Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Jebesus I'm In Trouble

Okay girl, be cool, confidence-- that's the key. New school, new start. It's not like I was nervous or anything, I just didn't want to start off with the same mistakes like I did in the last school. The reason we moved was really my fault, but I'm not going to get into it. I glanced down at my school map, okay... Locker... 46... 47... 48! Got it! Seh-weet... Now. English, right turn, right turn, left turn, fourth-- DAMN FUZKIT. Why? Why must they make the floors to damn hard. Oh my God this is so cliché. Girl runs into guy, guy walks away without apologizing. I knew chivalry was dead.

Where was I? Oh yes, fourth door on the left. One, two, three, four! Yes, made it to English without getting lost. I peaked in. So close. Broom closet. CRRAAAAAP. I looked at my map... English 104... I was in the WRONG FREAKING SIDE OF THE BUILDING. I ran to the other side and finally got to my English class and realized... I was early. Nobody was even in the classroom yet. I checked the board. English 104, I was definitely in the right class. Ah well. I pulled out my lime green Ipod nano switching it to the "bad day" playlist and closed my eyes as "Hello" by Hawk Nelson blasted in my ears.

"EXCUSE ME!" Somebody yanked out my earphones and a shouted in my ear rather rudely.

"Caaaaan I help you?" I asked, my face amused but innocent. And rightly so, what had I done wrong?

"Like you didn't know, you're in my seat." I gave her a look over. Brunette, fake white blonde highlights, blue eyes, flashy pink clothing, sneer, lots of skin showing, tan. Classic prep, everything about her screamed "highschool prom queen". Oh and look, her band of bimbo baboons are behind her. Red head, fake blonde, fake blonde number two, brunette. Oh, it seems the class has filled when I wasn't looking. I looked up at her and smirked.

"And your point was?" Oooooh, the whole room gasped. Even the teacher is staring at me with surprise.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Seat." She said slowly, through gritted teeth.

"No need to annunciate hunny, you're two inches from me." I grinned. DAMMIT. Dad is so gonna fire my ass. Why can't I just be one of those wannabe followers that always does what people say? I'm in so much trouble.

"Why you little--" She looked like she was going to bitch slap me. Haha, typical.

"Bekka just sit down." Oh what d'you know. It's the asshole that proved chivalry is dead. 'Bekka' sat immediately. I could tell that everyone listened to him, whether they wanted to or not. He was the bad boy type, looking particularly bored at the moment. He wasn't even looking at us, he was rolling his eyes at the ceiling.

But then he glanced at me and I felt my whole body go stiff. Now I knew why everyone listened to him. His eyes. They were... almost unbearable. Sea-green, intense, almost... magical. Gosh, how corny does that sound? He is yummy, I'll give him that. But I sense... A certain arrogance about him. I don't like arrogance. It reminds me of me. And I'm bad enough.

Tell me about it.[.i]

I thought you left to chase your dream of owning a lama farm?

Eh... Lamas spit..

Oooookay...

"Well, er... Roll call!" The teacher said, finally getting a hold of himself.

"Attle, Rebekka?"

"Here!" 'Bekka' said, throwing me glares every few seconds. Joy, I have an enemy... This certainly is going to be a fun year.

"Rosch, Adeline?"

"It's pronounced "R-oh-sh." I mumbled, raising my hand.

"Silent, Matthew." I snorted, and everyone one looked at me like I was suicidal. What? Who's last name is 'Silent'?

"Here." Oh dear. Yummy guy with intense eyes thats who. Jebesus I'm in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys tell me what you think.
Comments make me update faster.