The Music or the Misery Business

I'm Hopelessly Hopeful...

**Hayley's POV**

No...no there is no possible way this can be happening. I looked in horror at Shaant's bandmates, who all bit their lips and looked at me sympathetically. I had come to bring him the good news. Only to catch him shoving his tongue down some whore's throat. "Sh....Shaant?" I asked in a very soft voice now that he had finally cared enough to pull away from the girl, only to tell her to go wait for him in the bunks.

He stood up and walked over to me with a smirk. "Come on babe, you had to know this was coming." He said, wrapping his arms around me. His touch disgusted me now, but he still ran his hands up the inside of my shirt. And I was too weak to stop him.

"We can still be friends baby. Just ones with...benifits." He said with a smirk. Finally I had the courage to smack him across the face, hard enough to send him flying into the couch that just earlier he had been preparing to have sex on. I spat on him. "Have fun with child support." I growled, leaving immediately. He could figure out what I meant if he gave a shit.

I stormed back to my bus and into the arms of my waiting bandmates. "Shhh...." Josh said quietly, stroking my hair. Jeremy and Zac muttered something about getting Pete and walked out. But Pete wasn't here right now. He was on stage and would be for another hour.

Or so I thought. Suddenly the door slammed open and Pete came over and rushed to my side, knocking Josh away as he did so. Josh took no offense and started cooking for us, knowing it was going to be a long night.

"Baby girl...I'm so sorry." He whispered as I finally started to sob in his chest. He was the only one I was completely comfortable crying around. But when I did, he looked alarmed. "You have a fever." He said softly.

I shook my head already knowing what he was thinking. "It's nothing." I muttered. But suddenly I started shaking. Shit. Not again...

"Oh I'm going to kill that fucker..." Pete muttered, picking me up. Josh looked curious and Pete sighed. "Come on get the band and get in the rental car. She's gotta go to the hospital." Josh dropped the microwave meal he had been making and quickly ran out to get the guys.

It was going to be a looooong night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taking so long to update. Thanks to everyone for reading. Please comment or else I might try and kill her off again ;)