Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

I'm In Deep Shit.

Hospital's are awesome. With their funny beds, and morphine drips. HEHE. I love it. And funny nurses fussing about in there scrubs. As you can probably guess they jacked me up on anti-allergy crap. I'm a little loopy! My skins is not as bumpy and puffy. Hmm? What? Oh. I'm pretty much deathly allergic to pecans. Nothing else, just pecans. My skin gets all COVERED in hives, puffy and bloated. I swell up like a friggin' balloon. Rexy rushed me to the hospital, Johnny and Dad are sitting in the waiting room, waiting to see if my allergy meds will ever kick in. That way they don't come in to see Quasimodo.

You're very Phantom of the Opera. Look at the window, half of your face is bloated and bubbly, the other half is... regular.

What does "... regular." mean, eh?

Nothing, nothing.

I don't believe you.

So?

... Fair enough. I poked the side of my face, it's very squishy... Poke, poke, poke. Hehehehe...

"Holy heck, Blondie. What happened to your face." Oh great.

"What're you doing here?" I snarled in contempt.

"My mom wanted me to check on you. But I have to say, I wish I brought my camera. They're doing a special on endangered animals, I think I've finally found proof of Bigfoot." He smirked.

"First off, I HATE YOU, second off, I do not have big feet you jackass."

"Really? I have bruises on my knees from those elephant feet."

"Stength, not size, besides the fact you bruise like a peach. It's not my fault you're a sensitive momma's boy."

"Compared to you, farthest thing from female I've ever seen, yeah, I guess I do come off a bit sensitive, but hey, but real women love a nice guy bad boy."

"Oh yeah, that was clever. Who wrote that one for yah? Dumb and dumber? And haven't you used that one before?"

"Your face looks like a balloon."

"Your shoes clash with your shirt."

"Time out!" Johnny grinned from the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?" I sighed, he's such a busy-body.

"Long enough to know you guys should never be left alone together."

"Amen." I growled under my breath, as Matt rolled his eyes. HEY! DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU SON OF A--

Let me guess... bitch?

... I say that a lot don't I?

OH god, yes.

Well, alright. Let me rephrase: DON'T YOUR ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU ASS-FUCKING BASTARD! How's that?

More creative but a little on the vulgar side.

There is no pleasing you is there?

Not really.

Anyways. I glared at Matt for being a dumbass.

"How can I help you Johnny?"

"Oh I just came in to see your elephant face." WHAT?!

"Hah, I told she looked like Bigfoot," THE SON OF A BITCH laughed.

"Nice." And then they high fived. BASTARDS!!!! GRAWR.

"Okay if you to blockheads are going to double team me I just might have to call Juanita."

"Who's Juanita?" They said in unison.

"I'm Juanita. Who are you?" YES! JUANITA!! My super cute Latina nurse. Matt, bless him, not really, looked shocked that a 5'5'' little Hispanic woman, long black curly hair tied in a side ponytail, dark black-ish brown eyes flashing, hands on her hips was glowering at him.

"Unless you're family, get out. NOW. You too!" She growled at Johnny, as Matt scurried past.

"I'm her cousin,--" He started indignantly.

"And you're in the way." HAH BURN. I stuck my tongue out at him as he left. TAKE THAT.

"Thank you Juanita." I smiled lopsidedly.

"No problem girly." She grinned. I love Juanita, she's awesome, I grinned stupidly on as she turned gave me another shot of anti-allergenic stuff whatever.. I just want to put her in my pocket and feed her cheesits.

Hehe. You're silly when you're on drugs.

Aren't we all?

True... very true...

Lalala... poke, poke poke... HE, my face is squishy. Le gasp! Is that my cheek bone?

"The swelling has gone down a lot, and your skin is tons less red. Another ten minutes and you should be ready to go!" Juanita smiled on her way out.

"Thanks Juanita!" I called, grinning stupidly again. Yeah, yeah, my face is back to normal, my face is back to normal, hahahahahaha, yes, yes, yes, yes, yeeeess, yes. I win.

Almost.

Don't be such a killjoy..

HOME AND NO LONGER PUFFY. YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! VICTORIOUS!!! I RULE. Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight... Oooooohoo yeaaaaah... We'll write a soooonng that turns out the liiiights... Hmmm... I'm still a little hopped up.

No kidding.

You're mean.

I'm just saying...

Saying what?

Touchy, touchy.

I hate you.

The feeling's mutual.

"So what are we going to do today?" Johnny asked sitting in a similar position on the couch.

