Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

WHERE'S THE DAMN HOSPITAL?!

I hugged Johnny laughing like a school girl. What? I haven't seen this guy in ages! What d'you expect. He went back to Texas for the summer. And I got to come here after that huge fiasco. I ruffled his and led him into the living where everyone was... staring at us. WHAT?!

"Guys, this is my cousin Johnny. Johnny, this is Rexy, Nathan and Mace. Oh, and moron over there is haha, Matt Silent." Johnny snorted, SEE I TOLD YOU I'M NOT INSANE.

"Sorry, man, it's funny name."

"Yeah." Matt glared at me. What did I do?

"Wait, so he's Johnny Cash? How were we supposed to know that?" Nathan asked
confused.

"No it-- it's a long story. The original Johnny Cash 50s singer from the same genre as Elvis.
That kind of stuff, he wore all black, that was his thing. My cousin is.. It's an old family joke, the point is haven't you ever seen Walk the Line? It was a movie, came out not to long ago, Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon."

"Never saw it."

"Never saw it."

"Never saw it."

"Never saw it." Said four voices one after the other.

"Good god you guys are pathetic." I rolled my eyes, plopping on our couch, Johnny squishing next to me.

"I don't think there's enough room for five of us on this couch." Nathan said amused.

"Deal with it foo'. Have some candy." I grinned chucking some at his face.

"So what do we do now?" Mace asked.

"We could watch Walk the Line." There was a collective groan. Fine then. Mean, my birthday
we should do what I want to do, but noooo.

"How about..." Rexy started.

"Don't even think about it." I growled.

"Alright, alright geez... I just thought that maybe... you know. We could have some fun at this party."

"You're a bitch."

"Truth or dare it is." Rexy smiled cheekily. Can't argue with the woman. Ugh.

"Alright Nate, you go first."

"Okay.. Addy," Of course. "Truth or dare?" Hmm...

Well... You pick truth, everyone will think you are a wussy and ask you lame questions, you pick dare and it's likely to be humiliating. But at least you wont be a wuss.

Yes, thank you. That was helpful. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes at my own head...

"Dare." Nathan grinned evilly. Maybe I should have picked truth... I'm... worried...

"So Addy, you ready?"

"Hit me with the best you got." I grinned, trying to cover the fact he was scaring me.

Let the games begin.

"Alright, alright, alright," I shouted over the laughter an hour later, 7:00 o'clock. "Johnny! Truth or dare?" Who new truth or dare could be so much fun! So far I've.. sang, yeah nobody else asked me to do that again I can tell ya that. Rexy had to make out with Mace, their faces so red, it was HILARIOUS. But we didn't make them go through with it, instead HEHE, I am so evil, she had to drink a whole gallon of milk. Now you're thinking, how is that evil? One, Rexy HATES milk by itself. Two, she had to drink in within five minutes, or she had to drink another gallon. I know, I'm good. After that, Nathan had to run around the block in his boxers, that was funny. Then Matty, hehehehehe, had to do a strip tease, THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, I'll tell you that! Then I, of course he chooses me, had to carry Johnny around the room, imaginative, huh? Yeah, right.

"Dare!" Oh I was hoping he'd say that...

"Hey, Johnny... You remember that game, last year at Thanksgiving. You know, the cousins, getting together... You remember that last dare, the one Grandpa said "Not in my house," in that French accent of his. The one you were spared from?" I grinned maliciously.

"NO..." His eyes went wide. "Don't you DARE Addy! I will kick your ass!"

"But I thought was the point of the game... DARE. Johnny Bordeaux I dare you to... Sing 'Oops I Did It Again,' Just like that time at that party. You know you want to.." I laughed, and he glared at me. "Come on Johnny, you said dare. Joooohhhnnny."

"I hate you..."

"You love me."

"That's true... Alright." He groaned standing up and standing up on the table, poor Rexy's perfected candy spilled all over the place, wrappers everywhere.

"Oops!...I did it again
I played with your heart,
got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent.."
He sang in a high pitched voice. Unlike me, he has a nice voice,
even when he sings at that high note. He was even doing the dance OH THIS IS GREAT.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
"All aboard"

"Britney, before you go, there's something I want you to have"

"Oh, it's beautiful, but wait a minute, isn't this...?"

