Ice, Ice Baby!

Seven

A//N
Ok, im not really sure of this chapter, does anyone think its just dragging?
Like the same stuff?
It will get more intresting soon, i just wanted to get the characters out and stuff.
let me know what you think yes?
thannks

xox
+

Frank sat on the stands, waiting patiently for his friend to make his way from the cold ice he had just been grazing. As soon as Gerard spotted Frank sat with coffee in his hands, he moved as quick as he could, considering his chunky bladed boots were dragging behind.

“Hey you!” Frank smiled, offering his cup of coffee; the older man looked as if he needed warming up. Gerard muttered his thank you’s before gulping the beverage down. Once he had finished the cup, he sighed.

“Oh god coffee. I‘m so cold!” He muttered before handing the empty cup back to Frank who simply giggled. He smiled up to the skater, who took the hint to sit down. Frank budged up, sliding his ass on the seat so he was nearer Gerard. He put his arm around the younger man, who quickly took advantage of the gesture and snuggled in.

“You want to go and get some coffee Gee?”

“Yes! I mean, please?” Frank looked up at Gerard and laughed, smiling before pecking the others lips and moving from his seat.

Gerard took Frank’s extended hand into his own, as they started walking towards the dressing rooms.

“You cold Frankie?” Gerard asked, whilst untying his boot laces and pulling them off. He sighed when he did so, moving and stretching his cramped feet around for a while.

“A little.” He replied, to which Gerard walked over to his pile of clothes, pulled a jumper from the pile and pushed it over Frank’s small head. He took his arms and pushed them into the holes for him, finally settling the jumper down over the others torso. Frank giggled; he’d liked Gerard dressing him like that. It made him feel wanted, all sappy and goofy.

Gerard walked back to where his boots were left on the floor. He took his warm, black Ugg boots and pulled them on, sighing once again at the comfort and warmth of them.

“They are so camp!” Frank teased, pointing down to his friends boots.

“Hey! I am a skater, my feet hurt all the time! I‘m allowed to have comfy boots, okay.” He crossed his arms and pouted at Frank, trying not to let his small smile creep from beneath his frown. Of course he failed. They both giggled, grabbed one another’s hand and exited the dressing room in search for Coffee.

As they walked through the venue hand in hand, they found the small coffee shop and walked in. Gerard sat himself down on one of the comfy sofas, whilst Frank purchased their much needed hot beverages. Gerard bit his lip lightly, staring over at the man buying him coffee. God he was beautiful. The pro sighed for what felt like the hundredth time that night, running his hands through his jet black hair. Before he could look over at Frank once again, he felt someone suddenly sitting on his lap. He glanced up quickly, not sure what the sudden invasion was.

“Here you are.” Frank smiled, handing his coffee to Gerard, shifting slightly to make himself comfortable on Gerard’s lap.

“Thanks. Er, Frank. What are you doing?!” He stifled a laugh, trying not to let that smirk creep onto his features. The younger, tattooed man took a long sip of his warm drink, before replying.

“I‘m keeping you warm.” He replied with a huge grin. Gerard only laughed, before drinking his latte.

After a while of simply snuggling and drinking their coffee, the two began to talk.

“Frank I don’t want to skate tonight,” Gerard confessed. “I‘d much rather stay here.” Frank’s heart warmed just slightly at that statement, the one thing Gerard loved was skating. But tonight, he wanted to give it up for him? To spend time with him? He couldn’t get his head around it. All he did know was that he should feel special. Very special…

“Aw, you‘ll do great babe. Just go out there and have fun. Ill be watching!” Gerard nodded, knowing he was going to have to skate. He put it down to nerves. It was a big show tonight, not as big as the one in a few months, but it was enough to warm up and get him more practice in front of an audience. Frank noted the doubt in Gerard’s face, the way he bit his lip slightly, the way his eyes tried to focus on something, anything but failed miserably.

Frank gently took the nervous man’s hands, clasping them into his own. He quickly brought then up to his lips, kissing the pale skin lightly. Gerard could only smile, he would also have been lying if he had said it didn’t calm him down. After a moment or two, Frank dropped their hands, got up from Gerard’s lap and held his hands out.

“Come on lazy bum, you’ve got a show to star in.” Frank extended his arms, motioning for Gerard to take them and get up. Finally, after many tries to pull him up, Frank succeded. Their hands laced together again, as Frank dragged the other man to his dressing room.

When they arrived at the door, Gerard tried to turn away.

“Gerard.” Frank said in the sternest voice he could muster, only it came out slightly playful. He turned around, pouting at the younger man. Trying to get out of something he knew he had to do. Frank pushed him once again, slapping his ass lightly. Gerard jumped forward into the dressing room, to which Frank slammed the door on. He looked victorious.

“Your mean,” Gerard pouted. Frank walked over to where the other was situated, currently touching his ass and pouting at the inked friend.

“I know, its called cruel to be kind babe.” Frank stated, before walking that little bit further, meeting Gerard near the wall. He took advantage of the bricks behind them, pushing them against the wall. As soon as the skater’s back hit the cold, white wash wall Frank’s lips were lunging towards the others.

Gerard gasped as Frank’s tongue met his own, mingling and caressing one another’s. Frank’s hands soon met the dark black hair, pulling lightly and twirling his fingers through the cold strands. Gerard soon got the idea, he rested his hands gently on Frank’s petite waist, stroking the skin lightly with his fingertips. After a while of sloppy, slow kisses Frank pulled back before settling his head into the crook of Gee’s neck.

“Good luck.” He whispered, before pecking the skaters lips once again and exiting from the dressing room.

Gerard stood there in awe, trying to get his much needed breath back.

+

“Where have you been all day?!” Steven asked as he and Frank were taking their seats in the full arena. Frank smirked, reaching up to touch his lips lightly. Reminiscing.

“Oh, just doing some college work, that’s all.” He lied. He would tell Steven soon. As they began talking about the week they had missed seeing each other, the lights went down, the music started to play and everybody started to cheer.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

That was all Frank could feel, the music vibrating through his soul.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

That was all Gerard could feel. His heart running wild.

Frank could see Gerard’s boots slowly scraping the ice.

Gerard could feel the ice beneath his feet, it was home.

Frank watched as the spandex flexed with his muscles, how it stuck to the curves and moved with the skater.

Gerard could feel the eyes on him, staring at his body. The spandex fitted him well. He felt so self conscious.

As Gerard span, all Frank could see was his moving body. A beautiful blur. As the crowd cheered, so did he.

Spinning. The air was cold around his body, he was a tornado and was ripping through the ice. As the crowd cheered, he smiled.

As Frank looked over at his friend, his heart burned, it swelled and it beat. For him.

It was about to break from his chest, Gerard’s heart was thumping. Floating, over the man sat in the audience cheering.