Last Years Wishes, Are This Years Apologies

An Invincible Summer

(Jenna's POV)

I sat back against my bed as I dumped the small bottle of rum into a cup of Coke. I shook the cup around and took a large sip. The liquid was strong and burned going down. I felt strange, like the old me. This would have been a normal occurrence of the old me, to sit back and forget about things by drinking. And believe me, I had plenty to forget at the moment. My family was falling apart and I had to choose between two amazing guys. I shook my head and took another large sip from the cup.

A little while later, I was sprawled out on the floor of my bedroom, finishing my second glass of Coke and rum. I picked up my phone from next to me and dialed Travis's number. It rang four times before going right to his answering machine, at that time I was already sobbing into the phone.

"Hi Trav. It's m-m-me," I said slurring and sobbing at the same time, "I miss you and love you sooooo much. And I-I-I want to see you, I need to see you. I'm coming home in two days. I talked to Lex, and s-s-she told me you were home." I ran my fingers through my hair and took another sip, "Please, please, please call me." I ended the phone call and angrily threw my phone across the room.

I stood up and clumsily made my way over to my bed, and laid down. Maybe tomorrow would be better, maybe Travie would call, maybe Pete would forget about me and find someone better, maybe my parents would somehow become the perfect couple again.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to everyone who has been commenting, I really appreciate it!
so comments please? :)