My Love for You Will Never End

Her porcelain skin

KTs POV
---Time Elapse 3 hours---

“Gawd isn’t that cute?” Tiana slurs as we watch Gerard and Frankie stumble up the bank holding hands.

“Yea it is, who’s got the car keys?’ I ask.

“Um Ray I think” she replies grabbing hold of Mikey who’s basically falling over. God he’s wasted.

I turn around to ask Ray for the keys, looks like I’ll be driving us all home even though I'm only 15. But I know how to drive and I have my restricted. Tiana, Mikey, Frank and Gerard run up the bank into the grass where we parked the car.

I grab the keys off Ray then suddenly I freeze completely I stare at Ray as my mind flashes back and I witness something disturbing.

I'm in the same surrounding, except I'm over the bank in the grass. It's cold and dark, very eerie. I hear small whines behind a bush, when I pull it back I can see a girl with long black hair being raped, her lips are taped over so she can't scream, she’s completely naked and blood is smeared over her porcelain skin. The man refuses to stop, he moans in pleasure as he pins the young girl down, she wriggles in discomfort as her sky blue eyes shed tears that roll down her cheeks. “Please stop” she moans, instead the man slaps her and carries on. He digs his nails into her chest, hurting her, killing her, murdering her. Now blood covers the poor girls thighs and smears over the man. She closes her eyes trying to shut away the pain he is causing. But it wont go away, he wont stop until he gets what he wants. I can see the fear in her face, as she winces in complete agony.
Finally the man stops; moaning in ecstasy, he realizes that the girl isn’t dead yet. A sinister look crosses over his face, his eyes like the devil. The girl opens her tear stained eyes as he lunges forward and wraps his hands around her neck. His grip tightens around her neck as she struggles beneath him. Soon later she gives up the fight and she passes.
The man how ever pulls a dagger from his pocket and plunges it through his chest dying instantly.


The premonition ends with Ray shaking me vigorously.
Suddenly I hear Tiana scream and Gerard and Frank run down the bank out of the grass where I saw the girl get murdered.
“The-r-e-s a gggg-i-i-r-l-l d-d-d-eee-aa-dd o-v.ver there” Frank stutters pointing over the bank.