Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

Droppin Dimes

(Travis's POV)

With a cigarette in one hand and the steering wheel in the other, I pulled into the parking lot of the studio

For the next week the guys and I would continue writing and editing what we had already written. We had four songs down, and twelve to go. I was getting anxious to start laying down some tracks and get more of the record done.

I put out my cigarette and walked into the studio. The guys were sitting around the table talking and laughing. I sat down next to Eric and relaxed into the chair.

"Yo Jim, I wrote a song last night," I said taking out a folded piece of lined paper and sliding it across the table towards Jim.

He scanned the paper and smiled, "This is really good, man." They passed it around the table before it made it's way back to me.

The song was titled 'Cupid's Chokehold.' I had written it last night, while I was sitting in the apartment. Jenna and I had barely talked in the past four days or so and I was really missing her.

"So, we got five songs written. We might as well record one of them today. First, we'll do instrumentals."

Matt, Disashi, and Eric made their way into the booth with their instruments and started to play 'The Makeout Club.'

I adjusted the Dodgers hat on my head and sat down in the chair next to Jim. I listened to the instrumentals and tapped my fingers to the beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, Travis' chapters are starting to get boring. sorry everyone.

comments?