"Yeah, yes it is"

"But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end"

"Well baby, I went down and got it for you"
"Oh, you shouldn't have"
Oops!...I did it again to your heart
Got lost in this game, oh baby
Oops!...You think that I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent."
He finished, plopping down next to me on the couch. THAT WAS AWESOME! I can't BELIEVE he even did the conversation I repeat THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER. We were all busting out laughing, MAN THAT IS HILARIOUS, I LOVE IT.

"I hate you."

"OH come on, tradition, you did it for my last birthday." I smiled sweetly.

"I was drunk, as you remember."

"That only made it funnier." He rolled his eyes.

"Mace, truth or dare."

"Dare." It seems like nobody wants to pick truth, interesting...

"Heh, alright... Do you like... spankings?" OH not this one! Oh I love this one!

"What?"

"Beg Rex for a spanking." The rest of us were laughing hysterically, Mace and Rexy were blushing like MAD.

"Mace... Mace... Mace! Mace! MACE!" We chanted, laughing at their... embarrassment. Aw, they love each other. And they know it.

"Um... I-I.." HAVE CONFIDENCE BOY! She ain't gonna say no! "W-will you... give-me-a-spanking..." He said the last part very fast and very quiet, we could barely hear him over the insane laughter that was avalanching out of our mouths.

"THAT WAS BRILLIANT." I said weakly, clutching my stomach and stomping my feet.

"You said it." Johnny laughed.

"I'm starving, I'm cutting in to that cake." Matt said reaching for it.

"That's my cake boy, I get the first piece." I slapped his hands. "MINE." I laughing grabbing it a jumping into the kitchen. He leaned against the counter as I sliced into my Bloo cake.

"Damn Blondie, that's a big piece. I'm surprised your not fat." He grinned and pinched my side. I dodged slightly, depositing the slice on a plastic plate.

"Don't touch me, I might bruise your pretty face again." I smiled, getting a fork.

"Oh so I'm pretty now?"

"Oh please." I rolled my eyes and stuck a chunk of cake in my mouth. Loser.

"You think I'm seeeexxyyy..." He said then he did this weird, dance thing, like from his strip tease.

"You're disgusting."

"Hey Eline, grab me a piece to, eh?" Johnny's voice wafted into the kitchen.

"Sure thing Johnny." I called back.

"Eline?"

"It's what my Grandma calls okay, leave me alone." I shook my head, taking both plates in
my hands.

"What, I don't get a slice?" He gave me puppy dog eyes. LOOK AWAY. DO NOT STARE INTO THE EYES OF SATAN.

"You can get it your-damn-self. Jackass..." I added quietly coming back into the living room
and giving Johnny his piece.

"So Mace, it's your turn." Johnny said, as IE came into the room and plopped into the lazy chair.

"Addy. Truth or dare?"

"Why is it always me?"

"'Cause it's your birthday, truth or dare."

"Dare." He grinned devilishly, damn. That means if he can't get me cousin, he's going after
me. Shit.

"Play the next thirty minutes on Matt's lap." Oh feffer. Mace and Matt were grinning viciously. I
SWEAR THEY PLANNED THIS. With as much dignity as I could, I picked myself up with my cake and placed myself on... oh god... Silent's lap. MACE WILL DIE FOR THIS! I refused to look at either of them, though I could feel them smirking at me. I turned my attention to Rexy, that's right, he will pay.

"Rexy, truth or dare."

"Truth!" Fuzkit, she figured me out.

"Fine, then. Be that way," I pouted, let’s think... Something good. "What took you and Mace
so long at the Halloween dance?" Rexy went white, and Mace shook his head violently.

"Tell the truth, Rexy." I said in a sing-song voice. Ooof. "Stop squirming." I snarled waspishly at Matt.

"I could same the same to you, fatty." I elbowed him in the chest and waited for Rexy to speak.

"Well," Macen was still shaking his head, "Um... Well.."

"Out with it woman, we're waiting." Nathan said with a mock focused interested, 'I'm watching a documentary' look on his face.

"Mace-got-something-on-his-shirt-and-we-had-to-knock-out-some-guy-and-steal-his-shirt... And then..." At this point Mace whispered "NO." crazily, eyes bulging, "The guy got up... and.. and.. came up behind Mace and... grabbed-his-ass..." She finished jerkily, in a small voice.

NO. WAY. OH. MY. GOD! Yet again we were laughing at there misery. I wanted to shout TAKE THAT SUCKAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOOL! I WIN! But I didn't. That story was good enough.