"Beg pardon?" I glared at him disgustedly.

"What? You're not still mad about the hospital are you?" I continued to glare at him, "Aw, come on Eline, I have to leave tomorrow morning, and then you won't get to see me until Thanksgiving. Pllllleeeeease. I'm soooooory." I paused and stared him. I sighed, and shook my head.

"You're pathetic." I said in a resigned tone.

"YES! So, repeating my earlier question, WHAT are we gonna do today?"

"Beats the hell out of me."

"You're no fun."

"What?"

"You remember that night in Texas, right after Joanie's play?"

"Oh hell yes." I grinned racing him to the door. I shoved him out of the way and ran to his beat up old Ford truck in the driveway.

"I can't believe this thing even still runs." I teased.

"HEY be nice to old Bessie, considering how many fields she's torn through and cops she's out run, she's in pretty good shape." I laughed.

"Dude, you remember that New years, you, me, Kaitlyn, Karen, and James all crammed in this beat up truck mudding that old abandoned field, and the-"

"The cops came by and chased us all the way past Dan Norferds house! That was HILARIOUS." He finished my sentence laughing and started up Old Bessie. We banged are heads and shouting the lyrics to the music as he backed out the drive way and I directed him to the mall.

" Part of me, won't agree,
Cause I don't know if it's for sure.
Suddenly, suddenly
I don't feel so insecure.

Part of me, won't agree,
Cause I don't know if it's for sure.
Suddenly, suddenly
I don't feel so insecure.
Anymore
So.."
We shouted in unison. I slammed my hands on the dashboard to the beat.

"TAKE A LEFT!" I screamed over the music. "OTHER LEFT, OTHER LEFT YOU IDIOT!!!" I shouted holding on to the seat for dear life. Did I mention my cousin drives like a crazy person. SCARY.

So THAT's were you learned it from!

... I--... That's--... I don't particularly appreciate that statement.

So?

Whatever. "There's parking right there. WATCH OUT! DON'T HIT THE CAR!!! GOOD GOD MAN FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND, SHE IS NOT THAT GOOD-LOOKING!!!" I screamed, smacking Johnny upside the head.

"OW. Damnit woman stop shouting!" He shouted back, as he zipped into the parking place.

"You stop shouting." I pouted.

"You stop shouting," He sneered at be playfully as we exited the car.

"Uh-huh. Let's go. Ready? Ready, ready?" I said, as we took are starting positions.

"Ready."

"1, 2, 5, GO!" I laughed as we booked it down the parking lot to the Mall entrance.

"HAH! I WIN! TAKE THAT BIZNATCH! Aaaaaaaawwh YEE-AAH." I shouted triumphantly, doing a victory dance, "Oh yeah, moon walk, check it." I am the queen of the moon walk bishies.

"How did you get so FAST?" Johnny cried in defeat.

"Thank Keiler the Killer. For it is he who brings me such good fortune. Why if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have run so many laps every day to prepare for such a moment."

You two are such dorks.

I know. But that's what makes it fun!

"Where to first." I asked.

"Food."

"Taco bell," I pointed across the mall.

"You said it, Cuz."

"TACO TACO BELL, I WANT TO EAT AT TACO BE-ELLLL." We "Wizard of Oz" skipped to the food court laughing. Dude, when me and my cousin hang, worlds COLLIDE. That's how awesome we are. Seriously.

"Oh my God, what are your stalking me." Oh god. I know that voice. And that phrase.

"Oh ha ha Matty." I rolled my eyes and turned around, damn, we're so close I can smell it, mmmmm Taco Bell... "Hey Aaron." I added with a nod in his direction.

"Hey Addy." He said absently playing with his cell phone.

"What d'you want Matty?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing," He said innocently, and with a hint of indignation he added, "I was just gonna warn you, but if your gonna be such a bitch I'll let it bite you in the ass." He smirked.

"Okay, I'm listening. What's gonna bite me in the ass?" I sighed, and elbowed my cousin who was inching toward the Taco Bell cashier. "Don't even think about it," I snarled in a whisper from the corner of my mouth.

"My mom wants to talk to you."

"What?!"

"Hah, you're afraid of my moooother."

"Whatever, you're afraid of your mom too."

"I think we're all afraid of Matt's mom." Aaron chirped, still playing with his phone. I chuckled, Aaron's funny...

"What does she want to talk to me about?"

"Beats me," Matt shrugged, glancing over Aaron's shoulder, "Who're you texting?"

"Beth."

"Beth's hot." I rolled my eyes again. Boys, I tell yah.

