Sequel: My Heart Is Yours

There's a Playground

They were best friends and had grown up together. They were the duo of Wednesday and Maxwell. When they were six, they made a promise to stay friends forever, no matter what happened. But two years after that promise was made, two wonderful years of them still remaining best friends, Wednesday was forced to, unexpectedly, move away.

Nine years passed with limited contact between the two friends. They were both making new friends, new memories, slowly forgetting the promise they had made so many years ago to one another. And then, the parents make the decision to head back to their old home town of Vegas. Wednesday's back in town and so she and Max will finally be reunited, right?

Not quite. They both changed. Wednesday is a much quieter individual, focusing on her studies rather than having a social life. Max, on the other hand, is a party animal and into the drug scene. Complete opposite of both Wednesday and where he started out.

Unforutnately, I cannot lay claim to Max Green, Craig Mabbitt, or any other famous person that appears in this story. If I could, I would keep them locked up in my room and they would never see the light of day again. Except for Max. But he'd be attatched to me at all times, so yeah.

I do, however, own all original characters and this story. Minus Skye, of course. She belongs to MakeXLoveXNotXWar.

Banner for the layout of this story made by me, trinityfox.