Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Epilogue: The End.

"MATTHEW SILENT I SAID NO!" I shouted angrily over Rexy's shoulder. "I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!"

"You love me," He smirked, "How else was I supposed to get you ready?" UGH I HATE MY BOYFRIEND!

Now that's an odd sentence.

"Come on Addy, it won't be that bad." Rexy amended.

"YOU AREN'T FORGIVEN." I snapped at her as she shoved me into the nearest kitchen chair. "AND DON'T YOU SMIRK AT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I snarled, struggling.

"ADDY! Do you want to look like a two year old who got into her moms makeup?" Rexy growled, hands on hips.

"No..." I folded my arms stubbornly.

"Then hold STILL." She said rummaging through her makeup case.

"You're still in trouble Matt." I called as I heard him turn on my TV.

"No I'm not," he called back, and I just knew he was smirking victoriously. DAMN HIM.

You know, you two are the weirdest couple... EVER.

I know.

"Just relax Addy, it's really not going to be that bad." Rexy said, finishing up my makeup.

"Yes it will Apple Dumplin', yes it will." I groaned, partially from her attacking my hair with the tool of death she calls a comb. My hair isn't that bad! OUCH DAMNIT.

"It's only Prom Adds." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Only Prom? Yeah right." I mumbled, glaring at the floor. It's not like the last Prom I went to wasn't a complete, total, utter DISASTER. Oh no wait... IT WAS. DAMNIT I TOLD HIM NO!!

"Oh no. I told you not to sneak up on her." My dad laughed, coming through the door with my prego Stepmommy.

"YOU KNEW!?" I glared furiously.

"Hunny, everybody knew." Rexy laughed.

"Hahaha. Yes great joke, super fantastic." I growled under my breath. The last few months have been hectic, my dad married Ms. Cross, Nathan decided he was actually going to stick with a girlfriend for awhile, shocking I know, and I got a job. That's right people! Addy freakin' Rosch actually got a job. Where you ask? Guess.

Umm... Denny's?

No you idiot. At... drum roll please... Hot Topic! Bet'cha didn't see that one coming did yah?

Pfft. Yeah.

Whatever. The point is; Busy, busy, busy. I didn't even buy a prom dress. What the fuzkit am I supposed to wear anyhow?

"What exactly am I supposed to wear, Rexy?" I said as she put the finishing touches on my hair.

"The Dress you wore for the New Years party." Rexy replied easily. Oooh yeaaaah... MMMPH... I don't wanna.

"Matt you better go get your tux on." Rexy called as she shoved me up the stairs and into my room.

"Alright, alright you don't have to push so hard." I grumbled, pouting slightly.

"Oh don't look like that, missy. This is for you're own good." MY OWN GOOD?! MY OWN GOOD SHE SAYS!! LIKE HELL!

"You SUCK." I snapped as I slipped into my flowing green dress and smoothed out the wrinkles.

"I'm ready to go to this bitch. Let's get it over with." I said grimly.

"Thanks for being so optimistic." Rexy rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Are you kidding? This IS me being optimistic." I laughed dryly.

"Oh come on, you'll have tons of fun. You and Matt, Me and Mace, and Nathan and Lacey, whom we love. Come on, at least try to have a good time." She gave me puppy eyes.

"Fine," I threw my hands up in defeat. "I cave." I sighed, throwing my arm around her. "You look amazing by the way." I admired beautiful Rexy in all her black lace, ringlet curls, black and white glittering butterfly makeup emo glory.

"So do you, Chocolate Cake." She smiled.

"No I look like a lizard. You are a sex monster."

"Why thank you very much," She said in a lame Elvis impression.

"Let's go." I braced myself. I was still a little iffy on the whole prom thing. My last prom was extremely unpleasant. It's not an experience I really truly want to repeat. In any form. I slipped on my green checkered vans, much to Rexy's distaste, and walked down stairs with her and into the living room where Nathan, adorable Lacey, Mace and Matt were all waiting for us. I smiled as pleasantly as I could and took the arm Matt offered to me.

"Okay Dad, see yah, we'll be back sometime after dawn at which point I will be completely drunk and totally disheveled." I joked as Matt led me through the door and outside. Oh my JOSEPH he DIDN'T.

What?

He freakin' got a LIMO. MOTHER OF SHIZA.

