Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Help Is On The Way!

I jogged down the stairs, making myself dizzy in the process, and yanked the absolutely ADORABLE St. Bernard puppy from Matt's arms and cuddled it close. I love him and he is mine and I shall call him my own. I cuddled him and scratched his ears and hugged him, I love him. What shall I call you little puppy? Dawg? Hehe, no. That's silly huh boy? Hmm... You a such a sweetheart, aren't you boy? Yes, yes you are!

"Oh he's adorable Matty!" Hehe Matty, I love it when his mom calls him that. "But you know your father hates animals."

"I know, but he's gone all day, and the puppy was all alone and look how skinny it is--," He stopped and stared at me. WHAT? I like puppies. And he's-- definitely a he-- so cute!

"--skinny it is." He finished looking back up at his mom. "Come on mom, only for the afternoon. Please." Dun dun dun, the puppy eyes. Does that really work if the mom and the son have the same exact eyes?

"Oh alright." Guess so.

"Yes! Give me back my puppy Blondie." He said holding out his arms. I snorted and gave him my signature "in your dreams pal," look. "Addy, give me my puppy." He glared at me. Oooh possessive. I gave him a quick glance of the demon eyes and he stuttered.

"P-please can I have him back?" He said in a very small voice. Yes. All must obey the demon eyes. Bend to my will fool. I rearranged the puppy to me left arm and scribbled quickly a couple of words on my notepad.

"I can pet him?" He read incredulously after reading my note, "That's it?" I smirked and pulled my notebook out of his hands and scribbled, 'Would you like me to tell your mother why exactly I was outside yesterday?' He read it quickly.

"You wouldn't dare." He said with narrowed eyes. I smirked and hugged the puppy closer. BWAHAHAHA. I so win. Matt, grumbling and avoiding my eye, reached out and scratched the puppy behind the ears. "Fine." He said resigned.

"Mom will you make me a sandwich?" I rolled my eyes, let him make his own sandwich Kate! Get off his lazy prick ass make his own damn sandwich the son of a bitch.

"Sure hunny." Fine. Baby him will you, probably how he ended up such a dick. Yeah. Anyways. Time to go. I, still hugging the puppy to my chest, walked quietly and slowly, little bit dizzy, up the stairs and into Matt's room. Let's see... What can I use of Matt's as a chew toy. His favorite shirt? I see he finally got the Lemon Meringue pie stains out. Good for him. Let's see if he can get the dog bits and slobber out of it. Oh this should be--

"What are you doing?" Oh damn. I pulled the sandwich from his hands and bit out a large chunk. "Are you mad at me?" He said in amused disbelief. I smirked and dropped the shirt to the puppy who immediately started slobbering all over it.

"Why?" Matt gasped wrenching his shirt out of the puppy's reach. Why? WHY? REALLY? YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK THAT?! Oh death become you. "I just finally got it clean!" Oh don't I feel bad. YEAH RIGHT.

"Here." He snarled, handing me my notepad while checking the damage on his shirt. "My shirt..." He mumbled in a whine. I glared at him. grabbing a pencil from his bookshelf I wrote three words.

"'We'll talk later'? Count on it Blondie." He snapped, but ignoring him I picked up the puppy and smiled viciously and sat down on his bed with deliberate gloating vibes.

Gloating vibes?

Yes, gloating vibes shut up.

Nice.

I said shut up.

Okay, if you say so.

Shut up I say.

Whatever.

I so so so hate you.

You love me.

No. I don't.

You're right, you don't. But you can't live without me.

Literally not figuratively so not my fault. And SO not fair.

But undeniably true.

Trust me, if I could I would. Without a doubt.

Fine.

Haha. Yes. Now I just have to get my voice back and I can tell little Matty exactly how I'm going to get my revenge, oh and trust me it will be sweet.

"NO Addy. The answer is no. No, no no!" I was holding up the St. Bernard puppy to my dad, who had just come to picked me up. I don't even know why he's bothering saying no, he knows I'm going to get my way.

"You already have FIVE cats Addy, you're not getting a dog." Okay, he asked for it. 3, 2, 1, aaaand bambi eyes. My dad moaned quietly, looking away from my face.

"Come on Addy not the bambi eyes! Who's gonna pay for his food?" That's a simple enough question, I pointed in Matt's direction. He snorted indignantly and I gave him a flash of demon eyes.

"Question!" My dad said looking between us, "Why are you paying for the dog food, and why is my daughter giving you the demon eyes?"

