Status: I actually got this story from a dream I had. Surprising, right? Read/Comment/Rate/Subscribe!

The Way I Want To Go

Chapter Three

Jade's POV

My mom dropped me off at the address Allison had given me. Her house was really huge. I was dressed like that:

Image

I held her birthday present as I looked around for her. I found her, she was dressed like that:

Image

"Jade! Glad you made it, love your dress", she said.

"Thanks, your top is really cute", I said.

"Aw, you're so sweet. Come on, we're having a dance right now. Maya's already here", she said.

I looked around and saw Maya dancing with a really cute boy. "Oh okay. Here's your birthday present", I handed her the present.

"Thanks so much", we both hugged.

After we danced, it was time for some games. We started with Truth or Dare. I sat next to Allison and next to me was a girl.

"Hey", I said.

"Hi", said the girl.

"You know Allison?" I asked.

"Yeah, we go to the same school. I'm Cameron but you can call me Cam", she said.

"I'm Jade. Wow, I didn't see you today", I said.

"Oh, I didn't go. I felt abit sick but I was able to make it here to the party. Good thing it's Friday, huh?"

"Yeah well it was my first day to school today, but this gives me time to help my mom with stuff", I said.

We started the game. First was Allison dared Claire to kiss Jeremy. It was funny because they didn't like each other at all. Then Claire asked Dereck if he liked me. He said yes. Everybody went "oooh". I was giving a "WTH" look to Claire, because I wasn't ready for a boyfriend or romance or stuff like that at all. Then I gave my turn to Cameron when Chelsea dared her to tell Sean that he's cute. Then other people I don't know started playing and then I got bored. I stood up and asked Allison where the bathroom was.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't think I was that pretty to be crushed on or anything. I ignored what that Dereck said and walked out. They all started a "Spin the bottle" game but I didn't want to join. I went to get some food and found Cam.

"Hey Cam, why are they playing 'Spin the bottle'?" I asked.

"Yeah it's because all the girls want to kiss Jeremy, pssh", she said.

"He does seem like a ladies' man", I laughed. She laughed too and we both exchanged phone numbers and email addresses.

After awhile, we blew the candles and ate the cake. Later, my mom rang on my cell phone to tell me that it's time to go. I said goodbye to everybody and went home. In the car, mom started asking me questions like "How was the party" and "Did you meet any new kids". Just like every good parent is. When we arrived home, we both watched TV. Then I got a text message on my cell phone from an unknown number. It said "Hey babe, sup". I was like "Who the hell is that".

"Who's that?" Asked my mom.

"I don't know and it's best if I ignore him... Maybe just one of these stalking numbers, I don't really care", I said.

Next Day

I helped my mom with stuff and we went shopping for alot of stuff. Then I met Cameron and she asked my mom if I can go over at her house to do our homework together. She agreed but I had to help my mom with unpacking the stuff we bought.

At Cameron's house

I got to know her family and stuff. After we were done, she wanted to go skate-boarding. I told her that I don't skate well so she decided to teach me. It was a really awesome day then a guy named Ryan came up and hung out with us. Yeah, it was a pretty good day.

When I arrived home, I saw my mother. She was sitting on the couch and her eyes were kinda red.

"Mom, is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah sweety. Everything's fine", she dried her eyes and went to her room. "If you're hungry, you can make peanut butter sandwiches for yourself. The stuff's in the kitchen".

"Aren't you going to sit with me for a while?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm going to bed", she closed her bedroom door and I heard more crying. I had to know what was going on. I sat on the couch and noticed envelopes on the table. I took the open one and read it. It was a lawsuit against my mother. It was from Mark, I don't call him daddy anymore. He wanted to take me away from mom. There has to be something we can do. I don't want to live with him or his stupid new wife. Suddenly, I felt sick and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah random chapter with boring stuff and some drama

Hope you like it! :D