My Love for You Will Never End

Hotel with only 2 beds

Gerard's POV

10pm at night. Stuck in the middle of nowhere and our fun has certainly ended for today.

“Gerard, where the hell are we!” Mikey calls from the back seat.

“I have no fucking idea, but it seems like I’ve been driving for hours” I scorn back at him through the mirror.

“That’s probably because we have been driving for hours! We left that fucking Unicorn Park like 5 fucking hours ago! Face it! We’re lost again!” … I scowl at KTs pitiful remark, It's not my goddamned fault I took a wrong turn and ended up IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!

“Look there's a hotel up here, can't we just stay here and go home in the morning?” Frankie suggests pointing to a run down old hotel up ahead.

“Fine”… If we ever go on another ‘road-trip’ theer is no fucking way I am driving.

-Time elapse-
“Dude there’s 2 beds, and if my calculations are correct there are 6 people!” Nice one, state the obvious Mikey.

“ That’s okay. One bed for me and Gerard and the rest of you can share the other one” Frankie giggles pushing me backwards onto the bed.

“No way! Four people can't fit on one single bed”

“Well you guys will have to find a way to make four people fit on one single bed because me and Gerard are fucking tonight and we neeed one bed to ourselves” Frankie states with a very “serious” look on his face.

“What are you kidding me!” Ray scowls with a disgusted look on his face.

“Does this face look like it's ‘kidding’ to you?” Frankie retorts with an equally disgusted look on his face.

“Yuck. Fuck this I'm going to sleep in the car.” ..

“Me too” Mikey adds.

“Me three”.. “And me”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay lame I know.
Im thinking of deleting this story Coz i cant seem to think of anything to write.
I'll let you guys know if I am.
xx