Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Vengeance May Be A Bitch, But Karma Is Just NASTY.

"WHAT?! NO!!! I've only had it for like EIGHT SECONDS AND YOU'RE ALREADY TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME?! HE'S MY BABY!!"

"Stop being so dramatic Addy. I think this is the perfect punishment to go with your grounding."

"But.. but... DADDY. It's my baby... daddy..." I whimpered. I bet you're wondering what I'm talking about? Well I clue you dummies in. My car is here. I've been waiting for it and it's finally here. My beautiful red 1999 jeep wrangler 4x4, 6 cylinder, 5 speed, sport, 3 inch lift, wonderful wonderful car. I spent all my damn money on him and I'm not going to give him up now!

"Don't daddy me."

"Daaaddddy..."

"Aaaaddddy..."

"I am displeased."

"Tch, yeah." I told you I get my sarcasm from him.

"DADDY."

"NO, Addy. You keep your nose down and out of the sarcastic little corner of yours and I'll give you the keys."

"I will! I swear!"

"Oh, yeah right."

"Pllllleeeeeeeaaaaaase."

"No." He shook his head. Well, he asked for it. TACKLE. KEYS KEYS I GOT THE KEYS.

"BWAHAHAHAHA. You should have never made that promise."

"Addy that was like seven years ago when you were ten. You're sixteen almost seventeen. It doesn't count."

"Does so." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well, I see that your maturity level stayed the same as your height all these years."

"I could call the police for harassment you know."

"And what will you eat?"

"Good point. Can I go for a drive?"

"Be back in time for dinner."

"Yeah, like I'd miss it."

"Get outta here before I change my mind." YES. VICTORY.

Our dad is so awesome.

I KNOW. Keys in the ignition, reverse. LETS GET OUTTA HERE!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh... red light. Hmmmnmmm... WHAT THE HELL?!

SCREEEEEEEEEE!!! HONK HONK!!

"Step away from the cat, and no one gets hurt." I growled. I and parked my car, and run across traffic to an alley way... Where I had spotted two guys torturing a cat... Three words there for ya:

OH FUCK NO.

"And what are you going to do about girly." I grimaced, but then grinned.

"Unless you want your balls chopped off and stuffed down your throat, I would leave now."

Did they just... Laugh at me? Oh, I'm done. PUNCH. KICK. WHIMPER.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE AND DON'T COME BACK YOU CRACK WHORES!!" I shouted. I picked up the cat and cuddled her close.

Haha, we just made them our bitches.

"Hey there kitty. Oooh, poor baby." Mew.. I turned around, a small white kitten picked its head out from behind the trash can. AW. KITTEN! Strike that, KITTENS. I SHALL TAKE THEM HOME WITH ME!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm... Soda, chips, ham... Hohos, twinkies... Eh, I'll take it all. Food, did I mention that I love food? As you might have guessed by now, my dad is a professional chef. So I grew up with fantastic food all my life. My shelves are always stocked with junk food too. I'm such a freaking junk foodaholic. I'm surprised I'm not fat. It must be all the volleyball I play. Or used to play... Ughh... I'm hungry.

"ADDY HURRY UP."

"SHUT UP YOU!! YOU ALL JUST SHOWED UP SO DON'T EVEN GO THERE." Apparently if you have the biggest house, and/or the most food, and/or the biggest TV you ought to expect your "friends(I've known them for what? Four days?)" to randomly show up at your house, watch your TV, and eat your food. Damn them.

"I'm coming." I lifted the food into my arms and walking into the living room to find Mace and Nathan on the couch watching pre-season football and Rexy on the floor with the kittens.

"Finally."

"Oh SHUT UP, who's playing?" I said taking a coke from the box.

"Raiders and Cardinals. Raiders are up, 21 to 17."

"What? No way! They suck. They lost every single game last year."

"It doesn't mean anything, it's just the rookies playing. What I find funny is the fact that more than half of them look like old biker guys in football uniforms." I laughed. It was true, all tattooed and mustached and bald.

"What's there names again?" Rexy asked.

"The white scoundrel boy with the really, really, really, pale orange stripes that barely even look like they're there is Widget. Or Demon Kitty if you prefer. The all gray one is Brother. The white on with the grey spots is Stella, and the dark brown tabby is Gemima or Gimmy as I like to call her. Oh, and the mom, the white fluffy one that looks like a ragdoll is Marilyn Monroe. Or Rory." I said placed a plate of ham in front of Rory as they all crowded around to eat.

"And your dad is cool with having them around?"

"Like he has a choice."

"Addy Rosch. Stubborn, Headstrong, Sarcastic Supreme, and Kitten-Saver Extrordinaire."

Nathan exchanged smirks with Macen.

"Sounds about right." Mace nodded.

"Oh, shut up you both."

"Excuse me but 'shut up you both'? You're kidding right?"

"Yeah, seriously. BAD GRAMMAR."

"STOP DOUBLE TEAMING ME, FOR HEAVEN SAKE!!"

"Yeah Jeez, Nathan stop double teaming Addy."

"Yeah Jeez, Mace stop double teaming Addy."

"MAKE IT STOP. NOW." I glared at them both.

"Guys stop picking on Addy and change the channel, no one wants to watch the Cardinals get there asses kicked by the Raiders."

"Fine. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope," Nathan flicked through the channels, "Nope, nope, nope. YES."

"Hell no. I am NOT watching Jackass."

"Why not?"

"NO."

"Fine. Nope, nope, nope, nope... NO. Definitely not, NO WAY. Nope, no, no, no... UGH, there's nothing ON."

