Status: Active, but school is making it hard to update.

Danger

Chapter Three

I sighed as I walked around my empty kitchen, throwing out old, molded ‘food’ and shutting empty doors. ”Damn’ I murmured as I opened and closed the last empty cabinet.’ I knew I would need to go sooner or later.’ I thought to myself and grabbed my fall coat and purse as I set my hand on the knob. Memories of today’s event came crashing back into my head, the man’s voice ran in my head like a broken bell.

And to think I almost forgot about my encounter with the man. I opened the door slowly peaking out first before I walked out fully, hugging myself I closed the door behind me and started down the steps and down the drive. As I walked I looked all around myself before making my next move to make it to the local super market.

I must be losing it I thought, as I entered the supermarket, the warm air tickled my skin. As few people starred and pointed at me before whispering to a near by person, I could bialy hear what they were saying, but I could just imagine. They were most likely saying, “Look at here wasn’t see in an accident of some sort? I thought she died!” I rolled my eyes and sighed,” People are annoying,” before grabbing a cart.

Pushing the cart harshly, I made my way through the aisles, grabbing items off the shelf to restock, my empty kitchen. As I read of a mental list in my mind, I crossed of Items I had already gotten, “Milk, eggs, and coffee.” I crossed down smiling to myself as I headed toward the bread. Picking up to different types I read off the labels trying to determine which one I should would be a better choice.

As I place one bread, back a loud scream erupted from the front of the store followed by an cry from an infant, then a gun shot. Holding my breath I listened as another woman screamed, ”Oh my god they have guns!” followed my another shot, I looked toward the aisle as the woman fell to the ground, blood spilling out of her wound. I covered my mouth to stop from screaming myself as I threw down my bread and tried to run to the nearest exit.

Before I could touch the doors, large rough hands grabbed me and pulled me ageist a muscular body. “Look what we have here,” a deep, husky voice said as a warm breath rolled down my neck sending a shiver up my spine. The hands holding me felt greasy as the slid up under my shirt a bit as I squirmed. “You know what we do to people that try to escape?” He asked leaning down to my ear, his breath making it uncomfortable for me. I shook my head and yelled as I tried to break free, but the effort was useless.

“Boys, I’ll be back!” he yelled to the other men, which were standing around holding the costumers at gunpoint. My eyes widened as he carried me quiet roughly, toward the back of the store, I tried again kicking and screaming trying to get out of his strong hold. Sighing, I knew it was no use, but as the double doors to the back storage area opened, a new fear found itself to me.

“Calm down babe, you’re going to ruin my fun.” He stated in his deep voice, which made me even more scared as he threw me on a stack of boxes. He slid his hands around my body, as I screamed and cried, “Shut up!” he demanded pulling out his gun and hitting me with it. I held my face, which felt like a train, had just hit it. I cried out in pain, as the doors opened and a man sprang toward my attacker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of action based on above, is strictly prohibited.

© 2009 The Only Exception

I know its been long, but I can't control school.
Ya' know?