Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

This Is Gonna Be A Long Night.

No. The answer is NO. I don't do dances. One, because the only dance I do, is ballroom. I know surprising isn't it? But hey if generations on your mom's side were champion ballroom dancers you would too. Two, as much as I love dressing up in costumes, a HIGH SCHOOL Halloween party? You've got to be kidding. Can you say PRETENTIOUS? I can. And three... Okay so there is no three. But still! NOOOOOOOO... My old school never had Halloween dances. We all went Trick or Treating. Then again my old school was a piece of effing shiznat compared to West Wood. They didn't even tell us, except randomly like four days ago. I could have had plans!

Pft. Yeah, right.

HEY.

"We can go as the people from Alice in Wonderland." Rexy begged. She just wants to go so she can go with Mace.

"... I love that idea..." I started and she looked hopeful, "BUT," they groaned, "You all have dates. Rexy can go with Mace, Nathan will go with whoever he's dating right now, and who have I got? Nobody. Fun." I crossed my arms.

"No problem." Nathan smiled, "I broke up with her."

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Because of what she wanted to go as for the dance."

"That's a Jackass reason."

"Romeo and Juliet."

"Fair point."

"Come on, Addy... PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE..." OH NO NOT THE PUPPY DOG EYES. DANG THAT REXY-POO AND HER PRETTY EYES. I'm such a sucker for pretty eyes. Le sigh.

"Okay. But I get to be Alice!!"

"Well, duh," Mace smirked, "Do you see anyone else who's as blonde as you?"

"I beg your pardon?" I growled.

"Don't insult her you moron," Rexy whispered smacking him upside the head. "She might change her mind!"

"Yeah, so be on my good side."

"Oh Adeline dear, you're going? That's wonderful." That's one thing I don't like about Rex's mom. She always calls me Adeline.

"Rose, love, don't forget to clean that bio-hazard you call a room."

Why does Rexy's mom call her Rose?

Hmm... I've wondered that too.

"Why does she call you that?" I asked after her mom left the room.

"Because--" Nathan started before Rexy slammed her hand over his lips.

"NO REASON."

"Tell me or I'm not going."

"You ARE going if I have to DRAG you there MYSELF." Sweet Jebesus Rexy can be scary if she wants to.

"Geez, fine scary. I hate Halloween." I groaned.

"Why?" Mace said.

"I just do." I smiled, he wasn't even looking at me. He was looking in a whole other direction. Hint hint.

"Okay weirdo." Rexy mused, looking at a costume catalog.

I hate Halloween.

If I had known that dad was going to corner me and tell me to stop picking on my gym teacher because I was giving him ulcers I wouldn't have come home last night. So now, mouth clamped tightly shut, headache, and no outlet for my frustration, Rexy kept going ON and ON about costumes and hair and hair and costumes. The woman's obsessed I tell you. AND the school seems to have changed it's mind on the whole "only slutty girls were gym clothes", so now we got these nasty short shorts and tanks. It's like bikini/oil car thing all over again. Except this time there's a bigger audience. Fricken' shit.

Keiler came out of his office with a horrible menacing look on his face.

"Laps today! GO ON GET." Damn. The one day I decide to be nice and I have to run laps anyway. Friggin' crapper. First I'm conned into a friggin' dance, now this, and Halloween! Great. Super fantastic. OUCH.

MOTHER EFFING SON OF A BITCH. I stood up and dusted off. WHY AM I ALWAYS BEING SHOVED TO THE FUCKING GROUND. I flipped around expecting and mischievous grin and sparkling sea-green eyes, but no. I met a sneer, brown hair with fake blonde highlights, and a gang of idiot half-naked girls. Although the half nakedness was because of the newly instated gym dress code, which they sluttied up.

"Why the hell did you SHOVE me?" How stupid is she?

"OH um. Let's think," Wow, sarcasm. I'm severely unimpressed, "Pie, ring a bell?"

"That's your great revenge? A shove. Nice." Now THAT is sarcasm. I grinned.

"No. This is just a warning. You will pay."

"Dude it's been like a month. It took THAT long to think of your dimwitted revenge? And they call me blonde."

"Whatever, slut." And that's about the point where I lost my temper.

"Listen you stupid little bitch. If you. Do not. Leave me. Alone. I will. Kill you? Comprende?" And with that I flipped around glowering to my self about stuck-up sons of bitches and fucking damn mother... stuff... and other profanities to which I would prefer not to admit I had muttered.

Yeah...

What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing...

Liar.

"I told you so." You-know-who came up beside me.

VOLDEMORT?!

No you idiot, MATT.

OH.

Although if you think about it he's just as bad.

"Okay, I'll bite. You told me so WHAT?"

"I told you she had a scheme to get revenge."

"And I'm terrified I assure you."

"Mmhm."

"Is that all you came over here to say, or are you going to torment me for the rest of gym."

"I figured I'd torture you."

"Oh goodie! What have you got for me this time?"

"I know why you hate Halloween."

"Wait, WHAT? One, how do you know I hate Halloween, and two WHO TOLD YOU?!"

"Are you kidding you've been moaning and groaning about how much you hate it since they told us about that damn dance," Well, that's true, "and you forget who my mom is."

"So you know, but I warn you now. You tell anyone, and I will kick your ass. Understand?"