"We should deviled egg someones car." Rexy suggested.

Isn't that from Gilmore Girls?

"Isn't that from Gilmore Girls?" I asked.

"Uh... YEAH."

"Who then?"

"The closest person." The smirk on Rexy lips almost made me dance.

"I know exactly what you're thinking. LET'S DO IT." I grinned.

"Do you have and deviled eggs?"

"Do you even know who my dad is?"

"Um. No."

"Oh. Well, yes we do." I ran and grabbed the deviled eggs from the fridge. Linking arms with my new best friend ever for her ingenious plan of deviled egging a certain yummy's car. Mace and Nathan shook their heads, but I don't care. This is going to be the most awesomest thing EVER.

Most awesomest? Mace and Nathan are right. You DON'T have grammar.

Oh, be gone with you. Can you say REVENGE? I CAN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually I love Fridays, the beginning of the weekend. Although I can say that I'm less depressed about the barbecue than usual.

VICTORIOUS!!!

You really need to stop saying that.

Oh come on, you know you want to join in.

Well...

VICTORIOUS!!!

VICTORIOUS!!!

VICTORIOUS!!!

VICTORIOUS!!!

VICTORIOUS!!!

OKAY. IT'S DEAD. As you can probably tell. We successfully deviled egged Matt Silent's 67 Classic Chevy Impala. I feel bad because is such a beautiful car. But I still have paint in my hair. What can I say? Vengeance is a bitch.. Oh, god what is Brad doing now?

Let me explain our school's little problem. The popular kids. Brad the Bad, that's what I call him anyway, is an all around ass/football(soccer) star. BAH. Then there's Tom the Doorknob. That kid is just an idiot. And a man whore. Again, football star. Then there's Matt Silent's best friend Aaron. As far as I've observed he seems like and actual human being. And of course, the handsome the amazing the ASS Matt Silent. Chiseled. Toned. Rugged. Moronic. And you of course know of Bekka. But I've finally learned the name of her cronies. The red head is Angela, the brunette is Viola, the fake blonde with the blue eyes is Olivia, and the fake blonde with the brown eyes is Monique. Tall, model-like, and stupid. What a fantabulous combination. Pft. Yeah. But as I was saying, Brad is being his usual dumbassy self. Good, sweet, Jebesus that poor kid.

"BRAD. Leave that kid alone. Before somebody sees you for the cockroach that you are and STOMPS on you." That's right. I just said that. OH MY GOD TO CLOSE. What is he trying to feel me up? AAAAH LOCKERS. He put one hand on the lockers and the other... OH HELL NO.

He just touched you on the chin. Did you have to kick him in the groin?

I-it doesn't m-matter. NOBODY touches me. Not since- NOBODY.

"You little bitch." Brad groaned from the ground.

"That's what you get asshole." Applause? No one? Fine then. I stepped over Brad the Stupider than Spongebob on CRACK, and walked to, I'm sure you've guessed... P.E., Gym, the Death of all Teenagers. Did I mention that I hated Coach Keiler? OH MY FUCKING GOD. My hate just intensified to the fire of a thousand suns. Matt Silent, the bastard, after complaining loudly about his ankle and claiming it was the cause for him being late for class yesterday, the school made him wear a cast sort of thingy, it looks more like a ski boot if you ask me, and use crutches. NOW Keiler is letting him skive of P.E.? OH HECK NO. This is plain injustice.

"ROSCH." What? What did I do NOW.

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT, 'SIR!'"

"NO NEED TO CALL ME SIR, KEILER!" That's right. I read Harry Potter. Get the hell over it.

Yes. I did just quote it. Again, get the hell over it.

"LAPS. NOW!" Damn. HEY! Rexy!

"What did you say to get laps?" I smirked.

"Well, I didn't YELL or anything. I just merely commented on the pure injustice of his system." Rexy replied.

"Nice. Rexy, will you go to Mexico with me?" I asked, with puppy dog eyes.

"No. I won't. You're just going to have to go tomorrow. And stop calling me Rexy."

"Rex is a dog's name. I refuse to call you that, especially if you are going to be hanging out at my house and eating my food."

"Damn you."

"Life's a bitch."

"So are you."

"Oh HAR HAR." I rolled my eyes, "That was HILARIOUS, and TOTALLY unforeseeable!"

"STOP CHATTING AND RUN YOUR LAPS."

"Alright, alright, don't piss your pants over it. I doubt your prostate can get any worse so it's no use screaming."

"ROSCH! TEN MORE LAPS!"

"You never specified how many laps I had to do in the beginning so how am I supposed to do laps?" I stopped, my hands on my hips and my eyebrows raised.

"MAKE IT TWENTY PLUS THE TEN BEFORE."

"Really Keiler, you have to cooperate with me here. Is it ten in the beginning and then you changed the next ten to twenty, or is the ten: ten plus twenty plus the original in which we still have come to an agreed number?" OH, MY, GOD. The look on his face. He looks like he just got slapped by a fish. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, burn. Oh, oh, burn. Wait for it...

RIIIIIING!!!

YES! OH FREAKING SKILL. I am soooo out of here!

BAM BABY. We rock hardcore.

No, correction. I rock hardcore. Not you.

Dude, we're the same person. How can you rock and not me.

That's just the world we live in. HOLY DAMN WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! No fucking WAY!

Vengeance may be a bitch, but Karma is just NASTY.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments :)

I'm pretty sure this chapter is longer then my past chapters so comment and tell me how much you love me and my amazing story! lol