Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Please, Please Be Okay.

I ignored the wolf whistles and the cat calls and kept walking, I really wasn't in the mood to have a shouting match with a bunch of wannabe gangster idiots. Hate to break it to you guys, but the real gangsters went out with the 50s and Frank Sinatra, the 60s came and with it the love train. I felt a large presence walk beside me, it grabbed my arm and haulted me to a stop. The biggest and ugliest of the group was holding my arm and grinning stupidly at me.

"Yo babe, where're you off to in such a hurry?" He slurred. God is he drunk? Its barely 2 o'clock!

"I'm going to warn you here and now: let go of my arm or pay the consiquences." I growled. I am SO not it the mood for this.

"Do be like that hunny,--" He slapped my ass... My jaw twitch as I decked him, smirking at the satisfying crack of his nose and blood spilled out. "BITCH!" He yelled reaching out for me. Slipping out from his reached I kicked his knee with vicious strength and left him bleeding and nursing his knee. Asshole. Woah. His friends are getting closer. Oh boy. I did not think this through. As I went through the many manuvers Johnny taught me I realized painfully that they were for defending against one attacker not five. Five big, ugly, mean looking attackers. This is baaaad.

"Addy! Get in the car," I jumped out of their reach and hood slided like Bo Duke across the silver hood of a '06 Jaguar XK and leapt into the passenger sit. Aaron revved his engine and burned rubber down the street.

"Thanks pal." I smiled leaning back into my seat and sighing comfortably.

"Should I even ask why you were being surrounded by a bunch of big ugly goons?" He said glancing at me reproachfully.

"Um.. One of them slapped my ass and I took him down but didn't realize his friends were so loyal?" I said quickly.

"Maybe you are as blonde as you look." He said sternly.

"Oh come on, I gave them fair warning!" I defended indignantly.

"Did you really think you could take on all five of them?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No, I didn't really think I'd have to. I wasn't really thinking about it." I shrugged.

"Yeah, well, its lucky I came along, otherwise you'd be in serious trouble." He gloated, smirking.

"I could have gotten out of it somehow. No biggie." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Tch. Yeah. If you say so." He scoffed.

"I do say so!" I grinned. "What are you doing out here anyways?"

"I believe that's my business young lady." He said snootily, but flashing me a quick grin.

"Young lady? What have you been smoking Aaron?" I laughed.

"Smoking? What? I resent that Addykins." He snorted pulling up to my house.

"Oh god please don't call me that." I groaned grabbing my bag and stepping out of the car, "Thanks Aaron."

"No prob, hun, see you at school." I waved and shut the door and trudged up to my house.

"Honey I'm hoooome!" I called.

"Did you find a dress?" My dad asked from the kitchen. He's always in the kitchen.

"Yep. Cute too. I'm going to go to my room, I brought one of the smaller props that need to be painted from school I should finish it." I said giving him a hug and walking up to my room. I never thought I'd get so tired of painting all the time. Poop. I need to call Apple Dumpling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love my friends. Seriously. Just when you need them. I grabbed the hohos and the chocolate cupcakes out of the cupboard and set them on the couch squishing myself between Mace and Nathan.

"Eat up my grunts," I said grabbing one of the cupcakes and undid the wrapper.

"When do you have to leave?" Mace asked, mouth full of hoho.

"Dude that's disgusting," I snorted, "Matt's mom wants to make an entrance so were leaving a bit later than the boys. We're leaving in her car at 6:45." I said, "Rex you wanna check my hair?" I said fingering my wet hair, that was partly covered in dye.

"Sure." We stood and went into the kitchen, where she examined my hair. "Yeah, I think its done." She said turning the water on hot, "Lean over baby, NATHAN GET ME A TOWEL!" She shouted behind her.

"WHY DON'T YOU GET IT?!" Nathan shouted back.

"BECAUSE I'M WASHING ADDY'S HAIR, DO IT!" Rexy shouted masaging conditioner in my hair.

"FINE THEN." He shouted jogging into the downstairs bathroom and chucking a towel at us.

"Thank you Nathan!" I called, drying my hair with the towel.

