Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

THIS IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVER.

Hmm... What does a girl pack when she's going to hell?

A fire extinguisher?

Oh haha. I grabbed my flannel pajamas, my skelanimals sweater, my invader zim sweater, ipod, and some jeans and tees and stuffed them into a small duffel. Lets see... where did Bun-Bun go? Hmmm.. There he is! Aaawh poor Bun-Bun, how did you get behind the bed? Poor thing. I put him in the duffel and zipped it. Grabbing my red and black monster, rather than the blue one, pillow and saying goodbye to my beautiful bedroom gazing at it longingly, possibly for the last time.

You are so dramatic.

I know. But, I mean come on, a weekend with Matt at his house? I'll if I come out with my remains intact, let alone ALIVE.

I really REALLY wish I could roll my eyes at you.

I really REALLY wish I could get you to shut up.

[... Cruel...

Yeah, yeah.

Question.

Yes?

Why the red one not the blue one?

For luck.

What?

Every time I've brought the red one, good things happen, the blue one and I end up...

End up?

Usually I've been kissed by the end of the night.

Really?

That's why I don 't take it anywhere.

Weeeiiiirrrd.

Yes, well. I should go. Taking a deep breath I slumped down stairs. Doomed. I am doomed.

Addy--

DOOMED I SA--. SHITHEAD MOTHER FUCKER. I kept from glaring at Matt under the presence and hawk eyes of his mother and walked over to stand by my dad. With Bambi eyes I hugged him fiercely, wishing I could tell him I love him, I mean this could be the very last time I see him! I miss him already.

When did you become such a drama queen?

Oh shut up.

"Matt, take Addy's bag." HAH. Serves him right. I handed it out, gripping my pillow to my chest. I think I'm going to cry.

You are such a baby.

SHUT UP! I grabbed my jacket, Empyre Girl Grimm Plaid Bomber Grey Jacket from Zumiez(love), and pulled it on. Resigned, I walked with Matt and his mom, awkward, across the street where I looked up at my doom. Worst part of it is his dad totally hates me. This is not going to be a pleasant weekend. Why, why did Rexy have to go freakin' skiing. Stupid mountains, stupid snow. Whhhhyyyy? I inhaled, and allowed myself to be lead into the pits of hell aka Matt's house. Their house is a bit bigger than ours, which is a two bedroom, two bath living room and kitchen. This is three bedroom, living room, dining room kitchen, three bath. Or at least, that's what dad said. How he knows this is beyond me. But then again he seems to have more conversations with Matt's mom then I ever realized. Damn.

"--You can stay on the couch bed, dear,--" Oh. Was she talking? Wasn't paying attention. "--Matthew will make out the bed for you, I'll tell Michelle that you're here--" Mikey! Oh I love Mikey! This is what we call: reprieve. "--Matt, the bed. I'll grab some blankets." Kate finished, dashing upstairs. I stood silently as Matt moved the coffee table and pulled out the bed. Not that I could say anything anyway, my voice gone and all.. I exhaled and poked Matt in the back of the head, who was leaning down to fix the sheets. He looked up at me and I mimed writing in the air.

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" He asked smirking as I glowered at me. I mimed again. But he continued to look confused. Mother shiza. He's a moron. I went the my all time favorite "face palm," and snatched my bag from the floor and dumped it on the bed. Unzipping it I dug around for my phone-- Damn please don't tell me I forgot my phone?

