The Little Things Give You Away

Little By Little

---Elina's POV---

"ELINA! Hurry up or you'll be late for school you dimwit!" my sister screamed from downstairs.

I sighed as I got my i-pod from the desk and put it into my Green Day messenger bag.

"ELINA!!"

"I'M COMING!" I yelled back and rushed down the stairs.

"God, how long do you take?" my brother said sarcastically.

"Shut up Brian." I hissed at my brother who rolled his eyes in response as my sister and I got our shoes on and ran for the school bus which was nearly going to leave.

We got there just in time and jumped right into the bus and I quickly scanned the seats.

"Elina, over here!" I heard someone say and I sat next to them as my sister sat in the back.

"Late again?" she said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Yeah...I guess." I replied as the bus jerked forward to get to get going.

"Well, luckily, you're out of that house." she sighed and returned to what she was doing.

"What are you doing?"

"Writing songs again...you know." she said as she showed me her notebook.

"May, you're always writing songs, and you're good at playing the electric guitar!"

She begin to blush.

"Aww...Elina, you're too kind!" she said and returned to writing in her notebook.

I looked around to see Mathew looking at me, smiling.

"Hey Mathew." I said and he waved his hand back in reply.

I sank back into the seat again and looked outside as we the bus stopped in front of the school.

Another boring day again I thought as I got off the bus.

"Elina! I have good news for you!" May exclaimed while going through the entrance.

"What is it?" I said.

"I won three tickets to go to the MCR concert that's coming here in NJ!!!" she said with a big grin on her face.

"OMG! Are you serious?" I squealed as Mathew came over.

"Ok..what's the news?" he asked.

"I got three tickets to go to the MCR concert that's coming here!!"

"Are you serious!! Holy fucking hell no way!" he exclaimed.

"No! I'm fucking serious! And you guys are the one who are coming with me! " May exclaimed.

Yes! I was finally going to a MCR concert and I was finally going to see them for the first time!

"Thank you so fucking much May! You're the best!" I said hugging her.

"No problemo girl. Now, we better get to class before the teachers get all crazy about the tardiness!" May joked and we laughed as we said our goodbyes and ran to class as the bell rang.

I slipped right into my seat as the bell finished riniging and the teacher began to lecture about World War II but all I could think of was the concert.

I wonder what it would be like to meet those guys?
I just couldn't wait to see them play onstage for the first time.

I felt like my life was getting better bit by bit.

Continued....