Status: Active, but school is making it hard to update.

Danger

Prologue

Horns filled the air along with the cries and screams of people. I wondered what was going on but when I turned my head, my body screamed in pain. When I opened my eyes, I saw a car on top of me, pinning me underneath. I pushed the car, ignoring the screams of my bones; I had to get out of here. Thinking back, to how I got under here I came up blank. A voice brought me out of my struggles “It’s okay! Everything will be okay; the ambulance is on its way!” the voice shouted above the cries.

Ambulance? I thought sucking in a breath of pain, I noticed a liquid run down my arm, it stung place where I bet I had open wounds. Trying to ignore the pain, I listened to the loud pitch noises coming near. As I felt myself go to the pain, the car came off of me before tumbling to the side. Arms wrapped around me and held me close; trying to see the person holding me, was difficult. My eye site was blurred. Sighing ageist the pain, I slipped into sweet darkness.

I woke up to a white room and beeping starring up at the ceiling, I moaned, my sides hurt. As soon as the sound was out of my mouth, fast-paced footsteps neared. White coated doctors came near my bed, faces plastered with fake concern, “Are you alright Miss. Carton?” one of them asked.

“I’m not quite sure,” I replied, “What happened?”

“Well, you were in a bad accident.” The white coated man answered, not really answering my question. Shaking my head, I gasped in utter pain. “Try not to move, Miss, you broke a few bones.”

Sighing, I kept my body still, “How serious are my injuries?” I asked looking at their fake, concerned faces.

“Not as bad as we thought. Just rest.” He stated putting something n the tube connected to my arm. My mind turned mush, before I could ask another question they left the room. As my eyes fluttered shut and I drifted to the darkness once more, I thought about the blurred face that helped me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of action based on above, is strictly prohibited.

© 2009 The Only Exception

New story tell me what you think.