Sequel: It's No Surprise
Status: FINISHED. WATCHOUT FOR THE SEQUEL.

The High School from Hell

Some Heaven This Is.

Oooooowiieeee... Stupid... friggin'... Brad... Seriously. What did I ever do to these people? I swear, these stupid stereotypical morons think that just because I'm small, blonde, and punk means they can walk all over me, it's like feminism never even freakin' happened. Seriously. Well. My revenge is coming. Ooooh yes.. Just you wait you bunch of mother fucking... bastards... freaking... morons...

Dude, someone should cut you off the candy.

RAWR! My candy! MINE.

And the energy drinks. What were they thinking giving you a mountain dew?

I don't like you.

Yeah well I don't like you either.

Buttface.

"Addy are you okay? You're mumbling under your breath."

What? WAAAAAAAH! ZOMGZ... Oooooh... pretty eeeeyees... Did you know that Rexy and Nathany look TONS alike? Cheese.

As Addy is now... Well, for lack of a better word, drunk. I will explain a little, that OH NO OH NO she was going on about was the fact the Brad, Tom, and Aaron had just arrived and were walking toward her. Then she was hit in the face by a backpack. Brad the Bad's backpack. She had to be pulled away, snarling, by her father, while Matty-kins laughed at her. Then she was kidnapped by Rexy and her brother and Macen to... Is this Mace's house? It's nice. And the couch is sooo comfortable... Hmm? Yes, anyways, they gave her candy and those energy drinks made by Mountain Dew. Not my first choice.. but hey.

You talk to much. OH MY GOD HAND!!

... Addy...

"Earth to Addy, earth to Addy." Why is Nathan waving his hand in front of my face Oo...

...sigh...

SING? OKAY. You alwaaaays fold just before you found ooooout.

Oh dear god no.

These are the liiiives you loooove to lead!

"Yeah, it's time to cut you off." Rexy laughed. Puppy eyes. Why is you taking candy away from me? OH my GOD, what is wrong with me?

"Take this poison away!" I KNEW it. They're trying to poison my mind. NEVER AGAIN I TELL YOU. Stupid... Justin...

"Who's Justin?" Shit did I say that aloud?

"Justin Timberlake. The man can't sing." Damn I'm quick on my feet. Watch out fool. Here I come... Lala... Mhmmh..

Ugh... Head... hurts... paaaaaaiiinn... I feel worse then the time we won the state championship... daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnnn. Who's bed is this? Hahaha, just kidding. This is my bed. Right?

Yes Dopey, it is.

Whatever you say Grumpy.

Oh that was witty.

You started it. Since my little voice is currently ignoring me, not that that's a bad thing, and since I'm wide awake--- HOLY CRAP IT'S ONLY SIX? HOW did I get HOME last night?

Rexy dropped you off at two. AM.

Wow. I didn't know I could run on four hours of sleep. I think I'm going to talk a walk. I'm super out of shape anyway. Hmm... where are my sweats... Gir hoodie.. Where art thou? Wow, I've been spending too much time doing those stupid scenes for Romeo and Juliet. Good thing I have tons of time to finish them, or I'd be in trouble. Procrastination is the center of my being. DUDE it's FREEZING out here! Thank god for my Gir hoodie. What? I love Invader Zim. Hmmmhmm... OUCH! MOTHER FU--- Are you kidding? Here I am, innocently walking down the street, and GUESS who I run into? Well, if you said Matt Silent. You'd be wrong. Oh no, I ran into Aaron, friggin' Silent just happened to be with him laughing.

"Do you EVER watch were you're going?" He grinned.

"Well I would, but that takes from the precious time I spend contemplating your death." I smiled sweetly.

"Hahaha. That's f--," Aaron started but stopped at the glare sent to him by Matt, "I mean... ahem... That's not cool." Hahaha. Now THAT is funny.

"Why are you two out at 6:00 AM on a Sunday morning anyways?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I could ask you the same thing, Addy." I raised an eyebrow. Since when did IE call me Addy?

"You know, you wear a lot of Invader Zim stuff." ...What? Aaron's... weird...

"That was... random." I said staring at... Hmm.. I don't think I know Aaron's last name.

