Brendon's a Comfort.

Brendon's Fingers in Spencer's Hair.

For the first time ever there is an awkward silence between Ryan and Spencer. To be honest, Spencer isn’t sure if he’s upset and wanting to punch Ryan in the face, or if he just wants to curl up in a ball in cry.

He coughs a little, pushes himself off the couch and nods, “okay. If that’s what you absolutely want to do. I…we respect your opinions.”

He watches Ryan for a second and tries to find any trace of emotion on his face. When he can’t see anything he walks out of the room with his shoulders slumped. That night was the most restless night of his entire life

Brendon comes over the next day and the two of them have a pajama party. Brendon rests his head on Spencer’s shoulder and the other boy tries to forget about the split. Spencer laughs a little for the first time in since that night when Brendon puts ice cream on his nose.

Spencer never handles his alcohol well. He and Brendon are back in Vegas visiting friends when he gets drunk. He sees a guy that looks remotely like Ryan and walks up to him only to punch him the face, say “fuck you” and start to walk off.

Spencer soon realizes that it’s not Ryan when the guy punches him so hard he stumbles back into a table. Brendon breaks up the fight and takes Spencer back to his parent’s house. They sit in Brendon’s old room, Spencer’s head in his lap while he holds an icepack to his nose.

Brendon pushes the hair out off of Spencer’s forehead and kisses it gently. He moves the icepack and holds back the giggle when he sees the bruise on Spencer’s nose.

“You can’t go punching random guys that look like Ryan. It could definitely cause some problems,” Brendon laughs and smiles a little.

Spencer can tell that he’s just trying to lighten the mood but he still feels like shit because he’s partially drunk. He groans and turns over in Brendon’s lap, pushing his nose in the other’s thigh and pouts.

“This would look so wrong if my parents walked in. I know you can’t resist my dick but seriously, Spence? While you’re drunk?” Brendon ruffles the back of his hair and hears the slight laugh come from Spencer.

“You’re so cocky.” Spencer mumbles and frowns when he feels his nose start to burn again.

He turns over and looks up at Brendon. Brendon has always been a touchy feely person and most get annoyed with it but Spencer likes it.

He likes the way Brendon’s fingers feel when they run through his hair slowly and the way Brendon’s voice sounds when he starts to sing an old Blink song. He realizes that he likes everything about Brendon and that he couldn’t be luckier to have him as a best friend.