"Yeah, yeah." I her him grumbled. Baby.

"What d'you think?" I said prancing into the living room showing them my still wet newly dyed hair.

"I think you look like a lizard." Mace grinned.

"Why does everyone keep saying that to me?" I questioned a bit annoyed, sitting down inbetween them again as they beat eachother up on Tekken 5.

"'Cause maybe its true Lizzy." Nathan smirked.

"You're calling me Lizzy now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"S' better than Adds right? Or Addykins?" He slid an all-knowing glance at me.

"You've been talking to Matt again haven't you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Aaron actually. He told me you just loooove your new nickname." He smiled wickedly.

"I hate you both." I said tossing my towel in his face, ignoring his muffled cry of "hey!" and yanked the controller from his hands. "You ready to get beat, Macen buddy old pal?"

"Tch, you WISH." He growled and we started pummeling eachother with our characters while elbowing eachother in real life.

"TAKE THAT." I said throwing a combo at him and flipping him over my shoulder. "HAH. NO ONE BEATS VIOLET. LOSER."

"WHATEVER VIOLET IS SO GAY!" He said as I pulled him in a headlock.

"WHO CARES HE IS KICKING PAUL'S ASS ALL UP AND DOWN!" I shouted and did a victory dance, "YOU JUST GOT OWNED."

"REMATCH!" Mace said competitively.

"YOU'RE ARE SO ON!" I said picking Violet again, "BUT YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR ASS KICKED." I laughed violently and did the flip move again.

"DAMNIT! HOW DO YOU ALWAYS WIN!" He groaned loudly, tossing his controller to Nathan.

"Because I kick ass, that's why!" I did a victory dance setting down my conroller and finishing my cupcake. "Mmm... cupcake."

"Has anyone ever beat you?" Mace asked still licking his wounds, if you get my meaning.

"Only Johnny. One year at thanksgiving we had a Tekken taurnament, I placed second right after Johnny. He beat me by a sliver of life. I always wanted a rematch." I said with a grimace.

"Sore loser, eh?" Rexy laughed, ruffling Mace's hair. AWH. They are so cute. I just want to hug them both.

"Something like that." I grinned running my hand through my newly green tipped hair. "Hmm... the ends are a little dry. Will you give me a trim Rexy?"

"Yeah. Come on, we should start getting you ready anyways," I looked up at her questioningly.

"What the hell are you smoking? I don't have to leave until almost 7:00, it's barely 3:30 why would I need three hours to get ready?" She rolled her eyes at me, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me upstairs. I sent pleading looks to the boys.

"Help me!" I whimpered. "PLEASE." my squeeky voice called down the stairs. I stared warily at Rexy as she sat me down in my desk chair and picked up scissors.

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?" I said in a scared voice.

"Don't be so melodramatic, hun."

We ARE gonna die.

Seriously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I ever mention I hate dressing up? Nothing is more fun then putting on a dress, taking an hour on your hair, plastering much more make-up than usual, making yourself all glittery and shiny. Fuuuun... Note the sarcasm. Wait, wait, wait, let me rephrase. Note the EXTREME sarcasm. I mean seriously, what choffantistic pig decided that woman should parade themselves in a dress? I'm serious, this is why I hate the Miss USA competition. I mean have you seen those girls? Anorexic much? Men jam it into their heads that they need to be skinny and easy and those poor girls fall for it. And they want to be romodels. Damn the male species!

That seems to be the theme of your week.

Try life. There are very few males who I actually put up with let alone like. My family. Nathan and Mace. I put up with Aaron. Matt's a dick. And let's not forget Justin. I think I've proved my point.

True. But like you said, not all guys are bad.

Mmm yes, but as they say majority rules.

You're such a cynic.

Thank you!

That wasn't a compliment.

I know, but I took it as one anyways.

"What shoes were you thinking of wearing?" Rexy asked me, putting the finished touches on my hair.

"My green vans." I stated firmly, slipping them on under my dress.

"Addy--"

"If you think you're strappin' me into an uncomfortable pair of heels for the night, think again." I hugged her. "Thanks for doing this Rexy."

