My Love for You Will Never End

***ing Sexy Prick Frank Iero

Gerard's POV

I wake to the sweet noises of Frankie snoring. He looks so adorable sleeping. His cute little button nose twitches every now and then and his lips let out small snores that echo through the room. All that I think is that I must be the luckiest dude on the planet to have such a gorgeous boyfriend like him. I get this happy feeling every time I think about it.

“Gerard Arthur Way!” Frankie suddenly bursts out giving me a hell of a fright.

“Fuck” I say in surprise.

“STOP STARING AT ME” he beckons pushing me away.

“How’d you know I was staring at you?, you were asleep” I retort scratching my head in curiosity.

“Because I'm irresistible” he giggles pulling me on top of him.

“Hehe you got that right babe” I smile pulling the blankets over us.

“So honey what are we going to do today? Frank asks glaring at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes. I loose myself in translation and can't stop staring at him. Fucking sexy prick Frank Iero.

“Gerard!” Frank yells trying to get my attention.

“Oh what? Huh? I ask snapping back into it.

“I said, what are we going to do today?” He says looking annoyed. But cute.

“Oh LOL ummm we should do something fun, you know something to get over what happened last night. We all need to find our happy place again” I answer soothing my thumb over his lips.

“Hehe well I know where my happy place is” he giggles giving me a seductive look.

“So do I, but I don’t want to just yet okay can we wait?”

I feel pathetic saying that seen as I'm the oldest, but it's true. I don’t like having sex early in a relationship. I mean I know Frankie has before he told me, I have too but I still want to wait.

“Sure thing honey, I respect that” he replies stroking the back of my head.

“Cool you’re such a sweetie” I smile.

“I know”

And with that our lips lock together. I straddle his waist being careful not to squash him with my fat ass. Slowly I glide my tongue along his lips, chewing on them slightly. He then opens his mouth willingly letting our tongues fight for dominance. Frank locks his fingers in my hair and moans slightly into our kiss. Our crotches slowly grind together unintentionally; no we’re not going to have sex though.

Suddenly the door swings open with Kt and Tiana standing in the door way wide eyed and smiling. Tiana wolf whistles and Hi-5s Kt.

“What the fuck are you 2 doing?” I say sliding off Frankie.

“We need to talk to you guys about something” Kt says as she and Tiana join us in bed.

“It's about Mikey, last night we found him in the bathroom with a razor in his hand about to you know…..cut” Kt says.

“What the fuck!, How come you didn’t wake us up?” I reply angrily.

“Sorry, we didn’t want to, you guys were happily asleep and we thought we’d just wait till the morning to explain it all” Tiana apologizes.

“Okay hun, well then what did he do? I ask,

“He just dropped the razor and walked past us crying. When we tried to talk to him he told us to fuck off” Kt answers feeling bad.

“And he hasn’t come out of his room yet, and when we knocked earlier on he told us to go away” Tiana adds.

I just sit here in astonishment, hardly believing my brother tried o cut himself. I didn’t know that he was in a bad state like that. He’s got depression, but I didn’t know it was that bad. I t makes me feel like a hopeless brother. I feel a ear creep into the corner of my eye. Frank notices and puts his arm around me.

“It's okay though Gee, we’ll all help him. Me, Kt, you, Frankie and Ray, that’s what friends are for ae” Tiana comforts.

I look around at Kt and Frank who smile back at me.

At times like this I'm so fucking glad I have friends like them.