Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

I Just Got Kissed By Batman.

"Not really." His breath tickled my lips, his face now dangerously close to mine. I swallowed, the heat rising up in my face.

"What's this? The infamous Addy Rosch; blushing?" He grinned wolfishly.

"NO."

"I think you are."

"Yeah well you're a moron, GET OFF ME."

"Aww, is Addykins--" He started but stopped and jumped away just as two people came through the sliding glass door. Matt's mom and an extremely tall, brown haired green eyed man who looked in his early fifties, reading what seemed to be Mikey's and Matt's report cards.

"Addy, this is my husband Denny, Denny this is Harrison's daughter, he's the cook at La Gabriella's. He works late tonight so I thought I'd invite Addy over to eat with us."

"That's nice." Not even looking up at me. Geez, cold.

"Nice to meet you." I mumbled, pretty much to myself because he still wasn't listening. Okay then...

"Sit down please Addy, Mikey will be right out with the food." I took a seat, Matt took the seat across from me, his dad at the end to my left and his mom at the end to my right, leaving and empty chair on both sides of the table.

"Dinner is served!" Mikey called bringing a HUGE pot of stew, a basket of, what smelled like, homemade biscuits and lemonade. How does she CARRY all that? She's tiny!

"Well Michelle your report card is fair enough, a B in History however, may I ask how that happened?" Her father asked, looking carefully over her report card and taking a bite of stew.

"I- I um.. Well," Dude she is afraid of her dad, I looked her over as her face went red and she stared pointedly at her bowl. "I-I forgot some of the questions on the pop quiz, but I promise I'll make it up with extra credit."

"I would assume so." Jebesus fucking hell. "Matthew, I see two B's in math and a B in biology on your report card, what is the meaning of this?" This much trouble for a freaking B?! I looked up at Matt, who's jaw was twitching and was, like Mikey, staring at his food. "How do you expect to get into Harvard, Yale, OR Oxford if you are getting such measly grades? Well."

"It was my fault," Did that just come out of my mouth? "He was helping me study for my stuff," STOP SPEAKING WOMAN "he didn't have enough time to study on his own." WHAT AM I SAYING?! I caught Matt's eye who looked as though he'd never quite seen anything like me before. And who could blame him? I don't even know why I said that.

I made you say it.

You can do that?

No. But something in your subconscious mind must have made you want to say it or you wouldn't have.

Well, it's official. We read to much.

"That was nice of you Matthew," His dad commented airily, sending my a nasty look. You know, I don't think he likes me much.

I think you're right.

Indeed.

"So, Addy when are you having your birthday party?" Kate smiled at me.

"Umm," I thought fast, this is not good, "Me and a couple of friends are just gonna hang out at my house for Halloween, no biggie."

"Are you going to dress up?"

"Uhh, maybe... We, um, haven't decided yet..." Wow, I wish I wasn't here.

"Oh well let me know if I need to get Matt a costume." I choked on my biscuit. Oh damn. Oh shit, oh shit, oh damn.

"You got it." I forced a smile, having taking a large gulp of water. "I actually have a lot of art homework tonight, I should have finished it by now, but I'm a procrastinator, so... I'll just see you guys later, okay, alright." I stood up, ignoring the burning hate on the back of my head from Matt's dad at the word "procrastinator".

"I'll walk you home." Matty stood up and followed my through the side gate out onto the front yard.

"YOU OWE ME BIG TIME." I growled menacingly, breathing heavily.

"So, what should I dress up as?" He smirked at me.

"Shut up, you know I only said that because if I hadn't she would have thrown me a surprise party anyways." I rolled my eyes.

"You realize now that you've tarnished my dad's opinion of you forever?"

"Yeah, I kinda got that impression, I don't really like him to be honest. You owe me."

"You said that."

"I know, I think that brings the favors you owe me up to three."

"How d'you figure that?"

"I saved your life from your mom TWICE, once for saving your ass while you were drunk, once for saving your life by even COMING tonight, and once for saving your life from your dad." I smirked, opening my front door and slamming it in his face. Well, that was the most awkward experience I've ever had in my entire life.