"No prob babe. Think of it as like practice for prom." She grinned.

"Oh god, please don't say prom," I said crinkling my nose, "that is an experience I so don't want to repeat."

"Awh, did you're prom suck?" Rexy said sympathetically.

"You have no idea." I muttered under my breath.

"Well anyways, Matt's mom should be here in a couple of minutes, so let's go down and hang out for a bit." Rexy said checking the time on my alarm clock.

"You seriously took that long getting me ready?" I said surprised.

"Uh yeah." She said walking with me downstairs.

"Fine then." I said in the same tone as her.

"What do you think guys?" I said coming up to them, twirling around for them.

"Still think you look like a lizard." Mace smirked at me.

"Aaah, don't listen to him Addy," Nathan said playfully punching Mace on the shoulder. "I think you look beautiful."

"Thank you Nathan." I smiled at him

"For a lizard." He added, high-fiving Mace and laughing.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes.

"You love me." He grinned cheekily.

"No, no, no. I hate you. This one over here--," I jabbed my thumb in Rexy's direction, "--spent forever turning me into a barbie doll and I look like a lizard. Gee thanks guys. You're the best friends a girl could have." I said sarcastically, smacking them both upside the head.

"OW!" "HEY!" they complained. "We'rew sowwy, Addy..." They said getting on their knees and kissing the hem of my dress and begging for forgiveness in baby voices.

"Pwwwweeaaase Addy... we'rew sowwy... pwweeeease..."

"Knock it off you guys, KNOCK IT OFF." I squealed, picking up my dress and running away from them as they chased me around the room. "HHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

"STOP. IT. RIGHT. NOOOOOOW!" Rexy shouted at the top of her lungs and Nathan and Mace turned toward her with twin wicked grins.

"No.. no! NO!!" She screech as they chased her around the room screaming "WE'REW SOOOOWWWY WWWWEXXYYYYY!"

DING DONG!!

"WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAH!" We all screamed at the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Nathan said brightly, jumping over the couch. He answered the door with "WHY HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU?!" Hm... Maybe the hohos were a bad idea.

"Um... is Addy here?" I heard Mikey's timid voice ask.

"In here hun, don't let my psycho friends scare you." I called smoothing out my dress and walking over to the door, shoving Nathan away with a "Stop scaring the neighbors you freak." and smaking his shoulder.

"Oooowww..." he moaned walking a bit slumped over. Seriously, I am never given him hohos again.

"You look great, ready to go?" Mikey asked looking me over.

"Yep. You guys let yourselves out okay?" I called backwards, "Late!" I followed Mikey out to her car. Hey, what's worse then hell?

No idea, why?

Because if spending the weekend with Matt was hell and being his date is worse, what's worse than hell?

Apparently being Matt's date.

Hmm.. true...

"Oh you look lovely dear!" Well at least someone appreciates Rexy's good looks.

"Thanks Kate. Let's go."

Please god let there be no sharp objects at this party.

Why?

'Cause I think I might stab Matt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep breaths. God why am I so NERVOUS. I think my hands are shaking. What the hell.

Maybe its because you're hoping Matt will--

Oh don't even finish that sentence. I don't hope Matt will anything, I don't even like him.

Then why are you here?

Because I'm a marshmellow. That's why.

You sure that's the only reason?

I'm. POSITIVE.

Okay okay no need to get all cranky.

Whatever. I looked at myself in the mirror in the hallway of the hotel plaza that was hosting the Corporate ball. My hair was done up like Reese Witherspoon's from Vanity Fair, I have a secret addiction to the movie, she put little white flowers and leaves to, as she put it, make me look like a goddess to accent my dress. My make-up was light black eyeliner and mascara with a bit of green shadow and glittery sparkle stuff. Don't ask me. I toyed with the sleeve of my dress.

And you deny it.

Deny what?

Oh nothing.

You're liar.

You mean we're lying.

No I mean you're lying.

No we're lying.

Wha-- I-- but-- auuh-- I'm confused.

I know.