"Yes. But I'm going to tell everyone anyways."

"This is your last warning Matty, DON'T SAY ANYTHING."

"ADDY'S BIRTHDAY IS ON HALLOWEEN!!"

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

"ROSCH THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE!" Keiler shouted from his chair.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?! GIVE ME LAPS?!"

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!

THANK. THE. LORD. I lunged at him.

"I'm gonna effing kill you Silent!" I felt a sudden tug, Rexy was holding me back. "OH YOU ARE SO DEAD." I growled still trying to get at him.

"Come on Addy," She yanked me out to the hallway. I wrenched my arm from her grip and walked beside her.

"You should have let me kill him."

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?"

"Because I hate my birthday."

"Why though?"

"Because I just do."

"But we should have a party!"

"No."

"Come on--"

"No."

"Please--"

"No."

"But--"

"No."

"Addy--"

"NO Rexy. The answer is NO." She groaned but dropped it. Haha, yes CONQUER.

You're a sociopath.

And you're a figment of my imagination. I think I'm better off.

You sure? Hearing voices is a sign of insanity and mental breakdown and the precursor for split personalities.

... Shut up you.

OH baby. Left, right, right, up, down, up, down, up, down, up, up, down, up, up, down. I totally kick ass at this game! DDR BABY DDR!!!!

"TAKE THAT BIZNATCH!!" I shouted jumping up and down at the AAA on the screen.

"Pfft, you only one because it was Butterfly. Any other song and you would have lost." Mace growled.

"Whatever LOSER." I gloated, sicking out my tongue playfully.

"Hey Rex, we gotta get home before mom kicks our asses for being late." Nathan said standing up off my lazboy chair, the bastard, and stretching.

"Yeah, sorry Adds."

"No problema."

"Do you want me to stay?" Mace asked.

"Nah go ahead, I'm a big girl."

"Alright see ya Addy." Nathan reached over and pulled me into a one armed hug.

"Bye guys." I waved as the piled into Nathan's car and drove off. Le sigh. I picked up Rory, who was winding around my legs.

"Just you and me tonight Ror." MEW. I looked down.

"And of course. The monster times four." I shook my head. DINNER TIME!! Food, food, food, food, foody, food, food, food. Hungry...

YOU ARE INANE.

Don't you mean insane?

No. Why?

No reason. DIIINNNNG DOOOONNNG!! WE NEED A NEW EFFING DOORBELL!! Jebesus.

Aren't you going to get it?

... Fine. I stood up and crossed the living room to the door. Wooahh. Deja Vu.

But it's only Matty. Last time it was Aaron AND Matty. INANE.

I'm starting to hate that...

"Caaaan I help you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Long story short my mom found out that your dad works late Wednesday nights and decided to have you over for dinner."

"What did she threaten you with to get you over here Matty?" I smirked.

"Death."

"Nice."

"So please, if not for fear of my Mother, do it to save my life."

"Yes because I would do ANYTHING to save your life, there pal. No, I'm coming, but it's because your mom is SCARY."

"Agreed." Wow.

Awkward.

Yeah. No joke.

"Is she also making you be nice to me?"

"Yes."

"See that would explain the awkward silence." He nodded and held the door open for me.

"Lady's first Matty," I grinned beckoning toward the door.

"Yes, I guess that would be me, a heterosexual male out of the two of us would be the closest to a lady." He smirked, walking through the door.

"Ohoho. Biiiiitch." I stuck out my tongue, following behind him.

"Addy! I'm so glad you came dear. Michelle is in the kitchen, but I wouldn't bother her if I were you, we're out of cumin and she went balistic. Shouting things like "IT'S VITAL TO THE RECIPE," and "I HAVE TO RETHINK ALL THE SPICES," it would be best if she was... left to her stew, so to speak." Kate smiled pleasantly. "Matty dear your father will be hear any minute. He'll want to see your report card, would you get it please. I should tell Michelle, but I'm afraid she might throw a wooden spoon at my head."

"I'll do it Kate," I said, "Just point me into the general direction of the kitchen."

"Oh I couldn't ask that Addy,--"

"No problem." I walked cautiously to the kitchen. "Hey... Mikey... Having issues?"

"NO YOU THINK?!"

"No problema, just substitute the cumin with a little bit of garlic and onion powder and you won't even have to change anything else." I shrugged.

"DON'T YOU THINK I-- that could work... How did you know that?"

"My dad's a chef remember."

"Riiight..."

"Your mom wants you to get your report card."

"Okay."

"So what's for dinner." I sniffed the air, what can I say? I'm frickin' starving.

"You'll just have to wait until dinner won't you? We're having it out on the deck out back, you can wait out there if you want." She smiled mysteriously. Aaaaaw... I'm hungry...

You're always hungry. I'm surprised we're not obese.

I KNOW. I have a high metabolism.

You can say that again.

Dude it is freaking ass COLD out here. Why are we eating outside--- HOLY FUZKIT.

"Snuck right up on me there, eh, Matty-poo?" I breathed, clutching my chest.

"Matty-poo?" WOOOOAH. I mentally squeaked as he took a step fowards. That's a table. DAMN YOU PRETTY EYED SON OF A BITCH.

"What? Don't like your nickname?" I said over the lump in my throat. This is gonna be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay there. Hope ya'll enjoyed it.