Status: COMPLETE

The Arcade

The day you shot me

It’s been 3 months since that theater incident. Evan already knows that were dating. He was mad about first, but knew that I wasn’t his. So they became friends again. It’s been three months and Daniel hasn’t asked me if he wanted me as his girlfriend.

I groaned as I rolled on my bed.

Why hasn’t he asked me to be his girlfriend!? We’ve been dating for 3 months already! I know him well enough to be his girlfriend! He knows me well enough that he should be asking me right now to be his girlfriend! I thought as I groaned louder that it hurt my throat.

“Ouch.” I mumbled to myself.

“Gabi! Wake up!” I recognize that voice.

“What now?” I was interrupted with my thoughts.

“Gabi, have a little more manners.” This person said to me.

I sat up and I was shocked when I saw Daniel in front of me.

“Daniel!” I screamed in surprise as I went out of bed.

He laughs.

“What so funny?” I asked confused.

“Your Jammies!” He said with a grin.

“This so not what I planned for my Saturday.” I mumbled tomyself.

“Well to bad, I’m taking you to the mall. Get dressed.” He said with a smile.

“Why are you taking me to the mall? You didn’t tell me we had a date today.” I said.

“Well, I wanted to surprise you.” He said with that sweet smile of his.

I smiled.

“Alright, I’ll let you take me to the mall.” I said as I hurried to my bathroom and took a quick shower.

10 minutes later . . .

I went out with a towel covering my body. My hair was dripping wet. I saw Daniel staring.
“Why are you staring at me like that?” I asked weirded out.

“I-I need to go to the bathroom.” He said as he covered the area where you know what his is, and went inside my bathroom as fast as a race car.

Did I just? Nah!!! I thought as I shrugged it off.

After a while I was done dressing up, and Daniel was just waiting in the living room where my dad was. I went down as fast as I could. I saw how my dad was staring at Daniel, while Daniel was like fiddling with his fingers. I hurried to Daniel’s side and took his arm and pulled him up the single couch.

“Were going dad!” I said as I pulled him to the door and open it myself.

“Remember boy, I’m watching you.” My dad said like a bad cop.

“Y-yes sir.” Daniel said his voice cracking.

I pulled him out until we reached his car.

“You okay? You seem so tense.” I said worried

“Yeah, your dad just gave me the creeps.” He said as he opened the passenger’s seat for me.

I hopped in.

“Why?” I asked as he got in his seat.

“It’s just something your dad can give a guy, who he thinks going to hurt his daughter when I will never hurt you.” He said as he turned on the engine.

“Awww, that’s so sweet of you.” I said as I kissed his cheek.

He smiled.

After that he drove off to where the mall is.

When we arrived, we did nothing but watch a movie, he took me to lunch, and then in the worst part of the mall. The arcade.

“Why are we here?” I asked him as he started to play some games.

“I don’t know. I felt like playing some race cars and some guns.” He said with a grin as he emphasized the guns.
“Whatever Daniel!” I said with a cocky smile.

He smiled.

“Hey let’s play time crises.” He said as he handed me the gun.

“Sure. I bet I can beat your hot ass!” I said emphasizing the hot word.

As we finished the game.

“Ha! I told you I’ll beat your hot ass!” I said as I danced a bit.

He chuckled on how childish I was.

The tickets went out. We waited until the tickets were all out. Then went to the prize booth to see what we can get.

“Um, excuse me.” I said.

“Yes?” The guy in the prize booth answered.

“What can we get for 40 tickets?” I asked the guy.

“Wait.” The ticket booth guy said as he took my tickets and started looking for a prize.

About a minute passed . . .

“Here you go miss.” He said as he put a little velvet dark blue box on top of the counter.

I was confused, so I just took it and opened it. I was shocked on what I saw. It was a simple neck lace. The pendant was simple, it had something written on it. I read it out.

“My little hunter?” I said confused.

Daniel just giggled.

“I don’t get it.” I said.

“Gabi, the day you pointed that gun at me I fell in love with you. That day you made that “bang! bang!” sound you shot my heart, and took it home with you. I’m saying I never want it back; I want my heart to be always with you. That’s why you’re my little hunter.” He explained to me.

I can feel the tears coming out of my eyes.
“So Gabi, will you be my little hunter?” He asked with that smile that I fell in love with.

I was out of words, so I just nodded.

The people around us suddenly clapped. I didn’t even notice that there were people around us. All I saw was Daniel. He put the necklace around my neck. I hugged him so tight it’s like I haven’t seen him in years.

“I love you Gabriel Samantha Walker.” He whispered to my ear.

“I love you too, Daniel Van Dutch.” I mumbled in his ear.

“And I’m glad; I got embarrassed that day when I shot you down.” I whispered again in his ear.

He just smiled that smile of his that I could never get enough off.

THE END.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Hopped you liked it. I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected. Thanks anyways! :)