Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

It's So Sexy How She Can't Remember Last Night

(Jenna's POV)

I woke up to a pounding headache and the smell of alcohol still lingering in my breathe. **BUT THERE'S A LIGHT ON IN CHICAGO AND I KNOW I SHOULD BE HOME**

"Hello?" I said groggily into my sidekick.

" Hey Jenna! Wanna go get some coffee?" Gabby yelled into the phone.

"Jesus Christ. Stop screaming," I said.

She laughed, " Sorry, I'm already downtown. Get here soon!"

I sighed, "Alright. I'll be there in 20. Bye."

I hung up and jumped into the shower. I slipped on a yellow hoodie and some skinny jeans so i could start walking. I walked into Starbucks and Gabby was waiting with two mocha frappochinos.

"Thank you so much," I said grabbing the coffee.

"No problem. But your buying next time love," she said smiling. "Do you remember what happened last night?" she asked me.

I put my head in my hands, and mumbled "No.."

"You made out with Riley!" she said loudly.

"Ohmygod. Shh. Holy shit. Riley and Lily are together," I said. I always thought Riley was really cute, but he was Lily's boyfriend and I would have never done anything with him if i was sober. I felt my blue sidekick vibrate from inside my pocket. I pulled it out and pressed the green button. "Hello?" I said.

"Jenna, you are the biggest slut I know! How could you do this to me?" a familar vocie screamed into the phone.

"Lily, I am so sor.." I started to say.

"Don't even say your sorry. Nothing you say will make me ever forgive you. Ohmygod. I thought you were my friend, obviously not. You knew I was so happy with him, you just couldn't accept the fact that I have a better relationship than you have ever had with anyone," she said as her voice cracked.

"I didnt know what i was doing, i was drunk," I said as tears began to well up in my eyes.

"Drunk or not Jenna, you knew i was with Riley. I seriously never thought one of my best friends would do this to me. I hate never hated someone this much. You are the biggest slut ever." she yelled.

"Lily, i.."

"Fuck you," she said as she hung up.

Tears began to fall more rapidly now. I just lost one of my best friends, i cannot believe this.

"Gabby..I'm..going..home.." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Ok. I'll call you later love," she said hugging me.

I ran out of Starbucks and onto the sidewalk. No one was around so i cried as i walked home. I was a block from my house when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up to see a really goodlooking guy staring at me. He had curly brown hair and big brown eyes. He looked to be about 6'3. "Hey, I saw you crying, and i wanted to make sure you were ok," he said with a worried look in his eyes.

"Oh, uhm thanks. But no i'm not ok," I said as i rubbed my eyes.

"Oh..um, do you want to talk about it?," he asked scratching his head.

What the hell? I don't even know this guy. "I don't even know you," I said trying to hide the fact the makeup was running down my face.

"Well, I'm Travis," he said smiling.

I started at him confused, " I'm Jenna."

He smiled at me for awhile, while i stood there looking like a total mess.
"I have to go, It was nice to meet you," I said turning around.

"Wait," he said grabbing my hand. He took a pen out of his pocket and wrote some numbers on my hand.

"My number. Call me whenever."

"Ok, um thanks." I said, trying not to smile.

When I got home i made sure i wrote Travis's number on a piece of paper. This guy was really goodlooking and maybe I had a chance with him. What the hell, I was just crying over losing my best friend and now I'm swooning over a guy I just met.