The Music or the Misery Business

I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top.

Yes, let's take it from the top. The top of a girl's career to be exact. Hayley's career. With the release of Riot!, her band Paramore was growing and growing in popularity. Their first single from the album even made it onto TRL. Granted, she hated MTV with a passion, but being on TRL certainly was a milestone as far as their music career goes. And it wasn't with any help of her family.

What family, you ask? Well she had changed her last name when she had decided to go into the music industry after her brother got big. She dropped her real last name, Wentz, and changed it to a more common last name. Yes her last name was Wentz, and her older brother was Peter. Maybe you've heard of him.

Well no one but the members of her band and her brother himself know of their relation. Not even the rest of Fall Out Boy. But that is getting ready to change. On possibly the last tour that they will ever be opening for a band, they've been invited to join Fall Out Boy on the Young Wild Things tour as a "surprise." And they accepted. They had friends on the tour in the form of Cute Is What We Aim For, the band with the longest name on the Fueled By Ramen label. But did they really know what they were getting into?

Pranks, drama, music. And love?

Ha.

After all-
It's true, romance is dead. I shot it in the chest and in the head.[/i