Ice, Ice Baby!

Nine

“It’s nice to take a break from skating.” Gerard confessed as he and Frank walked hand in hand to the mall. Gerard had taken a day from training and Frank had bunked college in order to spend time together. Frank smiled; he knew Gee needed a break from it all.

“Yeah, I must admit its nice having you all to myself, no ice involved!” Gerard slapped Frank’s arm gently before hugging him close and kissing the side of his head.

“So where do you want to go?”

“I don’t mind Gee, shall we shop then get something to eat later?” Gerard nodded and pulled Frank in the direction of the shops he wanted to take him into. They walked for a few minutes before coming to a very large sports shop. Frank looked utterly confused, as he never had shopped in a store like that.

“Gee what do we need to here?” He asked his face still as confused.

“I need some new skates and gloves babe, want to help me pick them out?” Frank’s face lit up and dragged Gerard into the shop. He was never one to turn down some personal shopping. Gerard was dragged behind the smaller man, pointing directions as to where the skates were.

“Oh my god!” Frank shrieked. Gerard looked shocked and very confused until he saw what Frank was gazing up at; a pair of hot pink skates.

“Frankie I may be gay but I am not wearing those! Besides, it would clash with my show outfit!” They both giggled.

“I didn’t mean you! I want them!” Frank went to look at the price but nearly fainted when he saw how much they were.

“Looks like I wont be getting them! That’s more then I pay for rent a month.” Gerard smirked and instantly knew what he was going to do.

“Frank go pick some new gloves out for me? I don‘t mid what colour, you choose.” Frank beamed and wondered off towards the other side of the store. Gerard yelled “And Frank, make them sparkly!”

Frank wandered along the isle of sports gloves; he had never known one shop to hold so many of one thing. There were hundreds of different styles, shapes and colours. Scanning across the lines of gloves a pair spotted his eye and glinted under the dull shop lights. He reached up for them but couldn’t quite get them. He blushed as he called an assistant over to help him get them down. After saying his thanks Frank started at them in awe. They were black and shiny with sparkles all over them. He pushed his hand into the glove, the soft velvet inside instantly warming his hand up.

“Hey.” Frank jumped from his skin, turning around to see Gerard smiling at him. “Hey,” He replied. “I found some gloves.” He motioned to them, pushing them into the air and into Gerard’s eye line whilst grinning.

“They are perfect.” Gerard stated with a large and obvious smile of his face. They stood in the middle of the isle for a while, whilst people walked past them simply staring into one another’s eyes. Before long, Gerard grabbed Frank’s hand and dragged him over to the ice boots.

“Ok so I‘ve chosen two but I want your opinion.” He told the younger man who was currently still fixated with the pink boots in the corner, nodded. Gerard held out two pairs of shiny boots. One pair was just like the gloves; black and sparkly with silver laces. The other were red, bright and also glittering. Frank giggled.

“What? Do you not like them?” Gerard asked. Frank giggled some more before replying.

“Ok I cannot let you get the red ones. You have to get the black, and they match the gloves I picked out!” He stated with a grin on his lips. Gerard laughed a little before nodding.

“Ok, I liked the black ones more anyway. But Frankie, why not the red ones?”

“Because Gee, you would look like something out of the wizard of Oz! Although, I‘m sure you would look pretty damn hot in a dress.” Frank confessed before licking the older mans ear gently. Gerard shivered and nodded, “Ok.”

With that, Gerard pulled Frank over to the cash register to pay.

“Frank was size shoe are you?”

“A 9, why?” Frank asked and Gerard grinned.

“Perfect!”

And before Frank could even ask, they arrived at the cash register where the hot pink skates were waiting, conveniently in a size 9. Gerard grinned some more and Frank looked on in confusion.

“Ill take these skates and gloves” Gerard handed the cashier the black items and continued “and I‘ll take these skates and the matching gloves please” He motioned towards the pink set; he had also found matching items as Frank did.

“Gee, what? No!” Frank protested. Gerard turned to Frank, leant down and kissed him hard on the lips. After pulling away he stayed close to the tattooed mans face. “I want to treat you. Let me ok?” Frank knew not to protest and kissed the others lips hard.

After paying for the skates, Gerard pulled Frank over to the seating area.

“Try them on!” He said with a smile. He couldn’t wait to see Frank in the bright pink boots; he just knew they would suit him. Frank giggled before pulling his old sneakers on and pushing his feet into the warm boots. The blade glistened. Gerard knelt down to tie the black laces, his tongue poking from the side of his mouth as he did so.

