Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

Sunrise Goodbyes

(Jenna's POV)

The next morning I woke up in Pete's bed, completely naked with his arms wrapped around me. I cuddled closer to his side. I felt safe in his arms and it felt like everything was going to be OK.

"Hey, are you awake?" Pete whispered, his breath warm against my neck.

I yawned, "Yeah, I'm really tired though."

"You can go back to sleep if you want," he said pulling me even closer.

"No thanks. I really should get home though. I didn't tell my mom I was leaving last night, and she's probably worrying," I wrapped the sheet tightly around myself as I sat up.

"Please stay," he said pouting.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I can't, sorry Peter."

He groaned and rolled over to where I had been laying. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and quickly put them on. I dropped the sheet onto the floor and threw my hair up, into a bun.

"Well, call me later or something, OK?" I said picking up my keys off the floor.

"I'll walk you downstairs," he mumbled as he pulled on his boxers.

I nodded and followed him down the stairs. We stood at the door awkwardly as I fumbled with my keys.

"So you're going to be OK, right?" he asked me.

"Hopefully," I said forcing a smile.

He pulled into a hug and buried his face in my hair, "Well, call me if you need anything, I'm serious."

"OK, thanks Pete," I said walking out the door.

"Bye, I love you," he said standing in the doorway. I stopped dead in my tracks, did he just say he loved me?
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo, the last chapter was boring. sorry everyone.

comments? :)