Status: done.

Stir-Crazy

Hi Lainey!!!!
I'm so glad that you finally decided to come live with us in La Push! You'll love it here, I promise! Your mom is ecstatic and has already cleared out the guest room for you. Cora won't stop talking about you, she's so excited to have gained a step-sister! Everyone around here is so friendly, especially Cora's friends! I can't wait for you to get here! You're flight's on Monday right? I can't get off work then and your mother has to get Cora some new sheets, so I'll send my friend Billy to pick you up from the airport! See you then!!!!!!!!!!
-YourStepdad Dad,
John


[ x o x o ]

Lainey Peters has to move. Why?
Because her parents got divorced.
Because her mother remarried a step-loser named John.
Because the world hates her.

Lainey packs her bags and heads to La Push Washington, a small Indian reserve in the middle of nowhere.
To make matters worse, Lainey has to share the house with her annoying and incredibly bossy step-sister Cora.
To make matters worse, Cora always brings her boyfriend around the house.
To make matters worse, her boyfriend is the incredibly hot and super-amazing Jacob Black.

What's a girl to do?

Disclaimer:I don't own Jacob Black or any of the Twilight Saga characters but I do own Lainey and her family.