This is the funniest game of Truth or Dare EVER.

I KNOW.

"God Blondie, you're heavy, I think my legs my be wrecked forever after this."

"Shut up Matty-poo."

"I'm serious, I think I've lost all the feeling in my legs." I elbowed him.

"You better be careful Matty or I might just spill the beans on what happened after
detention." I whispered from the corner of my mouth. HAH. That shut him up. Witch, ugh...
twenty minutes left still. I hate this dare.

"My turn," Rexy said, trying to cut off the laughter unsuccessfully. "Matt, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Uh-oh. Rexy was grinning at me. Oh, god. We've got a Truth or Dare War. There has
only been one other time this has happened, that was three years ago, during the Annual

Pick a Game Cousins Only After Dinner While Eating Pie tradition. That year was HORRIBLE. Last year was bad too, this year it's my turn to pick the game so I can tell you it will NOT be Truth or Dare. Where was I? Oh yeah, TRUTH OR DARE WAR, DUCK AND
COVER, DUCK AND COVER I SAY!

"I want you to ballroom dance with Addy." I gasped.

"You son of a bitch YOU TOLD HER." I stood, pointed an acussing finger at Nathan.

"I had to tell her something! She found out I told you her full name!"

"Oooohohoo, this means war Rexy. WAR I SAY."

"Wait I'm confused." Matt said staring up at me as I breathed rather like an angry bull.

"Oh it's simple really, on my side of Addy's family, we're pretty much champion French ballroom dancers who live in Texas." Johnny said. Now if that isn't irony, I don't know what is.

"Really?" MATTY grinned at me. "You dance?"

"I hate you."

"Likewise."

"Come on, we're waiting." Rexy smirked evilly. I lead Matt over to the free space between the living room and the side of the staircase.

"Any special requests?" I asked, a grimace on my face.

"The Tango." Rexy laughed meanly. Oooh, it's so on.

"Pft yeah, like he has the talent to do the Tango." But suddenly I was dipped low, magnificently, by someone who knew what they were doing, for sure, with Matt grinning at
me. No. Nuh-uh, NOT POSSIBLE. But then he brought from up and Tangoed me around the room. I wanted to snap WATCH THEM HANDS BOY, but I was just so in shock I could barely follow his lead. Which is a lie because the Tango is something you never forget, no matter how rusty you are, not matter who your dancing with. You never forget the Tango. But seriously dude. Crazy Take the Lead style. Except not quite as... dramatic.

"Huh." I said in surprise.

"You're not the only one with hidden talents, Addy." He smiled mischievously, to a small
applause. Well fuck me. Matt Silent can dance. He spun me away and walked back to the lazy chair and plopped down. Leaving me standing, shell-shocked, where I was.

"You guys tell anyone, and I will make your life a living hell." He growled, pfft I wonder who he sounds like. I sat down on the couch next to Johnny. Go figure.

Mother crapper. Slleeeepppy... Why can't they just give us the day off on November the first? It would be so much easier, it's not like anyone's paying attention. At all. Effing Johnny and being effing out of high school. Basty. He gets to hang out at my house watching TV while I'm at school. So. Not. Cool. Let me tell ya. Uuuugh. Le sigh. Lord help me I'm tired. Crap. I stabbed my crappy cafeteria food, no money for expensive subs. My birthday euphoria evaporated as suddenly as it had come, and left headaches and cramps in its wake. Like a typhoon.

Poetic.

Thank you.

"Come one Addy, its not that bad." I scoffed at Nathan.

"Yeah right, after crappy lunch I get to go spend some quality time with Keiler the Killer."

"Smooth." Mace commented.

"I know." I stabbed the disgusting... whatever it was again. Eeeeeew...

"Come on Addy. We should go." Rexy said standing up, poking me.

"Ow. Ow. Ooooow." I groaned, not moving.

"Get uuuup." She laughed. Grumbling, I stood and followed her through the crowd, towards the gym for P.E. DANG YOU P.E., mother... effing... crapper. I walked with Rexy to the bleachers, and sat down and waited for Keiler to come. La la la la la la la... doo dee doo dee doo... Hmmhmmhmmhmmhmm... dum dee dum... Soooo booorrred. Where is he?
Gosh, speed it up old man!

"Addy you're hyperventilating..." Rexy whispered from beside me.