"Just saying." Okay... Weirdo...

"You still haven't answered my question." What the hell?

"I asked you first dumbass! Besides shouldn't you be resting you 'injury' quote unquote."

"The injury I sustained because of you?" Yeah, I'm so out of here. OH FUCK NO! THAT BITCH BETTER BACK OFF MY CAR!

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" She stepped over the effing line! IS THAT WHIPPED CREAM! HELL NO!!! I picked up one of the cans and chucked it at Bekka and her faithful Bimbo Battalion as the sped away in Monique's convertible. OH SCORE!

"I HOPE IT LEFT AN EFFING DENT BITCHES!!" I flipped around angrily.

Is Matty laughing at us?

Yes. And he's about to die.

"Sucks doesn't it."

"I will kill you if you had anything to do with this." I growled, my voice deadly calm.

"I never said I had anything to do with it. We're even remember? I don't start fights, I finish them," I rolled my eyes, "It's not my fault whatever Bekka cooked up in that sick little head of hers."

"Like hell it isn't. You are so damn lucky that she didn't do to my car what she was going to with all this stuff she left behind. Spray paint, whipped cream, raw eggs. I my have deviled egged your car, but at least THAT doesn't ruin the effing paint. If she had, I would have killed her, then gone after you for complaining loudly about your goddamn smelly ass CHEVY and beat you over the head with your own damn CRUTCH for being a whiny little bitch." With that I flipped around, trying not to grin at Aaron's: "Oh snap," from behind my and stomped into my house, slammed the door behind me.

May I say you have a flair for dramatics.

Shut up. God... I'm exhausted.

Emotional strain. It gets you every time.

Men are egotistical bastards. Always staring at women like objects, fuzking pigs. Sweet Jebesus, seriously, the next car that honks at me is going to die. Why is it okay that woman have been made into sexual objects? It's Paris Hilton, she is the cause for all of my woes. That and MTV.

Don't forget Beyonce. And her "Bootylicious"

True. Very true. HOOOOOOOOOONK!!! DAMNIT! That's it! I'm DONE! They asses are so fired the moment I next see them!

Wow. That was...

WHAT?!

Frightening! I was going to say frightening!

Yeah, right. Why can't they make NORMAL bathing suits anymore? Why must they all be bikinis? Sheesh. Anyways, I'm washing off the nasty whipped cream off my car, dressed in a Kaligirlz skull and crossbones bikini, grey wife beater and track shorts. I'm starting to think that men only like me for my body. !COUGH!SARCASM!COUGH!

Bless you.

Done! HOLY SHIZNAT!!

"Hey Addy!" SHIZA that girl scared the CRAP out of me.

"Hey Mikey."

"I heard you had a little run-in with my brother." I rolled my eyes, "Sorry about your car. Bekka can be horrible. I can't believe he actually dated her--"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on there. Your brother, Matt Silent, dated BEKKA?"

"Yeah why?" I grinned evilly. Revenge will be sweet.

So, lunch. Lame and boring, the food part is an upside, but perfect for laying out plans for the destruction of all mankind. Just kidding, although I had some great plans about three months ago that I'm positive would have worked, but alas my great work will go to waste. For now, I will settle for the destruction of three individuals. Unfortunately, the best plans cannot be made and executed in a day. So, it is settle the Wednesday will be the doomsday for said three persons. For now, we need a note, a phone call, three pies, and a camera. Teach those suckahs to mess with Addy Rosch.

"So. I'll make the phone call, Addy will make the pies, Mace you'll steal the note, Nathan you get the camera and we'll meet at 1700 hours my place tomorrow. Until then, meeting of Appending Doom Upon All or ADUA is adjourned." Rexy smiled.

"We are so Emotastic." I rolled my eyes at Macen, sometimes that boy just doesn't make sense.

You can say that again.

Well, I won't. Mmm.. Much to my pleasure, I discovered that we have a Togo's in town. WAAAY better than Quizno's and Subway. For one thing they actually have you know FOOD with the bread. Go figure huh? Ugh... P.E. is next. Damn.

"Come on Adds." Adds?

"Adds?"

"Yes. I decided since you can call me Rexy I must be allowed to call you Adds if I want to."

