Status: Im going to update as much as possible as soon as i get it started

Lonely Girl

002 "FML"

"Our song is the slamming screen doors
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
'Cause it's late and your mama don't know"


------
RING!

A loud bell sounded throughout the school disrupting my teacher and her lecture. I was in my last period class: World History.
Frankly I actually liked that class.

"Okay class don't forget I want a whole page on the American Revolution by Tuesday of next week. You got a week." Mrs. Medley concluded as we all packed up our things,"Have a nice weekend."

I shoved my books inside my bag and slung it over my shoulder and grabbed my books.

"Time to go home." I muttered quietly walking out of the classroom.

As I walked out of the classroom I saw Ryan with his group of friends. He caught my eye as I walked past him trying to blend in with the multitude of students filing out of their classrooms. He gave me a peculiar look, I couldn't tell what kind of look he gave me. I just shook it off and walked over to my locker. I opened my locker and placed the books I didn't need for the weekend.
Two lockers down from mine was Justin Bieber's locker. You know that guy that I fancy a bit? Yup that guy.
Justin was also closing his locker. He turned around and walked over to Ryan who was standing there waiting for him. They talked a bit before walking away separate ways.

-------
I got home around thirty minutes later. Dreading it real bad.
I grabbed my bag and books and walked up the front porch. Opening the front door quietly, I walked in and up the stairs to my room.

"That was close." I muttered under my breath.

I then decided to take a shower to relax myself. After the shower I pulled a brush through my hair combing out all the knots. That's when I heard the front door slam. Which meant my dad was home.
Quickly I brushed the rest of the knots out of my hair saying "ow" every few seconds then clipped my hair up in a big hair clip.
I pulled on black Hollister sweatpants and a oversized Steelers jersey shirt.

"Reese?" I heard my dad call.

"Shit." I mumbled as I stubbed my toe on the bed post.

I climbed on top of my bed with my World History textbook, pen and paper. Starting my paper my dad barged into the room.

"You doing homework?" He inquired with a strange tone in his voice.

I looked up from my paper and nodded.

"Why? It's Friday." He pressed on.

"I'm doing it now so I don't have to do it Sunday." I replied calmly.

He grunted something under his breath then gave me a hard look."Go do the dishes."

I was about to protest when he grabbed me roughly by the arm and dragged me downstairs into the kitchen, he then threw me on the kitchen floor.

"You will not leave this kitchen until you finish washing those dishes." He pointed to the dirty plates inside the sink."Understood?"

Standing up I crossed my arms and shifted my weight to my right leg.

"Um ok." I responded indifferently.

My dad glared at me then stalked out of the kitchen.
I blew out a breath of relief and got to work on the dishes. On my right upper arm was forming a ringlike purple bruise.

"Damn that's gonna hurt later." I uttered under my breath quietly.

Twenty minutes later when I was halfway through with the dishes my dad came back inside the kitchen and started prodding around inside the refridgerator most likely looking for his Redbull, that I drank...

Giving up he closed the fridge and his gaze shifted to me. I washed the last plate and put it inside the washing machine.

"Did you drink my last Redbull?" Dad asked with a harsh tone.

I didn't speak nor flinch, I paused and turned around to face him. But that's when I wish I hadn't, dad placed a cold hard slap on my left cheek. I flinched and back up into the sink and placed a hand over the cheek that he slapped me in. I stung just as if a wasp had stung me.
Tears formed in my eyes as I looked away from him. I froze in place and my heart started beating faster then normal speed.

"Take that as a lesson to not take my stuff ever again." Dad warned, grabbed a water bottle and once again stalked out of he kitchen.

"Ree?" I heard my name come out of Ryan's mouth.

I gulped hard and turned myself to face my brother who was standing in the doorway of the kitchen along with my crush: Justin Bieber.
They both had petrified expressions on their faces.

FML...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okies now I'm done with the chapter(:
Chapter song: Our Song by Taylor Swift
Don't ask me why that's the song, it was the song stuck in my head at the moment, and yes I know it is really irrelavent. :b
Anywho, u like this chapter?
Leave some love ^.^
Comment&&Subscibee

x
-Shaina
Oh and PS
Don't forget to Bounce! ;)