"I want to get this over with." I whispered harshly.

"You act like you're about to be bitten by a pitbull." I gave her a look that said, "no you think?" but kept silent. Glaring at the ceiling.

"What is your deal?" She shoved me playfully.

"You don't want to know." I growled, placing my head on my knees, and curling my arms around my legs, groaning pitifully.

"Poor Blondie, so sad." Noooo. Isn't it enough I had to see him on my BIRTHDAY?! But now,
just when a girl just needs some chocolate cake and a fat glass of milk he shows up to make me feel worse? I think I'm going to cry.

"Go awaaay." I said, my voice muffled by my knees. I glared at the holes in my jeans, refusing to look up.

What IS wrong with you?

Take a guess.Umm... Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Nooo... Guess again.

Headaches?

Nope.

Then I'm stumped.

REALLY?!

OH I GET IT!

There you go! Good job!

You're being sarcastic aren't you?

No, you think?

Yes I do think.

Oh boy. Seriously to I need to like, make a sarcasm sign for you?

That would be nice.

SARCASM.

Oh.

Jebesus. OW. Hey, WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE POKING ME.

"That's not cool dude, knock it off." I shoved Matt, a little bit to hard. HAH. He fell. Take that. I
win.

"Damn girl, you pack a punch." He brushed himself off.

"So I've been told." Please god, make him go away. WHERE IS KEILER? Oh there he is. Is he... limping? Well, that can't be good.

Aw. You sound concerned! It's like you have a heart after all!

Not at all my dear, simply the fact that I'm having my... lady friend... over... and he is injured, we're both probably in cranky moods, at least I know I am. It's like... Good versus bad, except Rebel versus EVIL. I fear for the world.

Okay, then.

I'm just being concerned citizen.

You're weird when you PMS.

DIRTY! DIRTY. DIRTY. DIRTY.

Yeeeaaah... inane.

You're gonna make me cry.

"LAPS." MAN, why do we always have to do laps when he's cranky. Stupid poopy-head... face... jerk... I dislike him. WITH THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS. Haaaaattteee...

Please, god somebody smack her.

Hey! You're not very nice.

And you're not very sane.

... Fine.

"Reeeeexxxyyyyy... I want pie." I pouted.

"Relax, Addy, you're fine, you'll get through it. I promise." She replied, smirking and shaking
her head.

"It's not easy to seeee, she's an angel to you, but she's a devil to meeee..." I sang quietly, bobbing my head.

"Are you singing The Click 5?" She looked at me like I was a flesh-eating slug.

"Maaaybe." I grinned sheepishly.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked, staring at me wide eyed, putting her hand to my forehead.

"I'm fiiiinnne." I said, "Just jazzy!" I said with my thumbs up.

"Oh my God, you're drunk." She stopped dead in her tracks.

"No I'm not drunk." I said, sobering up. No pun intended. "I'm just... tired, is all." which
wasn't really a lie. The distractions of last night made me forget why I hate my birthday, but now it's back, and I didn't get much sleep. That's it, when I get home I'm taking a nap.

"ROSCH."

"What?" I turned around calmly. I'm not really in the mood for a fight.

"Well, er..." He looks shocked at my lack of enthusiasm. "LAPS DOES NOT MEAN WALKING, IT MEANS RUNNING."

"Oh fuck you." I rolled my eyes and began jogging around with everyone else. I hate this place.

OH THANK GOD, I thought as I walked out the front doors with Rexy. I think school, isn't really about learning, I think the goverment invented school to drone in kids heads that adults are in charge and to imprint social hiearchy in teenage brains so the the next generation will have them too. This whole 'big man on top' thing is getting SERIOUSLY old.
SERIOUSLY.

Siriusly? What?

No idiot. S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y. Hmm... I just want to go home and have some... PIE?!

Pie?

OH MY FUCKING GOD PIE!! WHAT THE?! OH NO. OH SHIT.

What, what?

SOMEBODY JUST THREW PECAN PIE ON ME.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shit shit shit.

"Addy, don't freak out, we'll get it off!!" She said, trying to calm me down as I frantically tried to get the crap off of me. It's too late! CRAP CRAP CRAP. GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME.

"Holy fuck!" Rexy screamed looking at my skin. WHERE'S THE DAMN HOSPITAL?!
♠ ♠ ♠
woooooooooooooooow it's beeen forever! how is everyone?