“Do they fit?” The pro asked excitedly. Frank nodded and tried to stand up in them but as soon as he did, he lost his balance. With a squeak he fell into Gerard’s arms. Both men giggled but as soon as the laughter wore off, they’re lips met and they began to kiss. Gerard ran his tongue over Frank’s top lip before sucking lightly on his bottom. Frank sighed, it swept him away when Gee did that.

“Thank you.” Frank whispered against the others lips.

+

With shopping bags filling both men’s hands they made they’re way to the nearest restaurant. After settling down and pushing their mounds of bags under the table they began to order. It was safe to say both had an enjoyable time shopping. After the ice skates had been brought the men wandered into the ice cream store opposite where they shared an ice cream. However, most of it ended up down Frank’s shirt and on Gerard’s nose. The men giggled and wandered around some more, buying a tonne of band shirts and tight, tight skinny jeans. Frank enjoyed this bit, as he got to observe Gerard’s ass in many types, which all hugged his curves and made Frank want to ride him right there. Of course he fought the urge and commented that he had a lovely ass.

Pulling Frank from his dream like state the waitress settled down the food they had ordered onto their table. They both pulled a slice of pizza up and began to eat, their eyes still locked together and light smiles plastered across their faces. Through out their lunch the pair held hands and talked about nonsense. That was the beauty about their friendship; they could talk complete shit but still understand one another.

Soon however, their talk turned into something a little serious.

“Frank, I want to ask you something ok?” Frank nodded and Gerard continued. “Just promise you won‘t run?”

“Promise?”

“Ok. Well, if it isn’t obvious already I really like you and well, we‘ve been kissing and well you know and I just wondered if you, well,” Gerard cursed himself for sounding so child like, but he didn’t care. He needed to let Frank know what he wanted, what he needed. To show his support Frank took Gerard’s hand in his own and caressed the skin lightly. They both smiled, which gave Gerard the courage to continue.

“I‘ve never been too good at relationships and love, but I want to give it another go, with you.” Gerard blushed, he had kind of let it slip. Frank squeezed the larger hand that was in his as another sign of encouragement.

“Frankie, would you wana you know, be my boyfriend?” Gerard blushed even more. Frank smiled the biggest smile, launched himself from his seat and attacked Gerard’s plump lips with his own. They giggled lightly after coming up for air.

“Can I take that as a yes then?”

“Defiantly!”

With a leap in their step, the men walked back hand in hand to the ice rink. Once arriving they settled they’re shopping bags down and collapsed onto the couch. Just as Gerard’s eyes were about to shut and sleep would take him over, Frank let his hand wander over the taller man’s long legs. He brushed over his knee’s, bringing the wandering limb up to his thighs.

“Mm Frankie, what are you doing?” Gerard asked, his voice slightly hoarse. Frank didn’t reply; he simply moved his hand up, brushing his lovers crotch. Gerard squirmed, it felt weird for somebody to touch him like this, but he was pleased he had somebody to give him such attention.

Before Gerard could even comprehend opening his eyes he felt Frank’s hot breath on his neck. Just as he was about to say something, Frank bit down lightly, sucking on the others neck. Gerard gasped as the hand continued to brush over his groin and the teeth and lips latched onto his neck.

“F-frank!” He gasped has the younger man bit down a little harder before sucking the skin some more.

“You taste real good Gee.” He mumbled against his skin before moving his lips to Gee’s. The two kissed feverishly, lip and tongues meeting and crushing around together. Frank moved a little so he was sat on top of his new boyfriend, giving them both better access to lips and groins.

Frank ground his hips down onto the others, emitting soft mews and moans from the pair. Frank could feel Gerard on his thigh, he was hard. Soon, after they’re lips were sore and swollen from kissing Gerard moved his hands to Frank’s belt. He unfastened it, pulled them down a little and took Frank’s erection from his boxers. The man on top gasped and threw his head back as Gerard took his cock in his hand and started to squeeze.

“Gee!” Frank breathed, moving his hands down so he could free his lovers member from his tight jeans. Soon, both men grasped one another’s arousal in their hands and began to pump in time. As one moaned, so did the other. As one squeezed extra hard on the others cock, the action was mirrored. After pulling and rubbing and massaging they both came shuddering, foreheads pressed together staring into one another’s eyes.

“Fuck.” Frank stated, still gasping for air. Gerard smirked and trapped the younger mans lips with his own. He sucked and nibbled until his energy levels would no longer allow him too. Tangled together they fell asleep, hot and sweaty.