Status: chapters are not prewritten,so it may take a while to get them up

Coincidental Cause for Accidents

An Unbearable Truth

"Bye, guys!"

"Thanks for inviting us."

"Yeah, your bro makes some good burgers." To emphasize his point, Johnny belched. We all laughed and everyone started filing across the street. Except Leanna, Jimmy, Ryan, and Connor.

"Jimmy, come on," Leanna pulled on his arm.

"You go ahead, babe, I'll be there in a minute."

Leanna looked from Jimmy to me. I suddenly did not want to be there anymore. Awkward.

Leanna finally gave up and walked home. Jimmy scratched the back of his neck and avoided my gaze. I was vaguely aware of Conner watching us.

"So, we're still on for Thursday, right?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?"

"Well, I just thought maybe ...."

"Psht, after meeting her, I wanna help you pick out a ring as soon as possible. You definitely don't wanna fuck her over." I punched his shoulder lightly. "Come over any time and then we'll head to London."

"Cool. Later J.D." he waved over his shoulder as he walked out my front door.

"Later."

I shut the door and turned to see Connor watching me. Still.

"You helping Jimmy cheat on his girlfriend?" he asked loudly.

"No. We're just going to London for lunch," I replied.

"Then what was the whole ring thing about?"

"It's a secret."

"You guys are fuck buddies aren't you?"

"Fuck you."

"You wish you could."

"You wish that I wished I could."

Connor ran his hands through his hair and drew in a jagged breath. A sure sign he was frustrated.

"This is, like, little kid stuff."

"You started it."

"Could you just stop and listen for a sec?"

"I don't wanna."

"You don't wanna? Too bad, now shut up and listen - "

"I swear to whatever God you pray to, did you not learn the first time you pissed me - "

He kissed me. It was rough and moist. He tasted like watermelon life savors.Yummy. When he broke away, I was pinned against a wall with his hands on either side of my shoulders and his hips pressing into mine. We were breathing heavily.

He looked into my eyes as he leaned in closer; he was judging my reaction. I brought my hands up to stop him, but his lips met mine, gentle this time, and all thoughts of resistance went out of my head.

"Hey, Connor, you wanna get - woah!"

We broke apart at the sound of Ryan's voice. Connor stared at me while I looked to Ryan. His eyes were wide with shock and his eyebrows were hidden completely by his hair. I blushed and looked down.

"What were you - " Ryan started to ask.

He didn't get to finish seeing as I had pushed Connor away from me and ran passed them to my stairs.

"J.D.!" Connor called.

I ignored him and slammed my bedroom door as tears popped into the corners of my eyes. I locked my door and flopped down on my back.

The boys pounded on my door for what seemed an eternity. It was just background noise and I ended up falling asleep to the erratic pattern.

* - * - *

"J.D."

A pause.

"J.D. wake up, I have to talk to you."

Josh's voice broke into my dreams. Disturbing dreams of me and Connor. I just couldn't get away from him, could I?

"J.D. open your eyes. I know you're awake," Josh said.

I rolled over and pulled my pillow over my head. I heard Josh sigh and felt him lay down next to me.

"I know you may not want to believe it, but Connor has feelings for you. There are two types of guys: the ones who try to impress you and the ones who try to piss you off. I think he affects you because deep down you know you like him back."

He paused. I took the moment to jump in.

"When the hell did you become a sentimental fool?"

"Baby girl, there's a lot you don't know about me."

"Like what?"

"I killed a man with this thumb." He held up his right hand and wiggled his thumb.

"Ew, you killed a man with your right hand? I feel for the sorry fucker."

"Why?"

"'Cuz you jack off with that hand."

"You're just jealous that I have Elaina and you don't!"

"You named your hand?"

"Yes, beautiful isn't she?"

"Dude, get outta my bed!"

I tried to shove Josh out, but he was like a brick wall or immobile force. Grr.

There was a knock at the door and Josh got up to let the person in. I didn't see who it was (I was facing the wall) but could figure it out by what Josh said next.

"Use condoms. You pregg-o my sister's egg-o, I will kill you."

I laughed as I heard the door shut and Josh stomped down the stairs.

"I'm sorry."

I closed my eyes and ignored him.

"Please, J.D. I really am. I thought Ryan was busy with Kyla. I wouldn't have come on to you if I had known he wasn't." He was pleading.

"So you're ashamed that you like me?"

"No! I'm not! I'll shout it from the rooftops if I have to."

"I don't think that's necessary."

"Am I forgiven?"

"I guess."

"Yay." I heard footsteps and rolled over in time to see Connor launch himself onto my bed.

I tried to make myself as small as possible so he wouldn't land n me. No such luck. We laughed for a bit but then stared at each other.

His lips came crashing down to mine. A few minutes later, I pushed him away. I got out of bed and rummaged through my dresser.

I turned to him and said, "Foreplay or should we just jump in?"

I tossed him a condom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not long, I know. The next one won't be long either. And yes, I left you with a cliff hanger. Why? Because stories are better like that. WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!

Please comment, read, and subscribe.

love you guys