"Fair enough. Weeeeeeeeeeeee'rrre OFF to see the Keiler, the horrible Keiler of gym. LAlalalalalalalaLAAAAAAAAAAAA."

"ROSCH! STOP FOOLING AROUND." Good lord! I did nothing! Well. I think it's time to stick it to the man.

"The man"?

Ah shut up.

"OOOOOOOOOH KEEEEEEEEEIIIIILEEEEERRRR."

"That's COACH Keiler to you missy." Oh my god did he just call me 'missy'? HAHAHA.

"Yeah, uhuh, ANYWAYS. I have a theory that I wanted to run by you. Say I decided to throw a ball, basketball, dodge ball, whatever at someone with... let's say BLADDER problem's, gut. Do you think they'd piss their pants right then and there?" I grinned. He growled and pointed at the track.

"I'll take that as a yes." I smirked. AH the satisfactory snarling of a middle age man whom I love to torture. Like music to my ears.

"What are you planning?"

"What?" Oh. It's Aaron. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Yeah, right. You haven't so much as glanced at Bekka. You're cooking something up, just admit it. You know it, and I know it."

"Why are you running laps?" I diverted the conversation.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Smooth. Why should you care?"

"So I know when to be there to watch."

"Sorry, Aaron. But I'm afraid I can't trust your mouth and it's spilling ratio."

"That... kind of made sense."

"Good, then you understand where I'm coming from."

"Yeah well--" He stopped in mid sentence with his jaw at the floor, staring behind me.

"Wha--?" I flipped around. Oh. My. GOD. WHAT IS HE DOING?

I... I think he just pissed his pants.

Aha... AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! COACH KEILER JUST PISSED HIS PANTS! THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING EVER. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? HAHAHAHA.

"Looks like Matt decided to test you're theory with a soccerball." Aaron mused, his greyish eyes gleaming. He and Silent look like they could be brothers except for a few things. Aaron has grey eyes, a bit shorter, and a few differences in the face. Both has messy jet black hair. But Aaron has emo glasses. I studied the scene. It was true, with his "good" foot, Matt had kicked the ball right into Keiler's gut.

"Seems so." We shared a glance and hid smiles. This is the best thing ever!

I can't believe it worked. I really can't believe it worked.

Neither did I, but boy am I glad it did.

"Hey Aaron, want some company?" IE grinned as he jogged over, having been sentenced to laps by Keiler as he(Keiler) ran into the locker rooms to change.

"Nice one."

"I know."

"You stole my idea." I shook my head at him, mocking shame.

"For the first and last time. I'm surprised you even came up with it. It's so rare that a Blondie like yourself even thinks at all."

...Uh-oh...

UH-OH IS RIGHT! OH HELL NO! THAT BOY IS GOING TO WISH HE WERE NEVER BORN! Oooooh... JUST YOU WAIT! WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY YOU BASTARD! YOU'LL GET YOUR COMEUPPANCE OOOOH YES! I KILL YOU. Ooooh it's coming! OH YES.

"What? No witty comeback." I bit back a retort and a glare and forced a sweet smile.

"Of course not." I said in a voice that would have done Umbridge justice. He looked at me as if I had two heads, Aaron glanced at me and then his eyes went wide. Damn. I think he's on to me.

No. You think? Really?

Meow. The kitty has claws.

If I had eyes I'd roll them.

If I had a heart I'd care.

Okay... That was, admittedly, a good one.

Thank you.

"W-what?" Silent stuttered.

"I said of course not, why?" I said politely, sweetly, innocently. BEND TO MY POWERS OF MANIPULATION FOOL.

You need help.

Yes well, I think thats already been established.

"Are you feeling okay?" Haha, this is so funny. I must remember to do this every month or so, his reaction is HILARIOUS.

"I'm fine--"

Ouch.

"That's gonna bruise..."

"Aaaadddy... Waaaake uuuuuuuup."

"Addy!"

"Adds, come on kid, WAKE UP!

"You think she's dead?"

"Better not hope."

"ADDY!"

Ugh... where am I? Am I dead? Why are people shouting...? Some heaven this is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments to get the next update!