"You really don't want to know." Matt said retreating up the stairs.

"I'm sure I don't, let's go Addy. We'll talk about this later." He said picking up my bags. I grabbed Bun-Bun and my pillow, nodding to Kate and hugging Mikey I followed my dad out the door.

"Soo... Do you plan on telling me why you're flipping about the demon eyes at poor unsuspecting teenage boys?" Ah the demon eyes. Generations of the women on my Grandma's side have these hazel eyes capable of glaring so fiercely if looks could kill you'd be dead yesterday, incinerated into a million pieces. My mom, my grandma, and me all have them. Its not something we use lightly. Trust me. I shrugged innocently.

"The moment you get your voice back, I will know." I shrugged again. I'll think of an excuse to tell him later. No biggie. All I have to do now work on my revenge. Soon as I do that, the better I'll feel. Hmm.. This seems like a job for my buddy Nathan. My evil genius partner in pranking crime. Aaahhh yes. I think I'll give him a call tomorrow at school. Oh yes.

Mmm... mmm.. STOP RINGING DAMNIT YOU FUCKING ALARM CLOCK.

"Son of a bitch..." I gasped and sat in my bed, slamming my fist on the off button of my alarm clock. "My voice! I can talk!"

What are you Ariel the little mermaid?

No. Shut up do not compare me to that psycho masochistic redhead.

Ookay then.

Well. Time to get some pancakes and make some threats. A good day. Oh a very good day. But first, a shower. My hair smells like rain and grass and--

Matt?

Do not speak that foul name to me.

You're so melodramatic.

Whatever. I stood from my bed, reveling in the fact I wasn't the least bit dizzy, and grabbed my favorite off the shoulder striped grey and black wool sweater and a pair of jeans from my dresser. Where are my vans? Vaaaaaannnnss... where are you..? Where did you goooo? There you are. Shower baby! Here I come! I bounced into the bathroom and set my clothes on the counter turning the shower on hot. I LIVE for hot showers. I peeled off my pajamas and stepped into the steaming water, thoroughly enjoying the heated spray across my back. My coconut shampoo and conditioner and body wash filled the air and mingled with the hot mist... mmm I love coconut... with a regretful sigh I stepped out, dried and dressed. School. Eugh. I pulled on my shoes and opened the--

"MOTHER OF GOD. Jebesus Silent you scared the shit out of me, what the hell are you doing here?" He opened his mouth but I overrode him "You know what? Never mind. I don't want to hear it, I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to be near you, get the hell away from me." I snapped.

"You're feisty this morning Blondie. My mom sent me to drive you to school, she's convinced you may still be weak." He grinned.

"Obviously I'm not," I said drying my hair with a towel and tossing it back into the bathroom. "so there's no need for you to be here." I snarled.

"Your dad thought it was an excellent idea so hurry up." He said, scratching his head.

"Like hell. You can bite me, I'm driving my own damn car." I growled pushing past him and stalked down the stairs.

"Bagel?" My dad said holding up a plate of bagels and cream cheese.

"Thanks dad." I grabbed the bagel halves and my jacket and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going? You don't have to leave for another ten minutes!" My dad called but I was already out the door. I reached into my jacket pocket for my keys-- keys? Where the hell are my--

"Looking for these?" I froze in anger and turned with clenched fists. I glared,

Not the demon eyes!

No not the demon eyes. As I was saying, I glared at Matt who was holding up my keys and jingling them with satisfaction.

"You son of bitch." I said, teeth clenched.

"Let's go Blondie." He smirked, gesturing toward his car.

"I'd rather walk." I said, doing my best to control my anger. It wasn't going to help me any decking him here and now. I would get revenge. Revenge. Revenge. I walked away from him, taking each step shuddering with fury. Revenge, Addy, revenge.

"Addy if you walk you'll be late." Matt said from his car, which was driving slowly beside me.

"I don't care." I said, feeling my nails cutting into my palms.

"Addy, get in the car." He said impatiently. Resist the urge to kill, resist Addy. Resist.

"No." I growled.

"Addy GET IN THE CAR!" He snapped, slammed on the breaks and getting out of the car.

"GO TO HELL MATT!" I screamed as he walked toward me.

"Get. In. The car." He snarled, grabbing my wrist roughly.

"I am warning you now Matt. I am going to make your life a living hell. I am going to ruin you. I'm gonna make you wish you were never born. Mark my words, Matthew Silent, you are going to pay. Count on that." I said heatedly, wrenching my wrist from his grasp.

