Status: Hiatus

Dead On Land

Ariel is always described as King Triton's seventh daughter, and his youngest. Well, that is technically not true. When his wife and queen Athenna died, also his youngest daughter, and Ariel's twin, Alliya was killed. Or, that's what the kingdom of Atlantica assumed. In all factuality, they are both alive and well, and living on land. Triton desperately tried to save them, but his blast from the trident was slightly off, and transformed his mermaid wife and daughter, into humans. Though, he would never know this, and they were taken aboard the ship.
They have lived in Prince Eric's Kingdom ever since. Athenna has well adapted to the land, and has given up dreams of going back to Atlantica. Alliya on the other hand, still awaits the day when the salty water will move around her and through her long, inky black hair like air, and she'll see her dark pink tail and deep plum colored fins and shells again.
But the question is, what happens when Alliya's life-long friend, and betrothed fiance, Prince Eric finds and saves her birth sister, and later on engages to her? Will Alliya's dream finally become true, or will she live quietly under Eric's rule for the remainder of her existence.