Yeah whatever. Okay. Deep breath. I bit my lip and walked out into the ballroom with Mikey toward the table reserved for us. MMM. You know for a horse's ass Matt sure cleans up pretty damn nice. He was wearing an all black tux and shirt with a green tie to match my dress. I half expected to see him with a fedora and a pimp cane. I was quite suprised when he stood and drew out a seat for me. Oh he's really putting on a show.

"Just what are you up to?" I whispered from the corner of my mouth as he pushed my chair in when I sat down.

"Who said I was up to anything? Its called manners Blondie, you should learn them." He whispered back with a small smirk sitting down next to me.

"When are you not up to something Matt?" I question with a fake smile, glancing down at the menu they, whoever was in charge of this shindig, had placed on the table. "Mmm pork chops."

Matt laughed quietly and rolled his eyes, picking up a menu of his own. Its actually quite beautiful in here. Twinkle lights, golden flowers, they even have a freakin' orchestra. A LIVE ORCHESTRA. Not even kidding.

"Matt did you forget I volunteered you and your--" Matt's Dad sneered in my direction "--lovely date to start the first dance." Bitch. What the mother did I ever do to him?

Fall for his son?

Okay if you don't stop saying that I'm going to KILL you.

I don't think that's possible.

JUST STOP TALKING.

You just want to be in the moment?

NO-- I--

I understand.

YOU--

It's fine.

I hate you. Fine, if he wants to be like that, I show him.

"C'mon," I grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

"Wow, I didn't except you to be so.. compliant..." Matt smirked with eyebrows raised. Ignored him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Just shut up and lead." I snapped.

"Thanks for doing this Addy." Oh damn those eyes of his.

"Hmm, you almost sound sincere." I quirked a eyebrow.

"How funny! I was being sincere." I gasped mockingly at his words.

"No!" I said with fake surprise, "Matt silent being sincere, who'da thunk."

"Ouch, Blondie, that hurts." I half expected him to put his hand over his heart, but then remembered we were dancing. I guess I've been dancing so long its become second nature.

Yeeahh... that's the reason.

BEGONE WITH YOU. Other people were dancing now, around us... He has such pretty eyes...

"I'm thirsty." I stepped away from him.

"Table's that way--" Matt said pointing in the other direction "--just incase you were wondering."

"I knew that." I turned around and headed back to the table.

"Mmmhm." He was probably grinned, I could hear him walk behind me. But I didn't want to look at him, besides I'm hungry. I think I'll get those pork chops. Oh good the waiter's at the table sweet. I sat down and asked for the pork chops, and stared around me. My hands are shaking again.

"You're hands are shaking." Oh damnit. Can't he sit somewhere else besides next to me.

"My hands are not shaking." I growled snatching my hands off the table.

"I thought you were thirsty." He was smirking now.

"I was-- I'm mean am.." I reached out and sipped from my straw. "What's your problem anyway?" I accused grumpily.

"My problem? You're the one freaking out." He said looking surprised at my behavior. TO HELL WITH YOU.

"I am NOT freaking out."

"If you say so."

"I do say so."

"Fine."

"FINE."

"Fine."

"Fine!"

"Okay." He was on the verge of laughing now. WHERE ARE MY PORK CHOPS?!

"You get cranky when you're hungry don't you?" WHY IS HE SO AMUSED. DAMNIT.

"Don't talk to me, I don't want to talk to you, don't to me." I rambled, slightly annoyed. FOOOOD.

"Wow you are cranky when you don't eat."

"Listen you're right, I'm starving, and if you don't stop talking I'm gonna eat you."

"Oooh kinky."

"Listen you--"

"Pork chops miss?" The waiter said placing the plate in front of me.

"Oh thank you, you good kind man." I grabbed my knife and fork. OH MAN THIS IS GOOD. DAMN. Its so moist... Yum.

"Damn girl, you sure know how to eat." I glared at him. "That was a compliment."

"I bet..." I growled sipping on my water.

"It was!" He said defensively. He leaned in a wiped something off my lip with his thumb. "Not a very tidy eater though," He said huskily. Oh god. I turned away from him and took another bite of my pork chops.