"How hot?" Johnny asked, looking over Aaron's other shoulder. Oh good lord!

"ENOUGH. PAY A-TTEN-TION."I said slowly and loudly. Boys are so STUPID.

"Wow, she IS hot." Johnny said, AS THEY ALL IGNORED ME. OH FUZKIT.

"DAMNIT STOP IGNORING ME." YET STILL THEY IGNORE ME, GOD, I HATE BOYS. I growled obsenities as I stomped over to the Taco Bell line.

Having issues?

Well, let's see... Cramps, headaches, tender skin, three stupid annoying boys irritating the hell out of me. Yeah, I'd say I'm having issues.
"You know Matt?" The pretty Redheaded cashier looked wistfully at the three boys still staring at Aaron's phone.

"Unfortunately." I grumbled.

"Unfortunately? I've never seen him have a real conversation with a girl. Let alone..." She drifted off dreamily. Three, two, one... "Are you two together?"

"Hell no, he is all yours." I shook my head and smiled, as she stared dreamily at him again.

"Oh I'm sorry do you want food?" She snapped out of her little "oh my goooooood... he's so hooooottt... I want to --"

I know what you're thinking, SO DON'T.

Why not?

Because it's EXTREMELY DIRTY.

So?

You have a horrible, horrible mind.

That would be Johnny's fault.

Gutter... gutter, gutter gutter...

Whatever.

"Yeah, um.. Food would be nice."

"What can I get you?"

"A Volcano Taco, a regular Taco, a medium drink and a apple empanada."

"You got it. Four dollars and thirty-two cents." I handed her a five, got my change and my receipt, and sat down, glaring at them and that damn phone. Why must boys...

What?

... Be boys.

Yeeeaaaahhh...

Oh shut up.

"127." That's me, I grabbed me food and began scarfing it down angrily.

"Hey fat-ass." Came an annoyingly familiar voice.

"Hey bitch-face." I said through a mouth full, there was a scoff, but still I didn't look up.

"How was the hospital," A different, but still annoying voice sneered.

"I met a leper that said if there was anyone I wanted to curse I should call him." I said lightly.

"Ew."

"You just made my list." I smiled up at the Bimbo Brigade. Bekka, Angela, Monique, Viola, and Olivia. I didn't really meet a leper, but that would've been awesome.

"Whatever, looks like you're all alone today," Bekka smiled viciously, "Did the losers you hang out with finally realize you're a freak?"

"Listen Becky," I said, a long tired, patient look on my face, "I'm tired, so please don't make me kick your ass. 'Cause that would just wreck my night."

"Don't call me Becky." She snarled.

"What're gonna do about it? Bitch slap me?" I snorted.

"You little--"

"Bekka, go away." Matt said as the piled in my booth. Bekka whimpered but stalked away with the rest of the airheads.

"Oh! So I'm visible now?" I questioned sardonically, my arms crossed. They ignored me and continued talking about dumb things, hot girls, cools movies, halo. DAMN THEM. I finished my food, glowering. I can't believe this. Here I am, on my cousin's last day visiting, and he's sitting around in a Taco Bell booth, with my worst nightmare and my ten second pretend exboyfriend, talking about Jessica Biel. Aaah. This is the life.

"I hate you all." I growled, sipping my Baja Blast Mountain Dew. Yum.

"Uh-huh." Johnny waved away my complaints and laughed at something Aaron said. OH FUCK THIS. I slid out from underneath the table, gave them each a kick in the shins and walked away, ignoring their protests of pain. Stupid Johnny, stupid Matt, stupid Aaron, stupid phone... Stupid... Everything. I pulled out my cell phone.

"Pick up, pick up pick up..." I mumbled at the ring.

"Hello?"

"REXY." I whimpered loudly, causing people to stare.

"What?"

"Come hang out with me."

"I thought you were hanging out with Johnny?"

"So did I until we ran into Matt and Aaron and they started talking about stupid boy stuff."

"I'm sorry... Where are you?"

"The mall. Right outside Hot Topic."

"Well, you know that--" But my phone was snatched from my fingers.

"DAMNIT GIVE IT BACK YOU ASSHOLE." I snapped at Matt reaching for my phone but her held it out of my reach.

"She's gonna have to call you back." He grinned at the phone. I glared at him and punched his gut, yanking my phone from his hand.

"First, WHAT THE HELL?, second where's your buddies?" I growled depositing my phone safely in my pocket.

"They're still drooling over Beth, and I don't like being ignored, or kicked for that matter." He said with a shrug.

