Status: chapters are not prewritten,so it may take a while to get them up

Coincidental Cause for Accidents

Nasty Surprise

Connor was sprawled on my bed, completely and utterly shocked. I could tell that he never expected anything like this to happen. He tried to sit up but I placed my hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him back down. I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed his neck. And then he grabbed my ass.

I hopped off him, wiping the corners of my mouth and straightening my clothes. I knew I was gonna play him. There was no way in hell I was sleeping with him. Did you really think I was gonna? Ha, ha. Silly person.

But of course, me being the . . . . well, the person I am, I sorta draw the line when the guy gets too "hands on" if you know what I mean. I know it's not fair, it's not right. I know, it makes me a tease. But really, I could care less. Especially when the guy's someone like Connor.

I know he doesn't like me. He just wanted to get a piece of tail. I hated guys like him. Jimmy and all the other guys thought he liked me. Guys could never tell. Never. It was annoying.

I had to call guys out. Usually I only did it to guys who tried to get into my pants.

I hiked my pants back up around my waist. I glared at Connor and said, "When you're good and ready you can leave my room."

I opened my door and walked out. Josh was in the kitchen making chocolate chip waffles and it smelt great. Ryan was sitting at the table with Meggie and Kyla. Meggie and Kyla skipped over to me and hung on my legs like monkeys as I sat down on a bar stool.

"And what happened to Connor?" Ryan raised his eyebrows suspciously.

"His in my bed trying to figure out what the hell kinda drugs I'm on most likely," I replied with a shrug.

"You do realise that if you eff him up, I'm gonna have to hear about this for the rest of my life, yeah?"

"Nah, not for the rest of your life. Just until he get's over it."

"Whatever. I blame you for whatever happens next," Ryan said.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy, sort of a filler chapter i guess...i just needed to update real quick ya know..not much time to embellish this one.

read, comment, and subscribe please!!

xoxox_acdrake_xoxox