No joke.

Ooooh! Dexter's lab is on!

OH. MY. God. Lord help me. As I have been roped into going to a stupid damn high school dance this Friday, aka tomorrow, and then a ridiculous unwanted birthday party next Wednesday on Halloween, I have to find a damn costume. With Rexy. At the ENORMOUS mall. With FIFTY THOUSAND costume shops. Fuuun...

I know these costumes are so amazing!

With a creepy voice in my head who's enjoying this. Double fun.

Sarcasm kills you know.

If it kills you, I'm good. We've found Rexy's, the queen of hearts, Mace's, the white rabbit(We actually couldn't find one we liked so he got him a white tux and bunny ears), AND Nathans, the mad hatter. I'm just a picky bitch.

"Oooh, try these on Addy." Rexy said dumping three costumes in my arms.

"You are strangely into this, you realize."

"Yeah, yeah, go try 'em on." I sighed loudly and slumped into the changing room. How can one store have THREE DIFFERENT Alice in Wonderland costumes? I slid out of my clothes and into the first one. The first one looked like your average joe Alice costume, with the big frilly apron and puffy sleeves. Yuck. I walked out and showed Rexy who pulled the same face. That's what I thought. The second one I didn't even bother trying on, waaaaaay too slutty, and the third one was... Better than the first two. I was bar maid style light blue, with black and white striped stocking and arm warmers, with a black headband to match. Not bad.

"You coming out to show us?" Nathan called. He wasn't very happy that I couldn't decide on a costume.

"Fine." I said coming out.

"Good, I like it, let's get it." Mace quickly pushing me back into the dressing room.

"Okay, okay I get it." I changed and we bought our costumes.

"FINALLY. I thought that we'd never get out of there." Nathan stretched. "I'm starving."

"You and me both, pal." I said as my stomach growled loudly.

"Let's get a pizza." Mace suggested.

"Oh hell yes," I grinned, "With pepperoni and sausages."

"And salami." Nathan put it.

"BACON!" Mace did, what we call, an "Addy" where one pumps there fist in the air and brings it down in a victorious pose.

"You guys are carnivores." Rexy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Rexy, you know it sounds delicious." I laughed.

"Yeah. Right." She grimaced. Rexy likes her pizza strictly cheese. Sad woman. We ordered our pizza, and inhaled it, waiting for Rexy to finish hers. She is so slow. Or maybe I'm just a fas---...

Addy? I'm worried... we're seeing red again.

"OH HELL NO. YOU MOTHER FUCKING LITTLE BITCH I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR SKINNY PREPPY ASS SO HELP ME GOD." I snarled, jumping over the back of the booth we were in, red jamba juice dripped off me. OH YES, that's right! She dumped JAMBA JUICE ON ME.

It's better than paint right?

Oh shut the hell up. Just as I started toward with the intent to rip her bloody hair out, a muscular arm snaked around me waist and held me back.

"It's not worth it Blondie." Said an all too familiar voice as I strained to get at Bekka.

"You wanna bet." I growled huskily, he had a very tight grip.

"Violent little whore isn't she?" She sneered. I tried to lung at her again, but no use, MATTY DEAREST was keeping me just out of reach, the son of a bitch.

"OH I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU."

"Come on Addy, let's just go." Rexy said, grapping my arm, pulling me away from the Idiot and dragging across the mall, with Mace and Nathan shouting "Nothing to see," and "don't you people have lives?". I let her drag me out to Nathan's car, growling under my breath all the way.

"Lucky Matt was there really." Nathan said thoughtfully.

"Pfft." I snorted nastily.

"Yeah, for a second there I thought you might kill her." Mace commented.

"I would have." I snapped.

"I know what will cheer you up Adds," Rexy said beckoning me closer to whisper something in my ear. Oooh, that would cheer me up! Maybe I'll contemplate Bekka's death later.

"THERE ARE SECRETS BEGAN THAT DOOR?!" Bloo shouted on the T.V.

