Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

Don't Give Up On Me

(Jenna's POV)

Three weeks later, Pete and I were sitting on my couch watching Disturbia. It had been raining for the past two days and we had nothing else to do. We had spent everyday in the past three weeks together. He was adorable and fun to spend time with.

I hadn't talked to Travis in three weeks and I hated it. I was missing him so much and I wanted to be with him. I mean me and Pete were having tons of fun, but he wasn't my boyfriend. We couldn't kiss or do anything like that. It wasn't the same.

I scooted closer to Pete as the murderer popped up on the TV.

He smiled, "Scared?"
"Nope," I said shaking my head, "I love this movie, but that guy is a sketchball. He freaks me out."
He laughed and put his arm around me, "Talked to Travis yet?"
"No. I have a feeling he's avoiding. I don't know why though," I said biting down on my lip.
"Don't worry, he's probably just busy with the record," he said reassuringly," besides you're here with me, having fun."
I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I looked up at him and smiled. He was beginning to look more and more attractive everyday I spent with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is alittle choppy, sorry.

comments?