Status: Hiatus for Editing

My Clandestine Romance

Chapter One

"Anastasia, is that you?" He asked the woman even though he knew who it was. He would know that face anywhere. Even if they haven't seen each other for 6 years. She spun around.

"Pete?" she asked squinting her eyes as if that will clarify her confusion. " What are you doing here?"

" I'm here on tour! What are you..." He was cut off by a heavily tattooed man, no taller than he was, holding a guitar, and covered in sweat walking up to her. Pete eyed him suspiciously wondering who the stranger could be. Could I be jealous? He thought to himself. Knowing all to well that he was still in love with Anastasia.

" Hey babe" The man said walking to her and pecking her on the lips. " Is this guy bothering you?" The man glared at Pete while sizing him up, moving his hazel eyes up and down his body.

" No baby don't worry it's just an old friend." Anastasia laughed.

Pete flinched at the phrase 'Just a friend.' Could she really consider me as just a friend after all we have been through? Pete thought getting slightly angry by the fact that the man she called babe was sizing him up and as if she didn't care about him anymore.

" Frankie baby this is Pete. Pete this is my fiancee Frank." Anastasia said with a nervous look on her face.

" Oh.. sorry, nice to meet you." Frank said walking up to Pete. Pete backed up slightly at first then took Frank's offered hand and shook it.

"Don't sweat it and you too man." Pete said with fake sincerity wishing this Frank dude would leave so he can talk to Anastasia since he hasn't seen her forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is like way in the future just to give you more of an insight to what will be happening and all. Also i need some girlfriends for some of the mcr boys so message me if your interested.

Please comment and subscribe if you like it because thats what keeps me motivated. And I'll love you forever and ever.