Status: This is actually is an old story I wrote, but i've been gone for a while so I'm revamping it, enjoy.

Exposed

Meeting Emmet

He quickly ran to the grayish building where he was met by a slender, pettiet boy. He had dark brown short hair, and light green eyes, with a name-tag that said "Hi, My Name Is : Mr. Fabulous." It was from that point on Jay knew they would be good friends.

"Are you here for the intership thing too?" He asked, his voice soaked with femeninity.

"Yeah, I am." Jay said with a smile.

"Thank god, everyone else here bland and serious, but you seem okay. The name's Mr. Fabulous but you can call me Emmett." He stuck out his hand to Jay with a smile after his introduction.

Jay shook the offered hand with a smile. "My name's Jay."

"Jay huh? Well, you look more like a Jack to me. Is it okay if I call you Jack instead?"

Jay thought for a moment, changing his name? Why not? He was in a new city, getting a new job, and gaining new friends. Why not develop a new persona? "Sure, in fact, I think I'll just be Jack from now on."

"Well, Jack... What are we standing around here for, let's go. Onward to the orientation." He threw his bright pink scarf behind his left shoulder and led the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
short.. sorry.

more next time.