"What the hell is this?" Matt laughed, plucking Bun-Bun from his place in the bag. Horrified I reached up for Bun-Bun which THE SON OF A BITCH was studying with a highly amused expression and holding just out of my reach. DAMN YOU TALL BASTARD. GIVE BUN-BUN BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW!! I began beating him with my monster pillow, ignoring the fact that I was so weak right now it probably didn't even register in his mind I was hitting him. GIVE HIM BACK YOU MEANIE!! GIVE MY BUN-BUN BACK RIGHT THIS INSTANT! RIGHT NOW! DAMN MY VOICE! I can't even growl my displeasure! ARGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

"KNOCK IT OFF STUPID HEAD!" MIKEY!!! MY SAVIOR! She stomped over to her brother and kicked his shin really hard, HAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PICKING ON THE SICK! She snatched the fuzzy brown Bun-Bun from his hand as he nursed his bruised knee. I took my cuddy stuffed bunny in my arms and smirked triumphantly at him. He glared to no affect. I totally still won. BIZNATCHED. I gently placed him and my pillow on the pull out back and sent a look at Matt that said "You touch Bun-Bun again and it'll be the last thing you do," just as his mom came into the room with a blanket in her arms looking stern.

"Just what is going on here?" She said staring critically at her son and daughter. Matt looked scared, but Mikey remained innocent.

"Matt was picking on Addy," She said pointing at him. HAHAHAHA. Owned. Kate glared furiously at her son as he cowered under her gaze. He shouldn't have touched Bun-Bun, I have no sympathy for him. Whatsoever.

Wow.

Wow what?

That much over a stuffed bunny?

HOW DARE YOU INSULT BUN-BUN!!

But I just meant--

REJECTED.

But I--

DENIED.

But--

NO.

I--

NO!

Alrighty then.

Yeheheeeesssss... This really isn't as bad as I'd thought it would be. Matt has been forbidden to be mean to me after the Bun-Bun incident. SO HAH. I sipped my homemade chicken noodle soup, courtesy of Mikey, and sat huddling in blankets on the couch bed in my pjs and Kit Kat sweater. I changed the channel to cartoon network-- YES! Foster's home, so happy! Oof. I glared at Matt who plopped down beside putting all his weight into nearly bouncing me off the bed. I glared at him, taking the notebook giving to me by Mikey as soon as she realized what I'd been miming for ten minutes and scribbled some words and hit him over the head with it.

"Ow-- damnit! What?" He paused to read my note then rolled his eyes, "No I will not 'go away' Blondie, this is my couch and my TV." I scribbled a few more words and thrust it into his hands.

"This isn't me being mean," He said handing it back, ignoring my 'You're mom said you couldn't be mean,' note, "this is me watching my own TV, you're the one making conversation." I glowered at him but went back to watching Foster's. Oooh! Its the one with the Uniscorn! YES. AAAAAAH. I stared in angry disbelief as changed it to DVD. I scribbled angrily on my notepad.

"What does it look like I'm doing," he said after reading my note "I'm going to watch a movie." He lifted up the case. OH GOOD GOD NO! I shook my head violently, and succeeded in giving myself a headache. I scribbled harshly across the page.

"What, you don't like It?" He grinned.

What did you write?

That there is no way in hell I was going to watch a movie about a creepy ass clown.

Nice. That's not going to make him want to watch it more at all!

Mild sarcasm, I'm so proud... DON'T PUT THAT IN DAMNIT! I sat in horror as he pressed play. !!! PLEASE GOD NO! I grabbed onto Bun-Bun and my pillow, and hid my face as the creepy clown watched the kid from the laundry. Lets weigh my options. Stay here, face my fears. Go upstairs and hang with Mikey and her friends, slumber party, and risk getting a makeover and dressed up like a doll. Forget it, nothing is worth that. Three twelve year olds is definitely worse then Rexy all by herself. I quivered at the sound of the clown's voice. I ignored the sniggering beside me. Ever since I first watched this movie I couldn't do laundry for a frickin' week. Please turn it off... please.. I shuddering sob broke in my throat and I hid my face in Bun-Bun's fur, but nothing could drown out the horrible laughter... stop it... NO! I hid myself in the nearest thing bigger than Bun-Bun, unfortunately, I hadn't realized it was Matt's chest. Oh shiznat. It then therefore surprised me to a great degree when muscular arms wrapped around me. Mmm... Vanilla and cinnamon...