"Oh, REALLY? You don't like being ignored? HUH, GO FIGURE." I shook my head. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!

"Well aren't you stingy." He quirked an eyebrow at me.

"You don't say?" I snarled.

"What're you PMSing?"

"No." I lied defiantly.

"Eeeeeeew.." He backed up in disgust. Oh, please it's not contagious!

"ADDY!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Oooooow..

Did someone just tackle us...?

Yeesss... and it hurt..

"GET. OFF. OF. ME. YOU. BIG. BUFFOON." I wheezed, shoving Nathan off of me, and standing up.

"What was that for?" I groaned, rubbing the aching pain now throbbing in my neck.

"You looked like you need a hug," He said putting an arm around my shoulders and grinned toothily at me. Well that's true...

"But why did you have to tackle me...?" I questioned, purposefully ignoring Matt who was staring at us impatiently. SEE HOW HE LIKES IT.

"'Cause it's funner that way."

"Fair enough."

"Still here." Matt sniped, looking quite like a four year old about to have a tantrum.

"So Nathan, what can I do for you?" Still ignoring Matt.

"I wanted to see if you would be interested in a set-up. They need a little push if you know what I mean," He winked at me.

"I think the whole world knows what you mean Nathan." I smiled.

"Good, because the whole world want them to make out and get it over with."

"Your an absurdly un-protective brother."

"You haven't had to live with them for the last ten years."

"Very true."

"I get it, you don't like to be ignored either, blah blah blah," Matt rolled his eyes.

"Oh were you standing there, didn't realize..." I shrugged with a mock surprise look plastered on my face.

"Very funny." He growled.

"I don't even know why you're still standing here, did you want something?"

"I just thought you might want to know my mom called, asked if I'd seen you, said something about.." He said feigning forgetfulness, "a party?"

"What party?"

"I dunno... Can't remember. Gotta go, bye." BASTARD. This is what I get for being such a bitch.

"What was that all about?" Nathan asked, confused.

"I have no idea."

Boys are so weird...

For sure.

Ugghhh... Friday morning blues. No Johnny, Matt is avoiding me like the plague, all broody angsty. Seriously it's like he's the one PMSing. Not that I care, it's just hilarious to watch. Rexy's acting REALLY weird. My dad is being super secretive. What is with him lately? What is with MEN lately? Can't they act normally?!

Do have some sort of Men Vendetta when your PMSing?

Why would you say that?

No reason.

... Okay, then. I might just skip painting today and go home and take a nap.

Good God, there is something wrong with you!

I'm tiiiireeed... Johnny kept me up all night, begging me to forgive his ditching ass. I did, but only for the sake of family. Dad wouldn't let me have coffee. Said I was going to overload one of these days. Stupid. Overload on coffee. Tch. Yeah.

Well...

Well... WHAT?!

You do drink a lot of coffee... that really can't be good for you.

Yeah well, I keep hoping it'll kill you so I just can't stop myself from drinking it.

That was uncalled for.

And your point?

Damn your moody...

Whatever.

"Miss Rosch are you paying attention?" Mr. Lanstrang snapped.

"Probably not."

"So you wouldn't know the answer to this question?"

"Probably not."

"You want to see me after school?"

"Not really."

"I'll see you after school Miss Rosch."

Damn. Lunch better be pretty damn good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... HOT DAMN YOU STUPID BASTARD. Our principal HATES me. He fired the lunch lady, she was my friend... Of all the crap she made, she always made sure if I was eating I got the best of everything. Poor Bertha... She was a good man...

You're not gonna cry are you...?

No. But I might kill this idiot. Stupid new lunch guy and his-- PIZZA. STRIKE WHAT I SAID THIS GUY RULES. Piiizzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... YUMMY.

"Hey." Nathan slided up beside me.

"Hey. So when are we gonna do this shit?"

"What shit?"

"Setting up two said peeps."

"Dunno..."

"What d'you mean you don't know? This was your idea!"

"We have to wait for the right time to present itself."

"We have to what?"

"Wait for the right time to present itself."

"Which would be when, exactly?"

"Dunno."

"You don't know. Okay, good to know."

"Since we got that squared, have you seen said two peeps lately."

"Come to think of it no. Not since class, they've been acting really weird lately too."

"I know. Weird huh?

"Yeah...huh..." We sat down at our table and stared off into space. "Hah, guess who I got detention-ish with today?"

"Ish?"

"Mr. Lanstrang, he didn't really say detention he just wants to see me after school. Lamage."

"Nice. Why?"