"Listen, you deny it aaaall you want," I said emphasizing my point with my fork, "but we both know you're planning something." I ate the pork piece on the fork.

"Please don't fling you're food around. I don't want to get a pork chop in the face," He grimaced.

"Now that would be a funny sight to see." I grinned.

"For you maybe."

"Come on, don't tell me that if you didn't have the chance you wouldn't chuck a pork chop at somebody's face."

"You maybe."

"Aaah! See I knew we had things in common." I said with my famous grinning sarcasm.

"Things in common? You and I? Never." He smirked back at me.

"Are you being sarcastic with me?" I said mocking serious, "Because I might have to give you a time out."

"Oh now I just feel horrible." This time he really put his hand over his heart. I know him too well.

"I bet you do." I shook my head, eating the last piece of my chops. "Yum."

"Are you doubting me?" He said faking shock.

"Don't I always?" I smirked taking a sip of my drink.

"Pretty much," He nodded, "Come on, let's dance," He stood and held out his hand for me. I looked behind me, then pointing at myself with surprise.

"Yeah, you. Move your ass Blondie." He reached down and plucked my hand from the table and pulled my off to the dance floor.

"Hmm... So would this qualify as harassment or violating my personal bubble?"

"You were all gun-ho about dancing earlier."

"Earlier it was more about showing up your dad then anything else." I said as he spun me around.

"And you were maaad." He quirked an eyebrow.

"I am mad," I assured, "But I also have authority issues."

"That's pretty obvious." He dipped me, "But I still think you're enjoying yourself."

"Pfft. Don't you wish." I rolled my eyes.

"You've been pretty much smiling this whole time." He smirked.

"Its called acting. You should try it some time." I growled fiercely.

"Why are you being so defensive, Blondie?" He grinned. I-- DAMNIT.

"I'm not being defensive!" I said... defensively...

HAH!

SHUT UP.

"I break it to you Blondie, how you are acting right now is generally considered to be defensive on all counts." IS HE LAUGHING AT ME?

"Fine. But that is so not the point. The point is--" I paused. "is-- is--..." I grunted in dismay, I couldn't think of a point, "HAH! I am so not having a good time."

"Liar." He smiled widely, "Your eyes are green."

"What the hell does that mean?" I quipped.

"Haven't you ever noticed that your eyes change colors?" He seems geniunely surprised.

"That's stupid they do not, my eyes are hazel." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you seriously telling me you've never noticed that your eyes change colors?" He spun me out.

"They do not change colors!" I said as I came back to him.

"I'm serious." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Okay what colors do they change."

"Well, when you're mad they get a bit gold, when you're being your sarcastic self they're hazel, and when you're happy like you are now, as previously pointed out, are more green." He smirked victoriously.

"Well, its obvious we spend way to much time together." I groaned, pulling away from him.

"Really 'cause I've been thinking that we don't spend enough time together," He said walking beside me as we headed back to our table.

"And why is that?" I sneered unpleasantly.

"Because torturing you is so much fun." He grinned. I bet.

"I'm glad my misery entertains you." I said monotonely, sitting down at the table. "Will there be desert by any chance? I'm hungry."

"Again?" Matt said incedilously.

"I have a high metabolism." I shrugged.

"Apparently. Don't worry about it though, the night's almost over." He said reaching into his pocket.

"What are you talking about?" I frowned.

"Its nearly midnight," He said mocking my frown.

"No way."

"Have so much fun you lost track of time?" He grinned.

"No." I snapped.

"Suuuure." He pulled something out of his pocket.

"What's that?" I leaned over, peering at his hands.

"Its your present." He grinned.

"My present?" I asked cynically.

"Yep. Remember? Christmas? I said I had a present for you." Ooooh yeaaah.

"Can I see it or not?"

"Not just yet." He smiled sweetly. Bastard.

"Buuuut whhhhyyyyy..." I pouted.

"Because I said so." Wow he sounds like my dad.

"But its mmyyyyy present shouldn't IIIII decide when I open it?" I smiled widely.

"No."

"Dangit."

"Sorry."

"Cooome oooooonnn."

"Nope."

"Cooooooooommmme ooooooooonnn."