Addy... do you realize where you are?

Oh yeah. I began to pull away, but to my... um... dismay Matt wouldn't.. let.. me.. go... this is so way too weird, I'm certain I'll pay for this later... Not normal. So not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal.

A-Addy-- y-you're freaking out on me... Addy? Oh my god, ADDY? ADDY! I think she's gone into shock. ADDY. CAN. YOU. HEAR. ME? ADDY! ADDY?!

Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal.

ADDY RELAX!

Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Not normal. Happy place, happy place.

Look around you moron. You're in the arms of a really hot guy who smells AMAZING. THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE.

But he's a jackass.

So? Is he talking? Further more: you're not thinking about It are you?

Well... I guess... not.

Just take it all in and call him and idiot later, besides, you're too sick to do anything anyways. You couldn't push him away if there were ten of you.

Unfortunately. True. Oh damn. Why does he smell so good... and... familiar.

What do you mean familiar? Of course its familiar, you're with him all the time.

.. Yeah... Right.

Morning sun, morning lumpy couch bed, morning Bun-Bun, morning monster pillow, morning-- is that pancakes?

And they said the way through a man's heart is his stomach.

Shut up you. When did I fall asleep last night?

Just after Matt changed the disks to part two.

Oh. Right. I'm gonna go get some brekkie. I walked anxiously in the kitchen where Mikey was making CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES?! YES! I sat down beside Matt, who was already eating, and snitched a bite of his.

"Hey!" He growled. HAH. YUMMY. I dug into the pancakes Mikey set before me with ravenous hunger.

"Well, you definitely haven't lost your appetite, fatty." Matty said under his breath, poking my side. I glared and him, but continued to devour my pancakes anyway. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING puts me off pancakes.

Yes, well that's for sure.

HEY!

You said so yourself.

Yeah but you meant it as an insult.

So? Aren't you always the one telling me to learn sarcasm and stuff?

... Yes. It seems I've trained you a bit too well indeed.

Trained me? Pfft. I learned from Matt.

?!!!

A-Addy?

Crap, I think she's gone into shock again.

Addy... sigh... Addy, did you notice that Matt's shirtless?

He is? Oh you liar.

Got you to come out of shock though didn't it? Hehehe. You liiiiiike hiiiiim.

NUH-UH. I just so happen to...

To what?

Find him... attractive. LIKE ANY NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL.

Uh-huh.

Shut up.

Okay, if you say so.

Don't say that with that skeptical tone of voice.

Okay.

STOP IT.

OKAY.

Thank you.

"Addy. You want to play cards with me?" Mikey smiled putting the dishes in the sink. I nodded, and scribbled on my notepad 'What do you want to play?'

"Umm... Speed?" HECK YES, I KICK ASS AT SPEED! I nodded vigorously and went with her up to her room. Her room was different then I had imagined. Stuffed animals, and green bedding, green carpet, green walls, pretty much everything.. well, green. Pastel green. It almost hurts the eyes. But, Mikey's so cute I can't hate anything about her or her room. She's just so.. Fun, and happy, and so like me only... sort of... girlier... ish... and CUTE. I just love her. I almost wish she were one of my ca---

What?

MY CATS!

You only realized just now? Don't you ever listen to your father when he's talking to you?

Um... Yes?

Obviously not because he told you to remember them and Matt's mom is making him feed them.

Oh. Right. I knew that.

Suuuure.

I did! Well, no I didn't. But at least its taken care of. I sat down in front of Mikey as she dealt the cards and prepared myself. Get ready for the most amazing thing you've ever seen. Speed is one of the games we play on Thanksgiving. I'm faster than I look. DIIING DOOONNG!! SON OF A--

Bitch. Yes we know.

Doesn't anyone know how to knock and WHY are all the doorbells in this neighborhood so freaking loud? I wrote on my notepad, 'Who do you think that is and four or five cards?', and passed it to Mikey as she passed my my cards.

