My Love for You Will Never End

the worst night ever

Tiana’s POV

This is the worst night ever, I find myself limping along the cold streets of New Jersey in the middle of the night, tears streaming quickly down my cheeks. Ive had enough of it, it can't go on any longer, I'm sick of it all, the pain and agony.
I wipe my smudged eyeliner away with my sleeve as I turn into Cemetery Drive, where Gerard and Mikey live. I know they’ll be able to help me, we’ve been best friends for over 10 years now. I check my phone 11:32pm. I would go to KT’s house if her mum and dad weren’t best friends with my parents, but since they are I think it's a wise choice I don’t.
I stand outside the “Ways” house and sigh in relief that I made it here safely. I jog up the drive way and glance through the window, Frank, Mikey and Gerard sit in front of the TV watching Dawn of the Dead sharing skittles with each other. I can't help but smile.

I bang on the door 3 times and wait for someone to come, after a couple of seconds the door pulls open to show Gerard standing infront of me. How glad I am to see his face.

Gerard's POV

I open the door to find Tiana standing there trembling from head to toe, her eyes are red and swollen and her face coated with tears.

Immediately she runs to me arms out I pull her in tight and wrap my arms around her as she cries heavily into my chest

“Tiana, honey what's the matter?” I say rubbing the back on her hoodie.

She doesn’t reply, instead she cries harder into my chest, her arms tighten around my waist as her body shakes furiously.

“Oh shit, what's happened?” Frank asks as he and Mikey run to us.

“I dunno, she wont say anything, but shes shaking hard out” I reply snuggling into her.

“Tiana, babe, what's happened?, come on you can tell us, we can help” Mikey says cuddling into her back.

Finally she breaks away and looks up at me, her light brown eyes glistened with tears.

“Fuck hun, your shaking so much, come and sit down” Frank says guiding her to the couch.

We tuck her under the blankets, and all snuggle up together.

“Now tell us what's happened, what's made you cry?” I say moving her fringe away so we could see her face more.

“M-m-m-y-y-y-y f-f-f-o-s-s-t-t-er dd-a-a-d hhe-e-e-e” she begins to say trying to hold back the tears.

“What did he do?” I ask looking concerned at her.

“H-h-h-e-e h-h-i-tt me” she bursts out in tears.

“What the fuck!, when, why?” Frank asks, I can see the fury in his face.

She cries more, clenching her fists around the blanket as if she is in horrific pain.

Mikey takes her into a comforting hug.

“It's okay, we’re here for you, now tell us everything about what your foster dad has done” I say, coming to the realization that her foster dad has obviously been beating her.

---
comments
=
<3