"Forget it."

"Coooooooooooommmmmmmeeee ooooooooonnnnnnnaaaah."

"Not gonna happen."

"I hate you."

"Do you want your present or not?"

"Uh yeah."

"Then you're going to have to wait."

"That is so not fair."

"Come outside with me and I'll give you your present."

"Really?" I squealed.

"Yes."

"SWEET."

And here I thought you were having a bad time...

I... I AM.

Suuuuuuure.

I... just... like... pres...ents...

Suuuuuuure...

NO.

Yes I'm sure.

Come on! I like presents! And you know how curious I get!

Uh-hhuuuh.

Oh forget you.

"Not that way, geez you have horrible sense of direction." Matt rolled his eyes grabbing my hand and pulling my along.

"Gee thanks pal." I stuck out my tongue, as we stepped out into the night air.

"It's FREEZING out here. Why are we out here?" I questioned shivering.

"Because," Matt said slipping off his jacket and handing it to me, "Mikey likes to eavesdrop."

"You plan on saying something worth eavesdropping for?" I said skeptically.

"No. But its annoying anyway." He leaned against the.. what is that thing called... You know the thing that.. you know the fence thing that guirds you from falling... There are two stairs leading down to the parking lot, but the little space in between is kind of like a blacony over looking the parking like, kind of lame but yeah, the little fence thing that stops you from falling off. So yeah. Whatever. Stupid.

"Hey its midnight." Matt grinned tossing me a bag of something. I looked down at and laughed.

"Chocolate kisses?" I smiled.

"Yeah its tradition, now instead of one kiss, you've got a whole bag full." I laughed again, searching for something to say..

"I--... This is great Matt, thank you."

"Thought you'd like it. Come on, mom'll be looking for us. If its midnight she'll be itching to go home." He bowed and beckoned me toward the hotel doors. I rolled my eyes and shoved him. Dork.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped from Matt's car(incidently his mom's car, Kate and Mikey went with his Dad.) Matt got around and pushed my back into the car, shut the door, and opened it again.

"You're supposed to let me open the door for you, silly." He grinned taking my hand and helping me out of the car.

"Oh you're suuuuch a gentleman." I said walking up to the door and bringing out my keys, he pulled my hand and kissed it.

"Have a good night Blondie." He smirked turning away.

"Hey Matt!" I called, he spinned around, and waited for a sec. I grinned, and tossed his a chocolate kiss.

"Tradition." I shrugged, unlocking the door and going inside. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

"So how was you're date?"

"!" I screamed. "NATHAN DAMN YOU DON'T SNEAK UP ME YOU PSYCHOPATH!" I smacked every bit of him I could reach.

"OW! I'm SORRY! STOP HITTING ME." He cried.

"Fine. But SERIOUSLY. What are you doing here?" I said putting my hand over my heart. GOLLLLEY. DANGIT.

"Well, Rexy and Mace went on a date, your father went on a date with Ms Cross, which by the way I am so mad at you for not telling me they were going out, so your dad said I could hang here. So on previous topic. How was you're ddaaaaaaaaaate?" He smirked.

"It was not a date. It was... well I'm not sure what it was but it wasn't a date." I said seriously.

"Suuuuure. It wasn't a date at aaaaalll. I saw you sighing and biting your lip. Automatical girly response to a date."

"IT WASN'T A DATE."

"What are those in your hand."

"Chocolate kisses."

"He got you CHOCOLATES?"

"He was being funny. Its new years. GET IT?"

"HE. GOT. YOU. CHOCO--LATES. It was so a date." He grinned victoriously.

"IT WAS NOT A DATE!" I growled, unwrapping a kiss and popping it into my mouth.

"Waaaassss sssoooooooo." He said in a sing-song voice.

"I'm not having this argument with you Nathan." I shook my head, starting up the stairs.

"Hey, where are you going? I'm hella bored!" He whimpered.

"I'm going to change into my pajamas and then maybe, that is if you stop bringing up a certain subject, will I come down and hang with you." I smirked.

"The date was that good, huh?"

"THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO BED."