"Wasn't paying attention."

"Good job."

"I know." I smirked.

"Hey guys." Rexy said casually, walking up to our table and sitting down next to me. I watched her for a moment before asking in the same casual tone she used, "Where's Mace?"

"Wouldn't know." She shrugged innocently, a little too innocently. Something's fishy here...

"We should go if we're going to get to Keiler's." Rexy said standing up like an electric shock just zapped her.

"The bell hasn't even rang yet." I looked at her curiously.

"Let's go." She grabbed my arm, I quickly grabbed my bag and waved to Nathan as she pulled my out of the cafeteria and down the hallways.

"What was that?" I stared at her incredulity.

"Nothing." She replied, purposely looking away from me.

"Liar," I grinned, "But I'm not gonna push it if you don't want me to."

"Good. 'Cause there's nothing to push."

"Uh-huh." I chuckled quietly. Something is going on here, and I'm gonna find out what it is. DETECTIVE ADDY IS ON THE CASE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate teachers. I really do. Learning sucks when you have to have a teacher, but I'm not disciplined enough to do independent study. Seriously it's like they HATE us. Why did they even want to become teachers if they're only gonna be mean and stingy and yucky. Poop-heads. I don't get it! What's the point? It's like they ENJOY torturing us. The injustice of it all I tell yah.

"Miss Rosch," Mr. Lanstrang beckoned me into the classroom. I walked in a sat down at one of the desks and waited. Mr. Lanstrang sat down and faced me with a serious look on his face.

"Miss Rosch do you know why you're here?"

"Because you told me to come?"

"Miss Rosch, your grades are mediocre at best and your not paying attention in class. Your last test," He pulled it out, "You got a barely passing grade, I checked with your other teachers, and you haven't been doing well there either." He said calmly, bringing out my report card.

"So? At least I'm passing."

"Miss Rosch, with these grades you won't be getting into Junior College let alone anything else." He sighed. I stayed silent. "I think you need a tutor, Mr. Sinclair, who you got a D on his last pop quiz, agrees with me."

"A TUTOR? Look, I'll bring my grades up, it's not that big of a deal." My jaw dropped.

"It is a big deal, this is your future Miss Rosch. I will send a report to the principal, and undoubtedly he will want to speak with your father. Have a good weekend Miss Rosch." I stood and left the classroom, fuming. A FREAKING TUTOR? I'm not failing, okay I did get a D but that was the only one! I'm passing everything. God this school sucks. You know who's fault this is? THAT RAT BASTARD IN LINCOLN. I HOPE HE FUCKING ROTS IN HELL. I got to my car and started it and drove home with ferocity. That stupid Jackass, I do not need a tutor.

"DAD YOU WON'T BELIEVE-- What are you doing here?" I stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed at my Dad who was sitting next to Ms. Cross. What is she-- are they holding hands?

"I'm gonna go Harry." She said standing up and walking past me out the door. HARRY?!

"Wh-wh-wh-wh--" I stuttered.

"Addy let me explain--"

"LET YOU EXPLAIN?! THAT'S MY TEACHER DAD! WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted, THIS IS JUST NOT MY DAY.

"Addy--"

"HOW LONG?!"

"Addy--"

"HOW LONG?!"

"Since the beginning of October."

"OCTOBER?! WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME?!"

"Adeline,--"

"No. DON'T. YOU. DARE. That is NOT my name." I said, my voice deadly, "That was her name... Mom's name, you remember? The woman you're trying to forget?" I snarled, grabbed my keys and slammed the front door behind me. HOW COULD HE DO THIS?!

Don't you think you're---

SHUT THE HELL UP.

But--

SHUT UP. WHY THE HELL ISN'T MY CAR STARTING.

Addy--

SHUT UP. I ran across the street and pounded on Matt's door.

"What d'you want Blondie?" He grinned, leaning on the doorway.

"I need to borrow your car." I held out my hand.

"What? No,"

"Please, Matt, my car won't start and I have to go, please, just give me the keys," I said, I could feel my voice shake, "If you do this consider yourself debt free." There was a pause.

"Okay, but I'm coming with." He tossed me the keys and got in the passengers seat. I started the car, and the amazing purr of the Impala engine. "Hey isn't that your dad?" Matt asked pointing across the street.

"Shut up." I snapped, and pulled a Uy and drove off.

You are in deep shit.

Shut up. Oh god... I'm in deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrie guys! I'm going to start updating regularly again I swear! I miss Mibba. I've been super busy lately and theres been a lot of drama.