Status: This is actually is an old story I wrote, but i've been gone for a while so I'm revamping it, enjoy.

Exposed

Paparazzi by the planes

Jay was pretty excited, it was the first time he'd ever been on a plane, let alone fly first class.

"Ohh, champaign!" He gazed as he noticed the flight attendant swiftly glide across the floor. "Excuse me Miss," he said as he lightly tapped on the womans puffed shoulder.

"Yes, sir. Do you need anything?" the woman turned and grined with a manufactured barbire smile.

"Yeah, can I have some more chocolate squares, please? And a pillow, and some more soda, thanks." Jay was drunk with power, and he hadn't even had a sip of champaign. He would never admit it but he loved making the flight attendents do his bidding.

Before Jay could twirl the ends of his mustache, the flight attendent was back with all the things he requested.

"Here are all things you needed sir, enjoy the rest of your flight." She walked away with the same smile she had when she had first came by Jay.

The plane landed in a few short hours. Since only had one carry on bag and two others, he didn't have to wait long. He picked up his other bags then was on his way.

He stepped outside the airport, freshed faced yet ready to take on the world whatever came his way, or so he thought. Raising his arm, he called a cab and headed to the hotel he would stay for a while.

From the cab's window, Jay took in the marvolous sights. He had always wanted to live in New York, as they say if you can't make it here, you can make it anywhere... and Jay intended to make it!

After leaving his bags with bell hop at the hotel, he ran downstairs with a map of New York in his hands.

"I'm gonna be so late..." Jay hurried to the intern orientation for TMZ, the source for news, meaning the latest celeb dish.

After running what seemed like twenty blocks, he arrived out of breath, at a huge gray sky scraper.

"This is it.."