Status: Active, but school is making it hard to update.

Danger

Chapter Four

I watched the two men fight in utter fear. The fear that my savoir would get injured or that my attacker would get away. My heart beat rapidly in my chest as my breath came out in rapid burst, my eyes darted between the two males, one my hero the other my attacker. The sounds made between the two sounded painful, as they tossed each other around.

My attacker, as large as he was, slammed down on my hero with such force he let out a yelp, as did I. Thoughts rushed through my head as I debated what I, myself, should do. Finally, I deiced on a plan, getting up I jumped down on the attack and pulled him off the other man. The friction of the jump made me yelled, as I tugged on him with my hands. Pulling was quiet difficult with one broken arm that protested in pain with each movement.

Tears filled my eyes as I yanked and yanked, it seemed like the man didn’t notice. Finally, I gave up with the tugging and quickly kicked him, in his ‘prized gift’. The large man dubbed over, giving the other a chance to recover, but he took to long. Before I noticed what was happening, my attacker grabbed my wrist, which made me cry out in pain. I tried thinking of what I should do, the other male pulled him off of me and slammed him into the wall, where his head hit a pole, knocking him out.

Sinking down to my knees, I began to sob, feeling crashed through me making it unbearable. These feeling, happiness, fear, anger, sadness mixed together, as if they were blended together in a blender. The tears stained my hands and shirt, and made it hard to see. A single touch from a hand, clamed me down a little bit. Looking up at the owner I was struck by blue eyes and confusion. I know him from somewhere. I thought to myself as I stared into his eyes, as he did to mine.

“Thank you.” I finally spoke, trying to get him to talk, a useless effort, as he just nodded and removed his hand. He stood there for a minute more just staring at me. Sirens went off, making me jump and look toward the door, and then back at the man. Where do I know him from? I asked myself. Nodding once more the man walked toward the door.

“Wait!” I yelled as he disappeared out the door. Scrabbling to get up, I ran out the door and hit a hard surface. “Oww,” I moaned as I rubbed my head, a chuckled sounded as the man turned around.

“That’s your own fault.” He stated simply before putting up his hood and quickly exiting the store. I couldn’t move or blink, as realization hit me like a ton of bricks. That man, my hero, my savoir was the man I feared. For he was the man from earlier today, Did he know that I was going to be attacked? How did he find me? Breaking out of my thought I ran after him, only to be stopped by a police.

“Miss are you okay?” The police man asked with a questioning look. I thought of a million different answers, some involving the man and some involving no one.

“I’m fine, just a bit shook up.” I replied, “There’s a man in there, he attack me and someone ever-so-kindly fought him off for me.” I pointed to the back room where the unconscious man lay. After the police surveyed the area, we were allowed to go back to our shopping. As I finished my own shopping I thought about the man and how I didn’t get to thank him properly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of action based on above, is strictly prohibited.

© 2009 The Only Exception

Ha-ha another chapter!(: