My Love for You Will Never End

***

Frank's POV

Within the next 2 hours we were all home at Gerard and Mikey's house watching tv in the lounge. No one dares to say anything, we all sit in silence trying to control our emotions.

“Guys I gotta tell you something” KT stutters wiping tears away from her eyes.

“Go ahead”

“Okay well just before you guys found that girl I had a vision” she proceeds, shaking frantically.

“What? You mean like of her dying?” Mikey asks

“Yea, she was being raped by that other guy, she was pleading for help but no one could hear her because her mouth was taped. Her face showed so much fear it was horrible, there was blood everywhere. And that guy he was getting pleasure out of it! I felt like helping her but I couldn’t. Then once he was satisfied he stopped she was nearly dead but still alive. So he strangled her and then he killed himself by plunging a dagger through his chest” she explains bursting out in tears.

“Fuck” Gerard whispers tightening his grip around my waist.

“That’s fucking disgusting what sick bastard could ever do that!” I enrage.

“I know, then I snapped out of it and you guys came running down the bank” KT says receiving hug from Tiana and Mikey.

“Did you say anything to the police about that?” Mikey asks.

“No of course not, like they’d ever believe me. No one believes physcics”

“Okay”

Another silence falls between us. We all know that KT hates talking about the visions she has so we don’t bother bringing that up again. Infact I think we all want to forget about tonight.

“Me and Gee are going to bed k” I say helping Gerard off the couch.

“Okay and please keep it down if you guys are you know gonna umm…..” Mikey jokes.

“Haha don’t worry lil bro, there's no much noise in giving blowjobs except for a lot of moaning” Gerard jokes taking me by the hand.

“Ew gross” Mikey shys away repulsed by his response

“All righties night night everyone” I say.

“Night guys”

“Oh and don’t let all this shit that’s happened get to your heads okay, we’re all as fucked up as it is and don’t need to be any more” Gerard giggles waving goodbye.
----

okayy another quick update...sorry if its lame but i just got the urge to update again..im queer like that..Lmao

xoxo