"Addy WAAAAAIIT!"

"NO!"

"AAAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"NO!"

Hahahahaha.

WHAT?

Nathan thinks its a date too.

NOT YOU TOO. JUST SHUT UP ALL OF YOU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleepppyyyyyy... no school, no school, please no school... dunnn waannnnaaa geeeettt uuuuuuuup... Did I ever mention how much I hate school? At all? Ever? Because I do. Classes, lunch, teachers, principals, students, staff, bathrooms, food, walls, floor, dirt, grounds, tables, benches, desks, nnnnnnmmmmhhh, windows... ceilings... students... Everything in the world... students... stupid school... stupid learning... stupid stupid... I hate school... dragging my feet and cursing under my breath I snatched some clothes from my closet, my favorite Kit Kat sweater I dress for school pulling up my hair into a ponytail and clipping up my bangs rocker style. I adjusted it until it looked somewhat okay and headed for the bathroom. I washed my face and you know did all those girly things that we do. Stomping grimly down the steps, growling loudly as I went I collided with my father on the way to the kitchen.

"Morning Dad." I groaned.

"Return to school blues?" He smiled knowingly.

"Yeah."

"Good thing I made chocolate chip pancakes and french roast coffee, huh?" He smiled gently, leading me into the kitchen and sitting me down.

"God bless you father." I poured some hazelnut coffee creamer and sugar in my coffee and drank deeply. Yuuuummmmyyyyy... I started shoveling pancakes in my mouth with vigor. I drank the last of my fourth cup of coffee, grabbing my bag and zipped out the door with new energy.

"Bye hunny!" He called. I grunted and waved and jumped into my red Jeep Wrangler, starting the engine with enthusiasm. That's right baby purr for me sweetheart... Mmm beautiful music.

You're cheerful.

Coffee does wonders.

I can see that.

... is that possible?

Its a figure of speech.

Sure about that?

Positive.

Okey dokey.

Did you just say okey dokey?

Yeppers.

God, you're on drugs!

NOPE I'M ON CAFFINE.

Same difference.

YOU MEAN... SAAAAME SYNOMAN... synananaon... cinnamon... synonam...

Synonym?

THAT'S THE ONE.

Geezz how much caffine was in that coffee?

Prolly lots. I had four cups.

Yes I know. I hate it when you're dad allows you coffee.

But why?

Because you're so much less... how shall I put it... logical, even if you are more agreeable.

Gee thanks.

No problem.

SARCASM.

YAY THE SARCASM SIGN.

And you call me illogical.

Yeppers I do.

Are you mocking me?

Yes I believe I am.

Alrighty then. Those pancakes were yummy. And I love this song. I hummed loudly, banging my head and tapping my hands on the steering wheel as I pulled into the closest parking space to the school I could get. I jumped from the car wrapped in a jacket and ran through the drizzle to the school gates and ran inside with the rest of the students rushing to get inside and out of the rain. God its cold out there.

"God its cold out there." Rexy said shivering at my side.

"You know I was thinking the exactly the same thing." I said throwing my arm around her shoulder, she rubbed my back and we shivered together.

"Mmmmm hot lesbian action!" I rolled my eyes at Macen.

"Mace you're a moron, how can you say that about your girlfriend and your best girl friend." I snorted.

"Because... I can. And its funner that way?"

"Tch." Rexy and I said at the same time.

"Heeeey my bitches." Nathan said putting his arms around us both... he's so warm! "My sistahs my friends!"

"You are so lame Nate." Rexy rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Nate you're so lame," Mace said shoving him, and in succession us, into a locker and we fell into a jumbled pile on the floor.

"DAMN YOU MACE!"

"MACEN YOU IDIOT."

"MORON WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" We shouted at the same time. Stupid... idiot... moron...

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY." He cried as we attempted to stand.

"Nathan get out of my way." I shoved him and stood clumsily, brushing myself off. Then I helped Rexy up, brushed her off and glared at the two of them.

