The Music or the Misery Business

I've Hoped For Change...

*Hayley's POV*

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the fucking third put me down!" I screamed as he carried me towards their bus.

He laughed and ruffled her hair. "Nah." He said, putting her in the bus and tossing her on the couch. The rest of the Fall Out Boy's came in and surrounded me. Andy pulled me on the ground and started brushing my hair. Joe and Pete went in the back of the bus and Patrick started to do my makeup.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked confused.

Patrick and Andy laughed. "We're giving you a makeover." Andy said. I found it odd that my brother's bandmates had the same names as his friends in high school. But I guess it's just freakish coincidence. I grinned.

"Really now?" I asked.

Patrick nodded. "Yep. And afterwards I'm making you dinner."

I laughed. "Oh yes because guys can cook so well!" I said, rolling my eyes.

Patrick stuck his tongue out. "Actually he's a pretty good cook." Andy said. "He cooks me all my vegan specialties."

I had the widest grin. "Yes. I'm not the only person who doesn't eat meat on the tour." I was a vegetabletarian as my brother loved to call it. I wanted to be vegan, but no way in hell was I giving up chocolate.

Suddenly I felt wetness on my hair. I shivered. "What did you just do?" I said, realizing that I now had water all over my hair and back. I could practically hear Andy's grin.

"Dying your hair."

My eyes widened. "What? Why? What color? You're going to make it fall out!" I stopped myself from saying "again". I didn't want anyone outside of my brother and my band knowing about me having cancer. I was never one to want anyone's pity.

Patrick laughed at my spazzing as he got up from doing my makeup. "Don't worry, Andy's good at this. He style's Pete's hair all the time."

I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't mean shit. Pete has a mullet right now." I pointed out.

Patrick froze for a minute. "Touche." He said, walking into the kitchen they had on their massive bus. It was about four times as big as the Paramore bus. But hell, Hayley was NOT complaining. Being on a bus was blessing enough.

Soon Pete and Joe re-emerged and Andy informed me my hair would have to sit for thirty minutes. I looked at Pete. "What were you doing?" I asked.

He grinned. "Picking out your outfit." I groaned, and Pete looked hurt. "I don't have that bad of style." he said.

I laughed and ruffled his hair as I got up to wash the dye out since it had been thirty minutes. "Of course you don't. Gimmie the outfit." He handed it to me and I walked into the shower.

Walking out I got to look at my new hair. It was yellow and red and orange. I squealed a little bit. I absolutely loved it. Then I looked down at the clothes. Skinny jeans, a red clandestine tee with bats on it representing each different member of Fall Out Boy, and...Oh my god. This time I screamed and I could practically hear Pete grinning in pleasure. It was the Love Can't Save You hoodie that I absolutely adored. I quickly slipped it on and ran out, hugging all of the guys. "You're a fucking mazing you know that?!" I asked. Joe laughed. "Yes, we know. We're fly like that."