"I can't believe you got a Limo." I said shocked.

"I know I'm the best." Matt grinned down at me.

"Don't be so cocky, I'm still mad at you." I shook my head.

"No you're not, you think I'm a sexy beast and you're undressing me with your eyes."

"Remind me again why I put up with you, Jackass?" I tilted my head, pretending to be confused. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Oh yeah, I remember now." I smiled and climbed into the super nice Limo. Okay, breath. We can do this. No problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY DAMN. OH MY FREAKING DAMN. JEBESUS I thought it looked nice on HALLOWEEN. Good lord! This is Junior Prom right? What the damn. I gulped as I stared out at the crowd. There wasn't and silence or whispering like the last time, but the pure pressure in the room was suffocating. I was scared. That thought almost made me laugh. The invincible Addy Rosch, scared? Go figure. It was stupid to be scared. Especially since no body here hated me, and I was surrounded by people who love me. It was stupid to be scared, and I was. I dropped my bag onto a chair with a shaky hand and took a deep breath. Honestly, I was being stupid about this. I looked up to see Matt smiling down at me.

"I don't suppose you'd dance with me without a fight." He suggested with my favorite lopsided grin. What can I say? I'm weak.

"Fine." I groaned sarcastically, then smiled. "I don't suppose I have a choice anyways."

"Not really." He replied taking my hand and leading me to the dance floor just as Nathan pulled off our Prom prank. I knew he wasn't going to stand for Soulja Boy and everything else. I laughed aloud when "What's My Age Again?" came blaring through the speakers, that's like are freakin' theme song.

"I'm... sorry, for being such a psycho about this stupid Prom." I said with difficulty.

"Pfft. Like I didn't know that was going to happen." He rolled his eyes. I reached up and pecked him on the lips.

"Thanks for making me come anyways."

"Well you're welcome." He grinned.

"So. Why did you really force me to come?" I cocked my head to one side.

"Oh! Don't do the head tilt thing, you kill me with the head tilt thing." He groaned.

"Tell me! OR I could flip my hair and own you." I smirked.

"FINE. I didn't want memories of high school to be poisoned by that--"

"Mother fucking bastard son of bitch?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that guy. I wanted you to be able to look back and remember ME." I laughed openly at this.

"Brilliant master plan there buddy. Well, we still have Senior Prom, maybe my new boyfriend will out do you!" I joked.

"New boyfriend, please." He rolled his eyes, "You'd die without me."

"Well, the way you just said 'please', you might still possibly convince me you're gay." I said walking over to the snack table. FOOD!!

"Well, the way you eat you might still possible convince me to dump you before you go all obese on me." He pinched my side.

"Don't make me kick you're ass boy." I said in that "oh no you didn't" tone of voice.

"You could try."

"I could bruise that pretty face of yours again."

"You love my face."

"I love parts of your face, sometimes." I grinned wolfishly.

"Can't imagine what you mean..." He pursed his lips and tapped them with his finger a couple of times.

"You know exactly what I mean, liar. Unless you really are as blonde as you look." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Maybe you're as blonde as you look." He muttered leaning down.

"Oh great comeback," I whispered against his lips.

"HEY! You to stop kanoodling! Miss Rosch and Mister Silent, I should've figured as much." Coach Keiler growled. I caught Matt's eyes and snorted heavily, laughing my butt off.

"Hahaha!! That was HILARIOUS." I used my hand to stifle my uncontrollable laughter, Matt hugged my, and I could feel the laughter deep in his chest. "Oh my god!"

"You're so childish." Matt said, ruffling my hair.

"First I'm not even going to deny that because you're just as childish as I am-- and second I can believe you just ruffled my hair, Rexy's going to beat you into the ground."

"I am not afraid of Rexy."

"Yes you are--"

"No I'm not--"

"Yes you are--"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the official end of The High School From Hell. Nothing much happen in this chapter really but I wanted to add some closure for Addy's dad and Ms. Cross, give Nathan a real girlfriend and prove that Addy and Matt are just the same, nothing's changed much. I wanted people to see that them being together doesn't change who they are, that they're not all gross and mushy. I wanted it to end with them having a little argument because that's Matt and Addy for you, fighting like cats and dogs, teasing and having fun. Being themselves all the time.