"Why?" He asked, taking a step back to look my in the eyes. "Why?"

"WHY! WHY?! I tell you why you dick, you took advantage of me when I was sick! You made a bet to have sex with me before Christmas! Did you REALLY think I was just going to let you get away with it?! I could have died out there in the rain!" I shouted.

"Good thing I went after you then isn't it. I SAVED your life!"

"No, you put my life at risk. I don't care what happened after."

"I wasn't planning on actually having sex with you--" He started.

"No you were just planning on telling everybody you did. Which is just as bad if not WORSE. I hate that, I HATE it, and I will make you pay. Believe it." I snarled angrily shoving past him.

"FINE! YOU WALK TO SCHOOL AND BE LATE. SEE IF I CARE!" He shouted at me back.

"FINE I WILL!" I shouted back. GOD HE IS SUCH AN IDIOT. I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! He's going to pay for this, he's going to, and I'm going to make sure of it.

Addy, you can't walk to school he's right.

Yeah well he took my keys.

That's not what I meant and you know it.

I don't care.

You do care Addy. You're just angry. You haven't had time to process, but you realize if you're late you'll get in trouble, plus walking in this cold can't be good for you, you just got over a fever!

I don't care.

Addy please, you have your cell just call him and tell him to come back.

No.

Stop being stubborn!

I'm not stubborn I meant ever word I said.

Addy...

ADDY WHAT?! ADDY WHAT?! YOU WANT HISTORY TO REPEAT ITSELF?! IS THAT IT?! JUST SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!

Fine.

Thank you. I'm never going to make it at this pace. HONK HONK!! I looked up at my dads car next to me, he rolled down the window.

"Come on Addy, I'll take you to school." I gratefully climbed in the car and buckled up, doing my best to look calm.

"So are you going to tell me why you and Matt had a shouting match in the middle of the street?" My dad asked conversationally.

"No."

"Addy, he's a nice boy, and he's worried about you." OH yeah RIGHT.

"Dad the only thing he's worried about is himself. He feels guilty and he should."

"Tell you what Addy. You tell me what's going on, and I'll let you keep the St Bernard puppy that's currently digging holes in our backyard." He smiled. I shook my head and smiled. I love my dad.

"Okay dad. You win. Matt did something... stupid. I got... Angry to say the least and ran out of the house into the rain. I collapsed in the park, but he found me and brought me back. I'm not exactly... happy with him." I said, smoothing over a few things. As much as I hate him right now I don't want my dad to kill him.

"I see. I get the feeling you're not telling me the whole story, but I'm going to push you. But if I may, perhaps you are being a little to hard on him." He reasoned.

"As wise as you are dad, I don't think I am. I think I'm being just fair enough." I grinned. "Thanks for the ride dad."

"Addy, on your rush out you forgot you bag!" He said tossing it to me.

"Thanks dad!" I called rushing to English, to which I only had five minutes to get to. Hurry, hurry, hurry, could really use that wormhole right about now. I skidded across the hall floor and flung into the classroom just as the tardy bell rang.

"Congratulations Miss Rosch, you made it on time, take a seat." I looked at my seat, which unfortunately was occupied by a smirking Bekka. I forgot that used to be her seat. Damnit. I looked around for a seat... Okay seriously does Satan hate me THAT much. With a deep breath and averted eyes I walked to the seat in front of Matt with my head held high. Breathe Addy, breathe, detention. No, suspension is what will happen if you punch him. Suspension. Suspension. Breathe. Just breathe. Focus on Shakespeare. Shakespeare. Yeah Shakespeare that's a good idea, man of the hour, romance, lust, love, hate, comedy. Shakespeare. Oh. Damn. I have painting. I have painting that I have to finish before February. I have painting the requires distracting Matt. I have tutoring that requires being in the same vicinity as Matt. Oooooh this is bad. How am I not going to kill him? I need to talk to Nathan. I need to talk to Nathan now. Right now. Before I commit murder and get expelled.

I hate. I hate. I hate the new lunch man. The pizza was good, granted. But whatever the hell this is is just plain wrong. Sick. Disgusting. There aren't words. Seriously WHAT was he SMOKING when he made this? I mean what is this suppose to be? Gruel? This is the most horrifying... something I have ever seen. Ever. In my life. I'm serious. Seriously.

"So what do you want me to do?" Nathan asked, and pulled my attention away from my... um... lunch.