"How much longer Rexy?"

"Five minutes, then we can wash it out."

"Sweeet."

"Unfathomable secrets are the best kind!" Bloo squealed from the T.V.

"I love Bloo, he is the bestest." I laughed.

"Chya, Bloo is awesome!" Rexy laughed, grabbing a piece of popcorn from the bowl in my lap.

"Right, right, sorry won't happen again." Bloo rules!

"Alright, time to go wash."

"Yeeesss... The unveiling is here..." I laughed evilly. Hanging out with Rexy does weird things to me...

No joke.

"HOT HOT HOT!! TOO HOT. TURN IT DOWN REXY." I growled.

"Alright already, I get it. Turning it down."

"Did you remember to turn on the straightener?"

"YES."

"Geez, you don't have to shout."

"Oh, yeah, like you should talk."

"Whatever loser." I said as I dried my newly cut and dyed hair. It was still long but I had razor bangs and blue and a little bit of purple streaks instead of red. Done especially for the occasion of being Alice.

"Alright Rexy, your turn.." I grinned.

DUDE. How big of a budget does this school HAVE? Jebesus. There are streamers and balloons everywhere, tables with plates and silverware and cups, a table full of punch, cupcakes, candy, and other sweets. It looks like an expensive prom Halloween themed. Holy fuzkit. I mean seriously, what do these kids' parents DO for a living, what do they PAY? Come to think of it, what do WE pay for me to come here? Holy crap! I tugged at my skirt nervously. Sweet Jebesus...

"She moves her body like a cyclone, just like a cyclone.." Music blared on the speakers, and I swear EVERYONE in the entire SCHOOL was there.

"Holy shiat." I gazed around.

"None of your old school's Halloween dances this good." Rexy grinned.

"Yeah right, senior PROM wasn't even this good."

"You went to a senior prom?" Nathan raised his eyebrows. I shrugged and didn't say anything more and dumped my Fall Out Boy bag on one of the chairs at the table RESERVED for us. That's right, they reserve TABLES.

"Well, genius, what do we do know?" I said, still glancing around. What? It's AMAZA-ZA-ZING. Hah, Benchwarmers. That's like the best movie ever.

"We dance," Nathan grinned and grabbed my hand and yanked be out with everyone else as some song by some artist.

"I-- But-- Why-- Help..." I mumbled pathetically. "Why?" I repeated.

"Because it would be pretty awkward to dance with my sister."

"But- but- I don't dance... except for well... I just don't dance." I muttered as the song changed.

"It's not that hard." He laughed. "You just put your arms around my neck, it's a slow song."

"Hey don't laugh at me! It's not funny." I pouted.

"Yeah it is."

"Oh yeah well-- never mind."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No really. What?"

"NOTHING."

"If you tell me I'll tell you why my mom calls Rex 'Rose'."

"I-know-how-to-ballroom-dance," I said very quickly, "NOW TELL ME."

"Wait, wait, wait... You ballroom dance?"

"Yes... now you!"

"Hold on, ballroom REALLY?"

"Well you know what, if your ENTIRE family on your mom's side were ballroom champions you would too. NOW TELL ME."

"Well, I though you might have figured it out all ready. I mean, my mom calls you Adeline, right?"

"Yeah... OH. MY. GOD, really? Rose?"

"Rose Alexis Melinda Anderson."

"HAHAHA. No way! What's your full name?"

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"I ballroom dance. Beat that."

"Alright... Nathan Alexander Marion Anderson." At that point I burst out laughing.

"YOU'RE KIDDING." I said grinning.

"Oh shut up Ballroom."

"That's your great comeback, Nathan Alexander Marion Anderson. Really?"

"You are such a bitch."

"I know." I said as the song changed. Something that sounded like Chad Kroeger from Nickelback, jebesus I hate them, singing something that didn't sound to be in their talents. Eh. "Now what?"

"We raid the buffet table."

"Oooh, I love it." I grinned and walked with Nathan to the table full of sweets and grabbed a plate.