"'S Brad. Matt told me he'd be coming over. And five cards." Sweet.

I thought you'd be mad Brad's coming over.

Sweet five cards you moron. Besides, its not my house.

That's a... very mature way of looking at things.

Don't sound so surprised, you.

"Ready, flip." Mikey said and we flipped the first to cards and began the fast paced game of Speed. Ace, two, three, she put a four and a five, I'll put six, seven, put down an eight, put down an eight, YES I put my last card, a nine, down. I WIN! I grinned triumphantly at her and she sighed in defeat. Then we started the second game. This time she won. Then I won. Then I won again. Then we started playing war. She won. I grinned and scribbled some words down and handed it to her as I stood. 'I'm going to get some water,'. I walked down the stairs and was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard something interesting.

"You should'a seen 'er. It was pathetic. She was all over me." Matt's voice wafted through the archway as I hid, listening.

"Rosch, really? I'd never have guessed." Hold on a second.

"Trust me, I'll have her in a cheap motel before Christmas, and you'll owe me a hundred bucks."

OH. DEAR. GOD... Addy? Addy, hunny? Are you with us? A-are we seeing r-red again? Oh no, oh no, no, no, no.

I inhaled harshly and steadied myself. I stepped into the kitchen and smiled sweetly at them both and walked over to them, then I changed my demeanor before they could even blink and kneed Brad in the crotch. He called me a bitch and slid down the counter to the ground. I turned to Matt, fury blazing, and slapped him across the face. And then, for good measure, I slapped him again, sending him the demon eyes.

NOT THE DEMON EYES!

I glared wordlessly, and flipped around, grabbing my jacket and ran out of the house, slamming the door behind me. How dare he? How DARE he? Well this explains a whole shitload of a lot. Why he gave me a ride home, why he seemed concerned at all, why he told his mom, why he made me watch It(the movie that would freak anyone out), why he wouldn't let me go. "Trust me, I'll have her in a cheap motel before Christmas, and you'll owe me a hundred bucks.", his words ran through my head like poison. I shivered and put on my coat, staring up at the dark sky. Rain began to fall. I probably would have gone back to my house but my keys are in my bag and in my fury I forgot it, not than I knew where it was. Kate took it to do "laundry". So I'll just have to walk around.

Addy this is stupid, you're sick, you can barely walk, and its raining. You'll only give yourself a worse fever, one you've already almost got rid of.

I don't care. He had no right to talk like that. NO RIGHT. I won't be played like that, I WON'T. I'm not going to go through-- why the hell does every-- every... I collapsed beneath a tree in one of the little parks and held back the wetness in my eyes. I wasn't going to cry over a stupid idiot like Matthew the jackass Silent. No. Way. In. Hell. I glared at my surroundings, wishing I could throw Matt into a fucking fire... I rubbed my eyes... I'm tired...

Addy don't fall asleep! ADDY!

... I vaguely noticed someone coming towards me... the rain pelting on my face... arms lifting me off the ground... vanilla and cinnamon...

I snuggled against a comfortably pillow, my head extremely heaving, shaking and cold, fear rolling around inside of me, having just awaken from a nightmare. My eyes were clouded, I blinked trying to focus on my surroundings. I sat up slowly, very slowly, and gazed around at the gray mess around me. I was on a single bed with a gray comforter across my lap, a white walled room and black carpet with clothes strewn here and there, and dresser with half the drawers open with clothes hanging out. A book case, with a CD holder on top of it. Who's room is this? I gazed to my right and saw a huge stereo system and a guitar next to a window which was shining bright light into the room. The rain must have blown itself out. I gazed down at myself. I was wearing an over sized black sweater with the Guns and Roses emblem across it and... Tasmanian Devil boxers? Hehehe. There was a knock on the door. Why would anyone knock on the door? Its not like I can say "come in". But the door opened and Mikey came in carrying a tray of food and-- BUN-BUN!

