the judges had been as blown away by Gerard as he was. The older man grabbed the other’s hand, lacing their fingers together and taking a deep breath as the judges began to speak…

And the winner is…

Gerard Way.


Frank actually <leaped [/I[ from his chair as those two words echoed in his mind. Gerard way. Gerard fucking way! His boyfriend, his lover, had won. Frank punched the air with his fist and grinned.

Gerard, simply sat in his chair staring into nothing. The words were also echoing in his brain, not quite processing what they actually meant. Frank grinned down at his boyfriend, pulled him by the shirt to stand and lunged for his lips. Gerard gasped, closing his eyes and becoming completely lost n Frank’s embrace. Pulling back, both men grinned and rubbed their noses together before Gerard hastily walked down to the entrance of the ice to skate on and collect his trophy.

And as Frank watched on, he knew this was only the beginning. He knew there would be hundreds more competitions to come, a hundred more to win and a hundred more ways to profess their love to one another. And as Gerard stood on the ice, collecting his prize and locking eyes with Frank, the pair giggled and smiled. They smiled because they had won, they had worked as a team and they had come out on top.

They smiled because they had found love on the ice.

+

Ok, so this IS the end. Thank you to everybody that read this, thanks for all the comments.
There will be at least an epilouge, if not a sequal. but im not sure on that, so expect something in the near future, stay subscribed.

thank you