The Story of My Life

Torture

It’s been 6 months since that day that Andi saw Max again. Before that, her and Holly had so much fun, that they planned a girl’s night out once a month now. Tonight was a girl’s night in at Andi’s house. She was rushing to get everything ready when she stopped dead in her tracks.
‘The babies!’ She thought. ‘Holly doesn’t know about them…’ The doorbell rang again. ‘I’ll just tell her their my cousins.’ She ran to the door and opened it to see Max standing there. She slammed the door shut but he stopped it. She ran up to the baby’s room and locked the door.
Running behind her he shouted,
“Wait! No I don’t want you to run! Please! I just want to say I’m sorry and see my babies.” Max cried. Andi opened the door a crack.
“Really?”
“No you idiot.” Max said stopping the door from shutting. “I just knew you would come out if I said that.” He said grinning.
“Please Max, please! Leave me alone.” Andi cried, tears spilling down her cheeks. She fell to the ground curling herself into a ball. She couldn’t very well because of the large stomach now protruding out of her sweatshirt. It was like a repeat of 6 months ago. Suddenly Andi heard Holly.
“Andi? What’s going on? Why is your front door open?” Holly yelled up the stairs.
“What is she doing here you slut?!” Max whispered.
“Holly! Hurry! Help me! Please help me!” Andi screamed, the tears falling even harder now.
“No! Shut up! Don’t say another word or I’ll strangle you precious babies.” Max threatened.
“No…please…leave them out of this.” Andi begged.
“I’m coming Andi! It’s going to be ok!” Holly shouted as she sprinted up the stairs.
“I’m hiding. I swear if you tell her I’m here, your babies will die.” Max sprinted to another room down the hall and slipped in. Andi grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her stomach.
“Andi? Are you ok?” Holly asked bending down to her side.
“Yea, I just fell and hurt my ankle. I thought I was going to tumble down the stairs again.” Andi explained. They went downstairs and got some popcorn ready for the movie. Andi heard one of the twins crying and explained to Holly about her “cousins”. She ran upstairs and calmed Tyler down. Right as she was walking out of the room, Max grabbed her and pulled her into her bedroom.
“Party time girlfriend!” Max exclaimed.
“Max, not while she’s here. Please, just wait till later.” Andi begged.
“I will not wait another minute!” Max shouted.
“Andi? You need some help?” Holly asked up the stairs.
“Tell her you’re fine and you’ll be down in a bit.” Max told Andi. Andi repeated what he said. After a few minutes, Max had Andi undressed and doing whatever he wanted. Once it had been about 15 minutes, Holly knocked on the door.
“Andi? Is everything ok? Can I come in?” Holly asked.
“No! Go away!” Max shouted. He was too involved in his own selfish wants that he forgot Holly didn’t know he was there.
“Andi? Who’s in there with you? What’s going on? I’m coming in!” Holly said. Andi grabbed a blanket and curled up on the floor with it covering her. She was bleeding all over. Cuts, bruises, and welts covered her body. She was so embarrassed and hurt, all she could do was cry. Holly walked in as Max grabbed a sheet and covered himself.
“Max? What are…Andi! Oh my gosh! Honey are you ok?” Holly rushed to her best friend’s side. “What did you do to her? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!” Holly screamed. Andi couldn’t even answer. Being stronger then him, Holly grabbed him and threw him into the hall. She pushed him down the stairs and out the door. She slammed it in his face and locked it without even giving him his clothes. She sprinted up the stairs to where Andi was curled, whimpering and sobbing. She grabbed her phone and called 911 as she stroked Andi’s head and told her it was going to be ok.
“Hello, what is your emergency?” A woman’s voice asked.
“Hi. I walked into a room and this guy was raping and beating my friend. She’s breathing and crying, but she won’t answer me. Please help!” She spoke as fast as her mouth would allow her. The woman told her an ambulance was on its way. She hung up and looked down and the small, fragile girl by her side. She hoped and prayed she was going to be ok.
“Andi, it’s going to be ok. I promise. I’m here honey. Andi, has he done this before? Andi, please answer me.” Holly begged. Andi could only manage a small nod. Holly burst into tears. She was terrified for her friend. She called 911 again and told the woman the boys name and where he lived so they could charge him. She heard the ambulance outside and heard them burst through the door. She shouted, “In here!” and they came running. They pulled the sheet off of Andi to put her on the stretcher and Holly had to turn away. There was so much blood and bruising.
'Oh Andi...why didn't you just tell me before...'
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment! idk if its good or what so let me know!!! and i wont write more until i get at least 1 subscriber!