"Mom told me to bring you these." She said dropping Bun-Bun on the bed and handing me the tray before exiting the room. That's when I realized where I was. I was in Matt's room. Shiz. How lame. Its like a prison in here compared to Mikey's room. I set the tray beside me and stood up from the bed to look closer at his stuff.

Don't look at his stuff, nosey!

I'm not the least bit afraid or sorry or guilty. I inspected the guitar and his books, he owns a copy of Pride and Prejudice are you freaking kidding me? HAHAHAHAHA. I had just moved to his CDs when the devil himself came into the room.

"Having fun looking at my things?" I didn't even pretend that I felt guilty or embarrassed for being caught. Because I didn't. He made a bet to have sex with me, I think the gives me a jail free card for awhile.

Yeah but he was the one that found you!

He was also the one that caused me to go out in the first place.

He saved your life.

He was the one who risked my life in the first place.

How can you be so calm about this?

There's no reason to be upset, I'll get him for this later, right now I should get better so I can plan his demise.

THAT'S THE REASON YOU'RE FINALLY DOING WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG?

Well, yeah. I read alone his CDs, which were placed alphabetically. CELINE DION?! I pulled it out and held it up to Matt with a smirk on my face that said "Really? Celine Dion? Interesting." He snatched from my hands and put it back in its place.

"My idiot of a cousin gave it to me as a joke, but I don't throw away any CDs, but as you can see its never been opened." He said, glaring at me. I shrugged, still smirking in a "If you say so", kind of way.

"I don't understand why I had to give up my bed for you. Or my clothes." He mumbled, obviously irritated, to himself. I gazed down at myself again. Well duh, I can't believe I didn't realize it earlier. It even smells like him. But ignoring that, I stared at him incredibly surprised, "I don't understand why"? WHAT?! IT WAS YOUR FAULT. DAMN I WISH I COULD TALK.

"Thank God you're Dad is coming home today, or I'd probably kill myself." He said leaving the room. Wait a minute... Dad's coming home on Sunday... Does that mean I've been asleep since yesterday morning? What time is it. I turned to look at the clock on Matt's stereo. NOON?! I've been asleep for a full TWENTY FOUR HOURS?! LORDIE.

Well, you were pretty out of it, you're lucky you're fever broke so quick, it was REALLY high yesterday.

I've always been a fast healer.

... that's for sure...

What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing.

Uh... -huh... alrighty then. I looked around and found my bag and my clothes folded in a basket on the floor by the bed. I pulled off Matt's clothes and pulled on my own jeans and a Red Jumpsuit Apparatus tee, my Invader Zim hoodie. Scarfing down the food, which was excellent, and went downstairs, what can I say? I didn't bring a book and there's nothing to do. I walked warily down the stairs, which turned out to be the right thing to do.

"What are you doing out of bed?" I nearly jumped out of my skin at Kate's voice from behind me. I turned with dismay? Oh there's a better word for this... Alarm? Panic? No... Apprehension! That's it. I turned with apprehension and gazed into the eyes so like Matt's. Damn. How do you mime boredness? She sighed and handed me my notebook and a pencil. I wrote one word.

"'Bored'," She read aloud, "Oh really, you should be in bed getting well." She put her hand on my forehead but withdrew it looking surprised.

"You don't have a fever anymore. That was fast!" I smiled, I told you I'd always been a fast healer. "Well, you seem better at any rate. But I still think you should be in bed so you don't overexert yourself." I pouted and tapped on the notebook impatiently.

"Yes yes I know, 'bored'. I'll have Mikey come keep you company, but for now," She handed the notebook back to me, "bed." Mother of shiznat. I was just stomping back upstairs when I heard Kate shriek. I turned around and gazed at the front door-- OH MY GOD. SO SO SO--- THIS IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVER.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY COW! AN UPDATE?!!