"Wait." Nathan said, a mischievous smile slowly gracing his features.

"What?"

"What do you say we really get this party started?" He said looking up at the DJ.

"What... Oh nice." I said as he whispered his plan in my ear, "Why didn't you tell me you were going to do this earlier?" I smirked. We returned to the table for him to grab his backpack, I had wondered why he'd brought it, and snuck up behind the DJ.

"You do it." Nathan whispered.

"No you!" I whispered back.

"You're a girl, if he's not gay it won't do anything to distract him if I do it."

"Fine." I growled and walked up beside the DJ taking a deep breath.

"Hey." I said in my most... ugh, flirtatious voice.

"Hey." He said, looking me up and down.

"I was wondering, if you could like," I said copying Bekka's voice best a could, and twirling a piece of my hair, "play a song I could, like, really dance to, you know?" I plastered a sweet smile on my face.

"Yeah..." OH god stop drooling you moron, you ain't getting in my pants. You lecher. I'm not even seventeen yet!

"Thanks so much, you're awesome." I giggled, turned, and walked back toward my table, grimacing.

"Wow, I, uh, didn't know you had it in you Addy." Nathan smirked.

"Shut up. Hey where's Rexy and Mace, I haven't seen them all night."

"Well. Either they're making out in the hall, or doing what I told them to do. Fingers crossed they're going what I told them to do for once. It'll make this so much more fun." He said glancing at his watch. "Three, two, one." All of a sudden, 'Taking Back Control," by Sparta came blasting through the speakers. YES. We rule.

What just happened here?

Let me explain, my dear. Nathan thought it would be awesome to distract the DJ, my job, and hook up the speakers to a radio hidden somewhere in the gym.

Sweeet...

Isn't it?

"What were Mace and Rexy supposed to do?"

"If they did it you'll see in a second." He smiled. Why doesn't anybody tell me a-- THAT IS SO AWESOME. The lights had "accidentally" gone out and were replaced with black lights.

"How did you DO this? And why wasn't I in on it?"

"Well, at the beginning it was just me and Mace, but he spilled the beans to Rex, because he's an idiot. And I knew you wouldn't flirt with the DJ if we had told you earlier."

"I feel so... Used." I said as "Diary of Jane" come on, and the mosh pits started. This school is pretty much divided by the "rock music," class and the "pop/rap/everything else," class. Aka, the heavy metalers, the goths, the emos, the punks, the skaters, and the darker artistics and geeks vs. the preps, the jocks, the preppy geeks and artistics and the preppy skaters, the gangsters and the wannabes. As of right now, the "pop/rap/everything else" class, is pretty much pissed, while the rest of us are in the mosh pit.

"My I take this mosh?" Nathan grinned.

"HELL YEAH. Wait, where's Rexy and Mace?"

"Ummm... over there." He pointed to Rexy's bobbing dark auburn with black streaks head. That's right. We did black streaks. It looks awesome. I lost myself in the heat around me as 30 Seconds to Mars "The Kill" came through the speakers, and we jumped with our fists in the air.

"Come break me down, bury me, bury me, I am finished with you..."

"Look in my eyes, you're killing me, killing me, all I wanted was you!"

"You're in love with love, you're not in love with him I can tell by the way you play it off like you don't know what you're doing to him.." The Maine came on.

"You're struggling we wont let this slide no not this time."

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me, no one will ever change this animal I have become.."

"Help me believe it's not the real me, somebody help me tame this animal..." I am sooo dizzy... My head swam and my eyes watered as I made my way back to the table... God what time is it? I groaned, almost 11:00, geez time flies when you're rocking... where's my bag...? Vicodin... where are you...?

Addy! Come on Addy... Snap out of it!

I'm sorry... my head hurts... Just as I got the vicodin bottle out, an arm wrapped around my waist, flipped me around, dipped me, and... the dude kissed me... I opened my eyes... Batman? Holy mother fucker... I just got kissed by batman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posting today bc I got a comment and I had a good day! Commet more if you'd like more updates!