Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

Hey Moon, Please Forget To Fall Down

(Jenna's POV)

After hanging out with Pete at the park for the day, I was exhausted. He pulled up in front of my house and stopped.

"I'll call you later, OK?" he said leaning over the armrest to kiss my cheek.

"OK," I said smiling and shutting the door, "Have fun." I waved as he drove off down the street. The sun was setting and it was starting to cool off outside. I walked up the wooden stairs to my front door. I quietly opened it as I heard screaming from inside.

"It's your fucking fault this family is falling apart. You're never home," I heard my mother scream, "You were more concerned with drinking and your affair than your family."

"You wanna know why I turned to drinking and Lisa? Both my children were gone, and all I had was you. You made things miserable for me. All you did was spend my money and nag me," my father yelled, "I stayed with you for my children, thats the only reason."

"Get out of my house!" My mother said pointing to the front door.

"Your house? I paid for everything you have. If I'm gone, you will have nothing. You will be nothing without me," my father said getting face to face with my mother. Tears fell from my eyes as I watched this scene unfold in front of me.

My mother glared at him as tears rolled down her cheeks, "Get out of this house. And stay away from my children."

"You can't keep me away from my children," my father said.

"Oh yes I can. You have made the past few months horrible for me. You haven't even spoken to either of the kids. We're done," she said slapping him across the face.

He stared at her angrily and slammed her against the wall, "This is not over." He slapped my mother across the face and threw her onto the ground. I screamed and ran to my mothers side. Tears fell from both me and my mother's eyes.

My father's eyes instantly softened when he saw me, "Hunny.."

"Do not call me that. Get away from me," I cried holding my mother, "Get the fuck out of here, before I call the police."

My father stared at his shoes as he grabbed his keys and made his way out of the house.

My mother and I both sobbed on the kitchen floor. I held her in my arms and rocked her back and forth. At that moment I told myself that I would never be like this. I would never let a man hurt me like this. I wouldn't be weak like my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
i HATE jenna's father! gah.

comments pleaseee? :)