"Can you break into the school if I provide the means?" I said, showing him a picture of a little collage I made last night on the computer. Oh yes. Unbeknownst to Matty dearest I've been planning my little revenge since Sunday afternoon. With Mikey. Oh she's been very good to me. I think I'm going to buy her a present.

This is wrong Addy.

What do you mean wrong?

You can't always have revenge.

What are you my conscience now?

Well... No.

Then shut up.

Addy don't you think you've had enough revenge this year to teach you a lesson?

And what lesson is that?

Revenge isn't always as satisfying as it seems.

So you say, but I think its perfectly as satisfying as it seems.

I'm serious.

So am I.

"You want me to break into the school?" Nathan asked with wide eyes.

"Only if you're up to it." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah I'm up to it... but why?" He said gazing at my photo.

"Because he played the wrong joke on me. This is just the beginning." I said smirking grimly.

"This is the beginning?" Why is he shocked?

"Yep. I'm going to make him wish he was never born." I grinned maliciously.

"Must have been some joke." He said, shaking his head. "I'll do it."

"Great. I'll enlarge this and bring it by your house. Are you sure you want to do this?" I questioned, "I don't want to get you into trouble."

"I have I key, I'm an office aid remember?" He said, still looking at my masterpiece.

"Okay. Hey, where's Mace and Rexy? They've been disappearing a lot lately." I said staring around in confusion.

"You wanna go find out?" He grinned.

"Heck yes." I smiled and allowed him to take my hand and help me up from the table.

"Where do you think they'll be?" I asked as we tiptoed down the hall.

"Dunno. Library?" He shrugged.

"Maybe. Let's check." We ran down the hall and out the side doors, across the yard, and into the library. "Don't see them do you?"

"No. Let's look around." Nathan whispered. I grabbed his hand and pulled him along, searching through the shelves OH MY GOD.

"Do you see what I see?" I whispered holding down a laugh.

"I think so." Before us, in the anthropology section, Rexy and Mace where uh... lets just say busy and not paying attention to us.

"Wow. We try to set them up and they do themselves. Its amazing, we think it and it just happens." I grinned and we high fived.

"What an awesome convergence of circumstances." He grinned back.

"Word."

"Did you just say 'word'?" He laughed from the corner of his mouth.

"I think I did." I smirked. "Alright break it up you two. Geez. Like a pair of--"

"Eels." Nathan finished for me. Aaah Harry Potter references. Its the good stuff.

"Oh my god!" Rexy squealed pulling away from Macen with a jerk, buttoning up the top buttons of her blouse, mreow.

"Why Rexy, Rexy, you dirty little vixen." I laughed.

"Mace you realize I might just have to kill you?" But Nathan was grinning. This is so much fun.

"You know, we rock," I said to Nathan, "We're like magic or something. I mean look, how good are we?"

"Totally. This is all our doing." He nodded, playing along.

"Absolutely."

"No doubt about it."

"WHAT ARE YOU FOUR DOING IN HERE AND NOT IN CLASS?!" We jumped and flipped around at Principal Lasseder? What's he doing in the library.

Probably gettin' on with the librarian.

Oooh dirty.

We laughed and ran out.

"See you boys later!" Rexy and I waved goodbye as we ran for the gym, just barely making it in time. Hmm. That seems to be becoming a new pattern with me. Ah well.

"Why aren't you two in your uniforms?!" Coach Keiler shouted. Oh damn I forgot.

"Ummm... Damn." I muttered.

"LAPS. NOW." MOTHER FUZKIT. Fine.

"So Rexy. Wanna tell me just when you started making out with Macen in the library?" I grinned at her blushing face.

"No."

"So its not always the library?" I smirked.

"Shut up Addy, like you're any better." She smirked back.

"What's that supposed to mean I haven't kissed anybody since--"

"Halloween?" I gasped. How the hell did she know about that?

"How do you know about that?"

"Lets just say you were a little hard to miss when you were making out with Batman." She grinned.

"Do you know who he was?"

"What do you mean do I know who he was? Don't you?" She stared at me shocked.

"Not really... I was sort of... out of it... I remember it was Batman, and he was an excellent kisser. But for all I know, it could have been Bruce Wayne." I shrugged.

"And I'm the little vixen? Suuuure." She shook her head smiling.

"Whatever Rexy--" OH. Dear. LORD.

"What is he doing?" Rexy asked as my jaw dropped, speechless. I have no idea, but this is RIDICULOUS! Poor guy!

"Lets go help him." I said, grabbing Rexy's arm. Help is on the way!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to start updating this regularly again. Hope you guys are still reading it.