My Love for You Will Never End

Shes going to kiss me

[this is for kt..im sooooo sorry honey that i didnt update yesterdayy!!...]

Gerard's POV

I gasp in horror at the pair of eyes staring back at me. But within seconds they disappear into thin ear.

“What's the matter honey?” Frank coos in his cute “Little Frankie kid” voice.

“Um nothing, nothing I'm fine” I reply, trying not to make it obvious I'm worrying about something.

“Okay” he says tip toeing to give me a kiss on the forehead. [So cute]

We walk hand in hand back to the car where the others are waiting patiently in the back seat. Along with a very distraught Ray, who doesn’t bear to look at us while the others burst into hysterics. I can't help but dwell on the pair of eyes. It certainly wasn’t KT or Tiana, they have blue and brown eyes. The girl who was at the window had blue eyes, but they were unique and different to anyone’s I’ve ever seen. She looked very pretty, and her eyes were very piercing. Come to think of it, I don’t believe she looked that scary. She just gave me a hell of a fright when I walked out.

Why was she watching us?
And who is she?
Or
What was she?

------
[At the place “where Mikey isn’t allowed to know yet”]

Kts POV

“Enjoying yourself?” I ask a very excited Mikey Way.

“Yes! Very!” he replies, eyes widened and jumping with joy.

“This is amazing. I mean there's UNICORNS everywhere!” he says eyes gleaming with delight.

“Aha that’s coz it's a `Unicorn Amusement Park` I giggle.

“Well it's the most fun I’ve had ever. I never wanna leave it's perfect”

And with that he ran off to join Frankie on the merry go round, isn’t it funny that we [teenagers] have more fun doing things that 5 year olds enjoy than doing things that’s more our age. I find that very funny, but it's so true.

Now my mind seems to be reminiscing what happened in the toilets with me and Tiana about an hour or so ago. It was overwhelming I’ve never gone that far with a girl and it seemed like Tiana has had a bit of experience.

*flashback*
I fix my hair a little bit as I wait for Tiana to finish on the toilet. I re do my eye make up, applying another thick coat of eyeliner. The toilet flushes followed by Tiana joining me at the mirror. She washes her hands and fixes up her hair too. She’s got sort of a nervous expression on her face, I try to read her mind and figure out why but I have no luck. That’s kinda weird.

“Kt I need to tell you something” she whispers.

“Sure, and you don’t need to whisper there's no one else in here”


Shit she’s going to kiss me.

And with that our lips embrace and she curls her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her. Almost instantly I snake my hands around the back of her neck as she forces her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues explore the new environments loving every inch of it. I feel her hands slowly working their way under my tee gently massaging my lower back. Perfect.
I find myself moaning slightly as we make friction between our “areas”. This is amazing. We break from our kiss but she doesn’t stop there. I tilt my head back and let her have full access to my neck, as she works her hands up my body she latches her mouth onto my neck applying small kisses and along my jaw line. I open my eyes to see a dark pair of eyes staring back at me, a familiar pair of eyes


*nd of flashback*

I didn’t take much notice of the pair of eyes I was in too much pleasure. But I had a feeling that it wasn’t anything dark or evil probably just another ghost wandering. Me and Tiana stopped our little make out session, deep down inside I knew that her feelings for me are going to decease and her feelings for Mikey increase. I told her that and she seemed a little angry but she was okay with it.

Now I think to myself why was that girl watching us?
And who was she?

....

Sorry about the dumb update i didnt know what to write lol..but now i have a fair idea i guess....comments please
love yas!!