"Come on Rexy, I have English and you have Spanish, let's go." I stuck my nose in the air with Rexy and we pranced off to our classes, chuckling we split apart and went our separate ways to our classes. I'm EARLY? How does this always HAPPEN. SERIOUSLY. I took my normal seat aka Bekka's old seat, who knows when she'll ever get over that, and pulled out my english book. I pored through the pages with disinterest, bored, bored, bored so bored. This book is so--

"!" I screammed jumping from my seat and falling on my butt. "GOOD LORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I snarled angrily, rubbing my shoulder on the spot where a hand suddenly reached out and grabbed. "MATT SILENT YOU IDIOT."

"That's not very nice!" He said innocently.

"You scared the shit out of me, yah dick!" I punched his shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Well that's what you get!" I growled.

"You don't have to hit so hard!" He frowned grumpily. Baby.

"Uh yes I do. DON'T sneak up on me." I said sitting back down at my seat. "What d'you want anyway?"

"Is it so wrong for me to want to say good morning to a classmate?" He said defensively.

"Uh yeah. Duh. Didn't we already have the conversation where I pointed out that you are ALWAYS up to something?" I questioned cynically.

"We might have." He nodded.

"Look, I don't know what you're up to, but eventually I'll figure it out, and when I do you might regret trying something, I recall an insident with a bet?" I said with an arrogant side grin.

"Are you gonna hold that against me forever?" He groaned comically.

"I'm thinking about it." I said playfully, smirking victoriously.

"Would it help if I begged?"

"Probably not but it was be damn amusing to watch." I grinned.

"I bet. Its a good thing I'm a pranker not a begger." He laughed.

"Well that sounds familiar," I said just as people started spilling into the room, seriously how is it I always get here early? What do these people do with there time? I mean really. If I, Addy Rosch troublemaker extroidinaire, is the one who's early what does that say about THEM? Its ridiculous. And where is Ms Cross?

Don't you mean new mommy?

No, I don't mean new mommy THANK YOU. I said what I meant and meant what I said.

You've been reading Dr. Suess haven't you?

I bought Horton Hears a Who for Kaitlyn's baby shower. I can't WAIT for spring break. I get to see the fam aaawwwhh yeah. She's gonna be so cute and prego. I can't wait to see her!

You MUST be bipolar.

First, I am not bipolar and if I was it would be your fault, SECOND, you mean WE.

What?

Isn't that what you're always telling me? We're the same person right.

I-- well... I suppose-- you--

HAH. I WIN. MWAHAHAHAHA.

Fine.

OWNED FACE. Oh there's Ms Cross, my God does she look green?

A little.

Maybe she should take a sick leave. Honestly she looks horrible. She must have gotten food poisoning. I told dad that lobster was a bad idea. Seafood. Disgusting. Make even the toughest stomachs sick. Steak, always go with steak. Or pasta, or chicken or anything really. Damn. Mmmm yummy. I think I'm going to con dad into taking us out to dinner tonight. Steak sounds gooood.

"Miss Rosch, are you paying attention?" Ms Cross called, looking over at me. I realized I was laying my head on my arms which were crossed on the desk surface. Oooh. Yeaaaah. Paying attention would be nice.

"Sorry Ms Cross, won't happen again." I smiled.

"Good. That means you Mr Silent aswell, would you kindly refrain from staring at her and pay attention."

"Sorry Ms Cross, won't happen again." Matt copied my words and grinned at me. Oh he is so up to something. I bit my lip looking up at Ms Cross. Paying attention now-- OH OH OH MY GOD, I lept from my seat and ran over to Ms Cross who had collapsed to the floor.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING THERE WITH YOUR MOUTHS OPEN? SOMEONE CALL THE NURSE." I shouted, checking her pulse and feeling her forehead.

"Ms Cross? Ms Cross?!" I tapped gently on her face, come on girl, wake up. Please, please be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so sorry that this is late but the ending is looming closer and I'm doing my best I promise. PS I WISH those guys were my friends because yeah, they are damn fine, but no, I don't know them in real life. And you get to see Matt's sweet side in this chapter so be giddy and girly and giggle a whole lot! Okay? Plus I believe this is the longest chapter I've ever written so forgive me? PLEASE? Love ya, later.