Status: Im going to update as much as possible as soon as i get it started

Lonely Girl

Prologue

Reese is an average fourteen year old girl. She has wavy dark brown hair and light blue eyes. She wears anything from skinny jeans to short shorts.

There's so many things about her no one knows. Reese skipped first grade and went right to second grade. She has an older brother named Ryan who's fifteen.
Ryan's and her mom passed away from cancer when Reese was ten and when Ryan was eleven. As for her father that's the major secret...he beats her, he even thinks she's the reason why their mom died. Ryan has no idea about it and Reese wants to keep it that way.

Reese is a very musical person she plays guitar, violin, and even sings. No one knew about this except her mom. Ryan and Reese where really close until their mom died from cancer. Now Reese and Ryan never acknowledge each other when they're in the same room anymore. Reese misses her brother dearly it kills her inside. Ryan after all was her best friend for the longest time.
At school whenever she walks a group of kids she hears snickering and names being thrown behind her back, they call her a loner. Ryan is in that group but he never told them to stop, not even once. Then again they didn't know she's his sister. Ryan has light green eyes instead of light blue and he has dirty blonde hair.

The only friend that came over to their house was his friend named Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber was the most popular guy in school because he could sing.
Justin had always noticed how beautiful Reese was but didn't tell her. Reese felt as if Justin
never noticed her but boy was she wrong. She thought Justin was sweet, funny, cute, charming and nice.

But they were both oblivious to each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?[: