Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Dear Lord Save Us Now.

As I walked out to my car, muttering curses and obscenities under my breath, I thought about my week at West Wood High, a name if you ask me sounds like it came out of Lord of the Rings. I've been made the target of every popular kid in the school, I've adopted a stray cat and her kittens, made friends with THE most insane people EVER(I still don't know how that happened), had a bucket of red paint dumped on me, egged someones sweet-ass car, and had my locker trashed by an angry yummy bad boy god by the name of Matt Silent, the one, the only. Who also happens to own the car I, and my best friend, splattered deviled eggs all over. And my locker wasn't just trashed, oh no, it was... Deviled egged. A taste of my own medicine I suppose. My books are disgusting, luckily I had my Fall Out Boy bag with me. But pretty much everything else is ruined. Death become him if I see him. Okay, is he LOOKING to die? BECAUSE RIGHT NOW HE IS HEADED IN THAT DIRECTION!!!

IS HE LEANING ON OUR CAR?! OH HELL NO!!

THAT'S RIGHT OH HELL NO!

"Boy, you better step away from my vehicle before I decide to become unpleasant."

"Before you decide to become unpleasant? Really? Is that what you're really going to go with?"

"Mmmm..." I pretended to be puzzled for a second, "I hope you die." I growled at him, going to the other side of the car and opening the door. HOLY SHIT. How did he get THERE so fast? I glared at him as he grinned at me from his place in the way of the car door.

"Move."

"No."

"Move."

"No."

"MOVE DAMMIT."

"Ummm... No." I hated him. From the hand that was casually leaning against the door frame to the other hand that held the door open to his mouth that was grinning at me to his damned eyes that were laughing at me. The bastard.

"What d'you want?"

"First off, if you ever so much as go near my car again, I will make your life a living hell Blondie--"

"Oh please. You TOTALLY started it, and call me Blondie again and I WILL castrate you." I scoffed.

"What are you six how did I start it? You? Castrate me? That'll be the day."

"You knocked me over! Don't mess with me boy I will kick your ass."

"On accident, only because you weren't watching were you were going and that was after you made fun of my name. Whatever you say half-pint."

"Nuh-uh not the first time. IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU, YOU WONT CALL ME HALF-PINT."

"You hit me with a dodge ball! I'll call you whatever I like."

"That was on accident Bekka dodged, and so did you! You wont."

"Retaliation. I will."

"Oh yeah? Well me egging your car was retaliation for dumping paint on me. AND you deviled egged my locker, so technically I still have to get you back. NO. You WONT."

"Egging someones 67 Chevy impala is bigger than both your hair-" I gasped "-and your locker put together. But that's not the point!" He said hastily as I began to protest, "The point is I'm willing to trade my revenge for a ride home. And yes. I will."

What?

...OO Oh my god confusing double talk...

"I beg your pardon?"

"Did you really think that I was going to bring my car today? My friends are gone because of that stupid detention you got us into and I refuse to ride with Bekka. And you owe me."

"You have GOT to be kidding me. Hell no."

"To bad." WHAT THE HELL.

"GET OFF YOU JACKASS!! GET OUT!!" I screamed hitting every bit of him I could as he crawled over me to the passenger seat.

"Calm down."

"Go to hell. You could have just gone around."

"You would have driven off." That's true. I can't say that isn't true. Grumbling, knowing that he was about a foot taller than myself, I slammed the door shut and started the ignition.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"FUCKING HELL!!! SLOW DOWN!!"

"Don't be a pussy Silent."

"Don't drive like a maniac."

"Do you WANT me to pullover and throw you out of my car?"

"Empty threat."

"Keep your mouth shut."

"Keep your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road." I rolled my eyes and shifted gears.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! MATT SILENT SON OF THE DEVIL IS IN THE CAR. We're doomed.

Oh shut up. Nobody wants to talk to you.

Mreow.

I hate you. From the very deepest burning passion of my heart. Just so you know.

You know.. I think I preferred the spitting llamas.

... You suck.

"We're here. Get out." I growled, and shifted to park.

"Gladly." Mother effer. I drove across the street, parked and ran to my bedroom. A whole damned car ride with THAT MORON. This calls for some deep therapy.. Where are my Three Days Grace cds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love my pj's. All comfortable and flannel. Gray long bottoms with red hearts, with a red tank top with a gray heart. SUPER COMFORTABLE. Let me tell ya. Gosh.. My hair is so crazy right now... Hmm.. I think I'm going to dye it again... I love dying me hair. I still can't BELIEVE he's making me go.

"I still can't BELIEVE you're making me go."

"You're not going in your pajamas. Go change and look like a human, 'cause right now your hair makes you look like the Queen of the Teenage Damned, or you making your own dinner for the next week." UGH. Damn him. Tip right here for future parents: if you ever want your kid to do something threaten to stop giving them food. HEY WAIT! WHAT THE HELL DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!

"I BEG YOUR PARDON."

"You're pardoned, now GO."

Grr... I hate him right now.

Yeah. He's totally being dumb right now.

HEY. Don't talk about our dad like that!

But you just said---

Yeah, well it's my job to think or say things like that. I'm a rebellious teenager.

Yeah so? I'm part of you!

Yeah, well... It's different when it's me.

You suck.

I was thinking the same thing. Only opposite. Hahaha. BURN

You do realize that you've already used that one?

Shut up.

"ADDY HURRY UP!" Muttering, I trudged down the stairs. I twirled, ripped jeans, an Invader Zim tee from hot topic, green checkered vans. My long blonde hair, I finally got that fuzking shit out of my hair, pulled into a high ponytail and my bangs were clipped back.

"Happy now?"

"I'd be happier if you'd smile."

"Don't push your luck."

"Come on then, lets go."

This is it. The final walk of my appending doom. There is a few things I'd like to say before I die. Johnny Cash, both of you, you are my Hero. June can kiss my ass, and L-town can SUCK IT. My stuff is up for grabs to my Cuz, Rexy, and my dad if they want any of it.

Should I be writing this down?

Oh, shut up. WOW. They have a NICE ASS backyard! I shut the gate behind me as I stepped onto the pretty cobbled path that led to the grassy acre backyard, built in pool, and pretty redwood patio. Damn.

"Hello dear." OH MY GOD. Seriously, what is up with people in this town popping out of nowhere. Geez. I'm going to die of heart attack before I can legally drink, "I'm Matt's mom, do you go to West Wood?"

"Yep. I'm Addy, Addy Rosch. Nice to meet you Mrs Silent." She was VERY pretty for someone in her late forties. She looked a lot like Silent too. Jet black hair, with a little gray, turquoise/sea green eyes. She was fairly tall and thin too.

"Oh no, I did not take my husbands name after we got married. I wanted poor Matty--" HAHA OH MY GOD MATTY "-- to take my last name too, but unfortunately the only way I could spare myself and Michelle is to let the first born son take Denny's last name. Sadly, the responsibility ran to Matt. My last name is Decker. Kate Decker. Please just call me Kate." Oh my god I like her already. Hahaha, Matty... Speaking of whom.

"Hey mom, have you seen Mikey? She's disappeared again... That's never good. Oh. It's you." Well, that was... subtle.

"Oh, come on now Matty," I almost laughed as he winced, "That is no way to treat your fellow classmate!" By this time I was nearly in tears trying not to laugh. I LOVE his mom.

"Mooom. Michelle... missing. Disaster. Ring a bell?" His mom sighed and walked away to look for "Mikey".

"ROAR!" WAAAAAAAAH!! OH MY GOD!

"SWEET JEBESUS!" I jumped. That scared the freakin' SHOOT out of me! Good LORD. A girl of about... Twelve I'd say with chocolate hair and dark, laughing green eyes with a fair complexion and lots of freckles appeared out of NOWHERE, there must be some sort of trap door I tell you... I told you I was going to have an effing heart attack.

"Hi. I'm unfortunately named Michelle, call me Mikey. Stupid over there is my brother. Nice to meet you." Dude I LOVE his family. This is the greatest thing ever.

"Addy. Pleasure's all mine."

"Addy? As in 'stupid short Blondie effed up my car' Addy?" She asked, smirking.

"The one and only." I grinned.

"I can tell we're going to be friends."

Oh my god, do you see the look on Silent's face? He looks like his worst enemies have united as one.

You're so right. Oh. This is going to be funner than I thought it would be.

"Follow me." WOAH! DAMN she's strong, I think she dislocated my shoulder. Jebesus-- FOOD!

"Have some. It's pretty dang good if I say so myself and I can because I pretty much made all of it. It's so great to finally meet the 'devil in blonde' in person. Although I have to say that he painted you kind of chubby. Which is stupid because you're so small and CUTE. I can't believe you would be the "stupid effing blondie effed up my effing car, effing, effing, effing," And then my MOTHER shouting at HIM to shut up with the cussing around his twelve year old sister, which she needn't worry about because I think it's vulgar anyways. Have some fruit salad. It's made with a lemon sauce, marsh mellows and the strawberries are fresh too!"

...Oo;...

You said it.

"I'm sorry I tend to babble on when I'm nervous. I must thank you for pissing him off so bad. I haven't had quite so much fun laughing and lording it over him in quite some time."

"You're welcome." I smiled. DAMN. THIS FRUIT SALAD IS AWESOME.

"Did you make it? The fruit salad I mean."

"It's my grandma's recipe. I want to be a chef." She smiled proudly.

"Talk to my dad. His a professional chef. He has an interview for head chef at... La.. Gabriella?"

"La Gabriella? That's the best Italian place in town!"

"Michelle! There you are dear, I see you've kidnapped poor Addy here." Mikey grimaced at the name Michelle. I understand that feeling. Adeline? Really? I might as well have been born in the 16th century.

You're over dramatic.

You're stupid. What's your point? OUCH.

"YOU. Don't hang out with her." I beg your pardon?

"First of all. DON'T POKE ME. Second of all, WHAT are you talking about?" I growled at none other than, the great, the oh so obvious Matt Silent. He WILL die for poking me.

"My sister. Don't hang out with her."

"Why not?"

"Because it's hell in the making. She give you stories on me, and you'll influence her. End of story. DO NOT hang out with my sister."

"And who's gonna stop me? You? Hah. As you say 'that'll be the day'." Glaring at him I flipped around and... tripped over my own damn feet. POOL, POOL, WAAAAAAAA---

I'm not... Wet?

"Smooth moves genius." Oh fuzkit, I'd rather wet.

"You can let go of my arm now I'm losing circulation."

"Yeah well that's a damn shame."

"MATTHEW!"

Hahaha. Revenge in the form of his mother, sweet. OH NO! OH NO, OH NO, OH NO! Oh, this is bad. Dear lord save us now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments darlings!